What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I don't get you guys. Many of you supported deposing Erdogan, but when it comes to things you support most of his policies, including death penalty, supporting Peshmerge in Iraq or invasion in Syria. In other words Erdogan is the perfect "fascist" you wish (the only thing that bothers many is his islamic background)

Do you honestly think CHP would have taken the same road as AKP if they had beeen in power. AKP=expansionism CHP=pacifism. CHP (TODAY) basically stands for a weak Turkish Republic who act like servants to the West.

And you all need to think about the ramifications if another party other than AKP had been in power today. The Iraq invasion of 2003 still would have happened= thus chaos in Iraq (birth of ISIS).
Syria would still be in turmoil --> which lead to strenghtening of other factions like YPG/PKK and ISIS in Syria etc.

This would have meant Turkey would either need to remain calm and passive as Kilicdaroglu suggested or do the same as the current government --> carve North Syria to protect our borders. I don't think kilicdaroglu's CHP coul ever dare to touch North Syria. In fact i think he would say "Assad we respect your sovereigntny" while PKK/PYD would carve a nice area for themselves in Syria
We are Kemalist (looking at the pictures).

Kemalism!=KK's CHP

I have said it before and I will say it again: If Atatürk were alive today he would hang KK along with many Terrorists like FETÖ and Öcalan.

I dont understand you people sometimes. Whats the difference does it make: meeting with Barzani and going to Erbil straight instead of Bagdad. Hoisting the KRG flag next to the Iraqi flag is like a non even compared to that. If you see Barzani as an PKK ally, than worse things have been done in the past with the current government.

3274.jpg

Any one is free to raise objection, then i am ready to prove those facts.

Isn't he half Greek and half Georgian? Look at the map you posted and tell me why such a person would want all that to happen.

I dont understand you people sometimes. Whats the difference does it make: meeting with Barzani and going to Erbil straight instead of Bagdad. Hoisting the KRG flag next to the Iraqi flag is like a non even compared to that. If you see Barzani as an PKK ally, than worse things have been done in the past with the current government.

Some people are intelligent but some are not due to their biological capacity; but morality does not come with birth.

the difference between an imam and a hooker is the morality and honour.

The one is working for others' sake, while the latter one is working for her own sake.

I am sure you now understand who is the hooker and imam, and why we talk about.

Some people are intelligent but some are not due to their biological capacity; but morality does not come with birth.

the difference between an imam and a hooker is the morality and honour.

The one is working for others' sake, while the latter one is working for her own sake.

I am sure you now understand who is the hooker and imam, and why we talk about.

I dont understand your point. Just to be clear my point is if you're angry about the flag being hoisted, you should have exploded in the past when they had official state receptions for Barzani. The flag is little more than a gesture compared to that.

I dont understand your point. Just to be clear my point is if you're angry about the flag being hoisted, you should have exploded in the past when they had official state receptions for Barzani. The flag is little more than a gesture compared to that.

My last post is actually crystal clear, also i would intentionally not go in detail about the metaphor for Erdoğan lovers to sleep well instead of jumping up and off in their chairs for hours to cool off.

I do always criticize the policy in the very first beginning, no consistency issue at all on my part.

However, Little by littley the AKP and Erdoğan are giving benefits just like it happens in Cyprus now; in the end some day you will see a change in Iraq map once and for all.

Also, Have you ever seen in Turkey that the flags of German or USA along with other confederations in those countries are waving at the same time during the Presidents' visits in Turkey? No.

Why now and for that PKK supporter?

It is a fact that PKK terrorists get influence over norhtern Iraq from Mount Qandil to Kirkuk, Makhmour, Sinjar, and Rabia, they have even been given salary for that. However, that so called leader Barzani has taken no action against the PKK terrorists but some words to make happy Erdoğan. Even 1 or 2 months ago Iraqi PM Ibadi said they would not fight against the PKK terrorists in Iraq, just like Barzani said they would never fight with Kurds including PKK terrorists. Therefore, The pkk terrorists are so free that they walk in the streets of Kirkuk which is historically Turkmen and Arab city.

040cce4f111.jpg

It is a fact that that so called Barzani took ''officially'' control of northern Iraq with help of Erdoğan.
It is fact that PYD took control of northern Syria with help of Erdoğan.
It is fact that HDP took control of South eastern Turkey with help of Erdoğan.

3274.jpg

Any one is free to raise objection, then i am ready to prove those facts.

mr BOP`.. why should he not fulfill his promise?

We need to cooperate with Kurdish groups that are friendly to us. If Barzani is friendly we should cooperate with him. And I'm saying this as a not AKP supporter. Kurdish NGOs that are Anti-PKK should be supported maybe even financially.

We need to cooperate with Kurdish groups that are friendly to us. If Barzani is friendly we should cooperate with him. And I'm saying this as a not AKP supporter. Kurdish NGOs that are Anti-PKK should be supported maybe even financially.

The problem is they are not....as clearly seen on the ground.

Here is another fact on the ground:

barzanitv.jpg

This is a map of so called K.rdistan in Turkey,Iraq,Syria and Iran, which is used for forecast in the T.V of Rudaw, which belongs to that so called leader Barzani.

Last edited:
The problem is they are not....as clearly seen on the ground.

Here is another fact on the ground:

barzanitv.jpg

This is a map of so called K.rdistan in Turkey,Iraq,Syria and Iran, which is used for forecast in the T.V of Rudaw, which belongs to that so called leader Barzani.

We have channels that show the weather in Aleppo or Northern Iraq too.

We have channels that show the weather in Aleppo or Northern Iraq too.
Yup, and the map itself is too ridiculous to even take seriously.. I mean c'mon now they even included gulf region of Iran lol..

Surprised that they didn't include Cyprus in it!

Not really sure, saw some pictures a few weeks ago.

We need cooperation with Kurds inside and outside of Turkey. We're not getting anyone better than Barzani. If you want to unite the Kurds against Turkey go ahead and reject Barzani too.
Read post #4981

Wait am i just becoming a traitor for telling the truth? [emoji38]
Besides, no i dont agree though i gotta say better work with Barzani which is hated by pkk than let him fall because if this happens then talabani will take over who is more friendly towards pkk so you decide.

Its Realpolitik nothing else, dont get angry at me for telling the facts.
No its not, your naive. Barzani is just like pkk, but he can't do anything because he's weak now.. He's a snake.

Back
Top Bottom