What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

It's interesting to see how there are no significant/noteworthy protests by hdp supporters even though dogs like demirtas and yuksekdag are arrested. It seems majority of the hdp voters don't give a shit about them (though some/many were threatened to vote for hdp by the pkk) anymore after hdp's false promises and call for violence in the region since last year, that should make it even more painful for those pkk bastards.

Bottled gas exploded, it's not a terror attack. As far as i know people only attacked hdp's office in Kayseri.
God protect turkey
What they did is wrong.That what Pkk want is to make trouble in turkey and attack each other .I hope the police arrest who attacked HDP because turkey is not a forest

I'm even surprized that people waited for so long until they shown their anger towards those terrorists. Still this is nothing compared to what should have been done long long ago... Retaliation is a must with any means possible. Blood for blood!

No guys that is wrong only if no one are with HDP anymore..i hope this will end today..Do go to the trap

I'm even surprized that people waited for so long until they shown their anger towards those terrorists. Still this is nothing compared to what should have been done long long ago... Retaliation is a must with any means possible. Blood for blood!
But there is a problem,many innocent Kurds will also be attacked in that rage.

No guys that is wrong only if no one are with HDP anymore..i hope this will end today..Do go to the trap
Dont worry,the security forces will prevent any dangerous situations.

But there is a problem,many innocent Kurds will also be attacked in that rage.

I don't want innocent people to die... even if they are kurdish. I talk about this PKK scum and it's supporters which are really easy to find as they are not really hiding themselves. Everyone can see them in the parliament, around the streets, around the web so it's not so hard to target this scum if you have the right organization, members and connections.

For me everyone who respects this Republic, who wants to live as a good and peaceful citizen is welcomed to live and work in Turkey no matter if he is a Turk, Kurd, Arab, Bosniak, Tatar, Albanian, Gypsy, Laz or whatever. Turkey has always been a multicultural place where people from all over Eurasia have managed to mix and live together for centuries so I want this people to live there together like brothers... United Turkey is unstoppable.

Back
Top Bottom