What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Why are you all so keen on breaking up neighboring states and screwing them? When this fails you do know they're going to be adopting a similar policy towards you? Which isn't hard when a superpower is heading to a similar direction.

And largely that policy has already failed in Syria and Iraq. There was a chance for it in 2014 and 2015, it's too late now. Euphrates Shield is about the maximum that is possible without escalating things with world powers.

Not really sure, saw some pictures a few weeks ago.

We need cooperation with Kurds inside and outside of Turkey. We're not getting anyone better than Barzani. If you want to unite the Kurds against Turkey go ahead and reject Barzani too.
Lol.
And the Turkmens?

Why are you all so keen on breaking up neighboring states and screwing them? When this fails you do know they're going to be adopting a similar policy towards you? Which isn't hard when a superpower is heading to a similar direction.

And largely that policy has already failed in Syria and Iraq. There was a chance for it in 2014 and 2015, it's too late now. Euphrates Shield is about the maximum that is possible without escalating things with world powers.

The problem is that Iraq has no real authority over the region in first place. And its doing nothing against the PKK. I dont support breaking up countries and I do not support an independent KRG. However we need to deal with realities and the realities are that Barzani is the man who has more influence on the area.

Lol.
And the Turkmens?

Maybe its time for a Turkmen Regional Government or something like that within Iraq.

The problem is that Iraq has no real authority over the region in first place. And its doing nothing against the PKK. I dont support breaking up countries and I do not support an independent KRG. However we need to deal with realities and the realities are that Barzani is the man who has more influence on the area.

Maybe its time for a Turkmen Regional Government or something like that within Iraq.
That's something what should happened instead of etc...

Turkey's Foreign policy was that of undermining Baghdad in Nineveh using Nujaifi and the KRG whilst Iraqi forces were still there, that makes your first statement invalid to start with.

Same in Syria, undermining the regime, spawning militia's everywhere and trying to create a client state. This however is biting you back with the YPG now which is not going to be abandoned by the US.

The 0 problem policy seems to be nothing but a political cover he can use internationally to whitewash his true foreign policy which makes nothing but problems with neighbors.
Maybe its time for a Turkmen Regional Government or something like that within Iraq
Maybe time to cease attempts aimed at destroying other countries. If you knew the current situation you'd know it's impossible to do what you're suggesting, requires going to war with Baghdad.. good luck if going to war against the SDF already seems politically impossible.

People here are suggesting unrealistic solutions to problems. And no you can't crush us all militarily either, I wonder when the nationalists here will realize that, such comments are nothing but refusing to face the major problematic situation, partially created by erdogan who himself won't be bleeding for it in the future.

Last edited:
I don't get you guys. Many of you supported deposing Erdogan, but when it comes to things you support most of his policies, including death penalty, supporting Peshmerge in Iraq or invasion in Syria. In other words Erdogan is the perfect "fascist" you wish (the only thing that bothers many is his islamic background)

Do you honestly think CHP would have taken the same road as AKP if they had beeen in power. AKP=expansionism CHP=pacifism. CHP (TODAY) basically stands for a weak Turkish Republic who act like servants to the West.

And you all need to think about the ramifications if another party other than AKP had been in power today. The Iraq invasion of 2003 still would have happened= thus chaos in Iraq (birth of ISIS).
Syria would still be in turmoil --> which lead to strenghtening of other factions like YPG/PKK and ISIS in Syria etc.

This would have meant Turkey would either need to remain calm and passive as Kilicdaroglu suggested or do the same as the current government --> carve North Syria to protect our borders. I don't think kilicdaroglu's CHP coul ever dare to touch North Syria. In fact i think he would say "Assad we respect your sovereigntny" while PKK/PYD would carve a nice area for themselves in Syria

All of these things you are mentioning have been happening under AKP's watch over the last 15 years. We are giving Air Base access to a coalition that is helping Kurds carve out territory in Northern Syria, we are training and arming a Peshmerga that is led by Barzani who is famous for saying "I wouldn't even give Turkey a Kurdish cat, let alone a PKK leader". A peace process was started under AKP's watch where PKK were able to openly wave their flags and do their speeches while Police and Military could not carry out operations, because due to this peace process the Security Forces had to receive permission from Governors to start counter-terror operations whether it was ISIS, PKK or FETÖ and these Governors rarely if ever gave permission for said counter-terror operations to happen. That was precisely how PKK was able to arm itself in populated areas like Diyarbakır.

Let us not forget who brought FETÖ to our door to begin with. Erdoğan's famous words being "Ne istediniz de alamadanız" after the coup. 14 terror attacks in just Istanbul and Ankara alone, not one resignation. Hundreds of lives lost, thousands injured. Not one act of political regret. The loss of one soldier is not worth any financial or charismatic advantage that Erdoğan puts on the table, not a single soldier. Yet we have lost more than most can count at this point to this IS, PKK and FETÖ filth.

Everything that has happened to AKP since 2002, it has brought upon itself. Thanks to AKP who are so "independent" from the West, i.e not their servants we now are only able to fly above Syrian airspace at the will of Russians and whether or not they want us to, we now help the US support PKK affiliates in their operations towards Raqqa, we have given Iranian influence to two countries on a silver platter.

Oh, but I forgot. AKP built roads, a bridge, and a tunnel. Of course it wasn't their responsibility as the people who run this country, they did it out of "good will".

