What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Ulan karaktersiz dönek Fetö köpeği.

Bir sürü liboş, eski Fetöcü , sözde Türkücü ve jurnalci toplanmış goygoy yapıyorsunuz.
TRex, Hurşit ve hangi hasmınız varsa ebenizi siksin.
Ergeç bu forum ve saklandığınız yerler başınıza yıkılacak, vatan haini casus piçler.

EGM ye şikayet edecekmiş. Git lan NSA ye derdini anlat orospu paranoyak.
@cabatli_53

@Bismarck

If your gov. is playing that childish game and arresting Turks just accusing 'em being a spy then Turkiye has right to arrest every single German who is in southeastern Anatolia. Germans travel around southeastern Anatolia freely. We know that most of 'em spying and doing provocative acts among pkk sympathisers.

How ridiculous your gov. is dude? Pkk burning mosques and attacking Turks and Kurds and your gov. is just watching but on the flipside arresting Turks without a single solid evidence.

I am saying this is hostility act towards Turks by you. I hope you will stop this hostility or be ready for the retaliation by Turkish gov.

Ulan karaktersiz dönek Fetö köpeği.

Bir sürü liboş, eski Fetöcü , sözde Türkücü ve jurnalci toplanmış goygoy yapıyorsunuz.
TRex, Hurşit ve hangi hasmınız varsa ebenizi siksin.
Ergeç bu forum ve saklandığınız yerler başınıza yıkılacak, vatan haini casus piçler.

EGM ye şikayet edecekmiş. Git lan NSA ye derdini anlat orospu paranoyak.

A comment probably from someone who read the past posts of the member Zulkarneyn must at least be in tune with the rules, if you want to express the truth with facts about the members or situations.

Any one with average IQ can does the same reading about the members in order to not be fooled, but this member makes it loudly for some who has not done it yet.

Another attack today from PKK on turkish soldiers in kayseri.I am sure that is a country behind that.The type of targets and the time of the targets show that is a country behind it.I think they are trying to make a conflict between erdogan and gov with the military and police...its a trap !!

Another attack today from PKK on turkish soldiers in kayseri.I am sure that is a country behind that.The type of targets and the time of the targets show that is a country behind it.I think they are trying to make a conflict between erdogan and gov with the military and police...its a trap !!

it shows there are still many FETÖ members in our military. How else would they know when and where this bus is going. These terror attack gettin realy ridiculous .look like intel agency MIT is sleeping and we should get help from russian FSB ...

it shows there are still many FETÖ members in our military. How else would they know when and where this bus is going. These terror attack gettin realy ridiculous .look like intel agency MIT is sleeping and we should get help from russian FSB ...

Ever thought about k*rds in the army? There are hundreds of pkk sympathizers in the army.

you akp when are you going to take responsability..

Guy(s)/Gal(s) a question to all, on the PKK, "assuming their goal with such attacks as the recent ones, is for Turkish public to boil into civil war" Do you think that this will be any gain for them anywhere?

My view is no, perhaps a month of "time", they and their supporters will probably be cleansed out of the country completely, but distrust will probably also force ethnic kurds also out (very edge case), and I also really doubt that anyone would be against marching into territories that are safe havens for these terrorists or those that support them... so what is the gain here? am I missing something or is this just plain stupidity on their part?

kobane is the new kandil, all of the last suicide bombers from pkk came from there, there is a huge suicide bombers factory there, we need to level it to the ground..
If it's confirmed you have all the right to invade

well i don't think gulenist would accept atheist like me. maybe you are gulenist since you share a lot in common with them...

Doesn't matter if you are atheists, you can find atheist gulen members. And ther love for israel is like yours, most of them live now in america.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom