What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Steel door was opened professionaly. They were sleeping, one third Police was possibly kidnapped for blackmailing !

Steel door was opened professionaly. They were sleeping, one third Police was possibly kidnapped for blackmailing !
How they knew who they were (Terörle Mücadele) and where they live? Is another question, professionally must be answered.

I am afraid that it is much more complicated than a Black Operation.
What, you think Erdo did it as part of his campaign against police involved in stopping his weapons-smuggling operations?

What, you think Erdo did it as part of his campaign against police involved in stopping his weapons-smuggling operations?

No, erdogan is most likely doing everything he can together with his butt buddy hakan fidan from the MIT to stir up chaos before they go to early elections.

I am not trying to defend the pkk in anyway, but that POS in his palace is more than dangerous to Turkey than anyone else right now.

How they knew who they were (Terörle Mücadele) and where they live? Is another question, professionally must be answered.

:) i know. Insiders Infos, was thinking about it already. Or neighbours or friends they talked to.....or I don't want even think about it ( Telefon spying and random victims...)

Insiders info :
" PKK Dropout said; PKK will do fals flag Actions.
I was in one Team but decided to surrender after we killed 4 innocent Kurd People in a bomb attack" !

No, erdogan is most likely doing everything he can together with his butt buddy hakan fidan from the MIT to stir up chaos before they go to early elections.

I am not trying to defend the pkk in anyway, but that POS in his palace is more than dangerous to Turkey than anyone else right now.
'Körler sağırlar birbirini ağırlar:'':meeting:
Yolo-man, I don't expect such thing from an Israeli scum now but you better have some respect for the fallen.

:) i know. Insiders Infos, was thinking about it already. Or neighbours or friends they talked to.....or I don't want even think about it ( Telefon spying and random victims...)
Do not forget 'Parallels' which is officially considered a threat in the Red Book.
An acient saying 'Imperium in imperio'

Last edited:

Shlomo, what weapon smuggling ?
Turkey has the right to deliver weapons for Türkmens selfdefense.
What are others doing open ? They deliver even Milans and TOWs to Iraqi Kurds and Yezids.
It is against their constitution and a crime !

2 PKK killed, one in Istanbul, one in Adana. Lots of terrorists caught by security personnel.

Reports coming that ISIS kidnapped 5 PKK members in Istanbul. Not yet confirmed.

UPDATE: Apparently ISIS attacked PKK in Istanbul, killing 1 and kidnapped 5.

UPDATE: Common folk lynched 3 PKK terrorists in Adana. Not confirmed.

Reports coming clashes ongoing in major cities in the eastern provinces.

@Alienoz_TR Thank you my brother. It's alerting that ISIS operates in Türkiye, good that our security Forces know the Caves of the terrorists and the common folk becomes more and more sensible. We must fight alone , nobody in the world speaks about our refugee and Terror Problem, They prefer to Show and speak Lebanon and Jordan camps; especially from historic ally Germany comes no word of solidarity. Only critics to Türkiye, Applause to IRANs new leader Ruhani and PKK, presenting them as neo - Humanist movers.

'Chief points at parallels in funeral of the fallen'

He had addressed the Gulen movement .

A few years ago, we were warning them about Gulen and his evil plans toward Turkiye, akp fans were calling us as kafir and accusing us as servant of isreal and jews.

This is one of the best sample of failed policies of akp. Those traitors were working with imperialists against Mustafa Kemal and his new state Turkiye. He got rid of 'em whit his cleaver policies. Turkiye has been dealing those traitors since the first day.

We can one more time understand that how Ataturk was a great leader and politician. Allah C.C. may bless his soul.

He had addressed the Gulen movement .

A few years ago, we were warning them about Gulen and his evil plans toward Turkiye, akp fans were calling us as kafir and accusing us as servant of isreal and jews.

This is one of the best sample of failed policies of akp. Those traitors were working with imperialists against Mustafa Kemal and his new state Turkiye. He got rid of 'em whit his cleaver policies. Turkiye has been dealing those traitors since the first day.

We can one more time understand that how Ataturk was a great leader and politician. Allah C.C. may bless his soul.
That could be a state policy, you or those fan boys (whom you refer) might not know. Then amin.

Back
Top Bottom