And now they want to change the entire foundations of the Turkish Republic, move from a Parliamentary system for being flawed despite AKP having complete influence over the country over 15 years, only if they can move onto a Presidential system can they finally end terror, say no to the West and not bow down to the will of ze "evil Zionists".

CHP might have screwed up, but it would've been worth trying. After all, look how bad things can become in 15 years with just this party chilling about.

Some people claimed Turkish AirForce is only bombing rocks and terrorists make party in the caves .

That's the answer , 27.02.2017 Official release from GnKUR Türkiye

Targets in Northern Iraq

Where did you get we want to break neighbouring states? Erdoğan has 5,000 advisers who are all retards but he came to his senses slightly after the coup, after he's buddies nearly killed him..

We did wrong to asad, we supported sdf/pkk at the beggining, but now our main aim should just stop pkk. We have no aim of getting any land from Iraq or Syria.

Where did you get we want to break neighbouring states? Erdoğan has 5,000 advisers who are all retards but he came to his senses slightly after the coup, after he's buddies nearly killed him..

We did wrong to asad, we supported sdf/pkk at the beggining, but now our main aim should just stop pkk. We have no aim of getting any land from Iraq or Syria.

The actions of bypassing central governments, enabling/developing and dealing with small regional actors, supplying them with arms and organizing them is a process that eventually leads to establishing regional 'autonomous' self-ruled areas, that's a first step to breaking up states. That is what has been attempted/done to an extent in Syria and Iraq.

Don't you remember the political issue Turkey created about the Mosul OP of who was to be responsible for it, who would take part in it and such. The creation of Nujaifis force is another example. In Syria you know enough, no need for me to give examples on that.

This has been his policy for the past few years.

All of these things you are mentioning have been happening under AKP's watch over the last 15 years. We are giving Air Base access to a coalition that is helping Kurds carve out territory in Northern Syria, we are training and arming a Peshmerga that is led by Barzani who is famous for saying "I wouldn't even give Turkey a Kurdish cat, let alone a PKK leader". A peace process was started under AKP's watch where PKK were able to openly wave their flags and do their speeches while Police and Military could not carry out operations, because due to this peace process the Security Forces had to receive permission from Governors to start counter-terror operations whether it was ISIS, PKK or FETÖ and these Governors rarely if ever gave permission for said counter-terror operations to happen. That was precisely how PKK was able to arm itself in populated areas like Diyarbakır.

Let us not forget who brought FETÖ to our door to begin with. Erdoğan's famous words being "Ne istediniz de alamadanız" after the coup. 14 terror attacks in just Istanbul and Ankara alone, not one resignation. Hundreds of lives lost, thousands injured. Not one act of political regret. The loss of one soldier is not worth any financial or charismatic advantage that Erdoğan puts on the table, not a single soldier. Yet we have lost more than most can count at this point to this IS, PKK and FETÖ filth.

Everything that has happened to AKP since 2002, it has brought upon itself. Thanks to AKP who are so "independent" from the West, i.e not their servants we now are only able to fly above Syrian airspace at the will of Russians and whether or not they want us to, we now help the US support PKK affiliates in their operations towards Raqqa, we have given Iranian influence to two countries on a silver platter.

Oh, but I forgot. AKP built roads, a bridge, and a tunnel. Of course it wasn't their responsibility as the people who run this country, they did it out of "good will".

And now they want to change the entire foundations of the Turkish Republic, move from a Parliamentary system for being flawed despite AKP having complete influence over the country over 15 years, only if they can move onto a Presidential system can they finally end terror, say no to the West and not bow down to the will of ze "evil Zionists".

CHP might have screwed up, but it would've been worth trying. After all, look how bad things can become in 15 years with just this party chilling about.
You just said everything I've been saying all the time. Spot on! But we don't have the brains to understand it.

The problem is they are not....as clearly seen on the ground.

Here is another fact on the ground:

barzanitv.jpg

This is a map of so called K.rdistan in Turkey,Iraq,Syria and Iran, which is used for forecast in the T.V of Rudaw, which belongs to that so called leader Barzani.

you are 100% right.. its the same shit as our negations with pkk by mr bop erdogan.. I see it the same way.. you will see them teaming up against us before they start to kill each other..

but I recommend to keep mention it because there will be a time where we can say "didn't we warn you?"

The same EU who was criticising Turkey for removing the immunity of PKK supporter MPs is now doing the same thing, except their excuse is that she tweeted a couple of violent images. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Marine Le Pen loses EU parliament immunity over tweets
European Union lawmakers lifted the EU parliamentary immunity of French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen on Thursday for tweeting pictures of Islamic State violence.

Le Pen, who leads her National Front party in the European legislature, is under investigation in France for posting three graphic images of Islamic State executions on Twitter in December 2015, including the beheading of American journalist James Foley.

Le Pen's immunity shielded her from prosecution. By lifting it, after a request from the French judiciary, the parliament is allowing any eventual legal action against her.

The move grants the prosecutor looking into the affair power to bring Le Pen in for police questioning.

In the next steps, the prosecutor could drop the case, appoint an investigating magistrate to delve further into it, or send it straight to trial. A trial date ahead of the election in April and May would require the French legal process to go much faster than it normally does.

The offence being considered is "publishing violent images", which under certain circumstances can carry a penalty of three years in prison and a fine of 75,000 euros ($78,930).

She has denounced the legal proceedings against her as political interference in the campaign and called for a moratorium on judicial investigations until the election period has passed.

Back
Top Bottom