What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu said: "We will take all kinds of precautions, including the removal of citizenship
from our citizens abroad who are active supporters of the PKK there.
Its a giveaway. They should be killed

one pig in ak party

cuma icten

36146.jpg

here the pig ensarioglu
128014.jpg

Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu said: "We will take all kinds of precautions, including the removal of citizenship
from our citizens abroad who are active supporters of the PKK there.
Good idea.
They should know having any form of tie to terrorism will bring consequences.

This faggot should know that
CzllS-vXEAAb7e_.jpg

tears of this girl aint cheap...
Czez5BLWIAAGSCV.jpg

Last edited:
TSK says that 4 leader staff 29 pkk pigs were barbecued in northern Iraq by TurAF .

Good idea.
They should know having any form of tie to terrorism will bring consequences.

tears of this girl aint cheap.

For one tear of these kids we should burn down all the mountains, napalm whatever. Ahh Ahh. Did you ever see erdogan crying for one of these kids. You can see him crying for every one except trategedies in our country.

We should build free housing, free education and support for every soldiers family that loss their life instead of feeding Syrians. In every city they can make şehitler apartmanlari and give it to family's of the martyrs.

What political division are you on about? AKP are not even Turks. Erdogan is a Georgian. His wife also a Non-Turk.

:cheesy:

so you can declare all kurds as vatan hain all laz and georgian and cerkez as russian hain and all istanbul ppl as greek and izmir ppl as makedonian hain.. :hitwall:

if you go this way than no one in turkey except a minority will be left..

by the way you are right no fake news..

for other members: akp need to clean the country and itself of pkk influences ppl they have do declare pkk and its symbols as forbidden and than go out and jail them or take their money, houses or send them elsewhere like kobane (real name is ayn al arab)and delete their citizenship..

Please quote me where I said any of this. It's simple. RTE is not a Turk. And his love for PKK is a worry for Turks. If this bothers you so much, then I couldn't give a damn.

Go speak to any Turk, especially a Nationalist, and they'll tell you the same.
Who told you this? Lmao
@cabatli_53 Can you clean this thread? Thanks :)

Erdogan is a Georgian. His wife also a Non-Turk

Please quote me where I said any of this. It's simple. RTE is not a Turk. And his love for PKK is a worry for Turks. If this bothers you so much, then I couldn't give a damn.

you said because of his potential ethnic background he is not a turk.. so I expanded your logic to other ethnic groubs - we can say analogy to this! dont blame me you did not say why he is not a turk you just give me that he is georgian..

If this bothers you so much, then I couldn't give a damn.

it bothers me much.. very much actually

It's TURK, not turk.
All supporters of terrorists are "VATAN HAIN". do you understand me? Cerkes, Laz, Pomak, Ermeni, KURD. makes no difference to me. They can all rot in hell if they are against Turks,
Go ahead call me a racist.

What do you want me to do about it?

Yeah you pretty much are a racist. The concept of Turk has evolved to include all these different ethnic/cultural groups within it. How can they be against Turks when they are Turks?

Who told you this? Lmao
@cabatli_53 Can you clean this thread? Thanks :)

He is right, and your smile cannot change the past and therefore the fact, so you can smile or even laugh all you can.

The immigaration route and settlement policy of Turks into Anatolia, and background of the ''guy'' confirms his claim about the ''guy''.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom