What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

next time bomb (withj firtina or worse) them and count it as ypg kill..

No,i read somewhere that she was a nurse and he was a fighter with YPG.
Even pictures with them wearing YPG padges.

Yesterday I read that YPG would be closing their 'representative office' in Czech republic.
Could be linked to potential release of these two after bargaining with Czech officials.

-
- Lots of arrests after Istanbul suicide attack for various things +200 people
- 5 ieds, 15 kg anfo + 10 hide-outs with various stuff inside destroyed in Siirt/Eruh
- 5 ieds, 500 gr dynamite (1 bar?), some rpg parts and various ied stuff found in Hakkari
- 6 ieds, total 600kg anfo used found & destroyed in Van
- 13 bunkers and 25 fighting positions destroyed in Bitlis-Tatvan, 21 kg anfo + various ied parts and some ammo captured
- 1 ied destroyed in Diyarbakir/Hazro
- Raid on ISIS in Van by police, 12 arrested
- 16 arrested for possible links to ISIS in Sanliurfa/Akcakale border area (Trying to cross?)
- 20 people arrested in Siirt
- Interior ministry said that last week a total of 257 operations were performed by military&police units

Turkish FM said that Turkey will take all precautions against individuals holding Turkish citizenship overseas who support the PKK including stripping them of their citizenship.
IMG_4543.JPG

That agood idea.Turkey have many cards can play it with PKK.they should show one of them.

One of the most important thing we can do is this : forbid PKK's member family to world for the govt and to be eligible in politic....its fucking pitifull that 2 month ago Demirtas, brother of one PKK's member, was a Turkish deputy saying "we must build Occalan statut" and still being free and even receive his salary by the state. At least he is in jail now, I realy hope he will not be free now.

And of course....people making propaganda or simply carring PKK's sympol should lost their citizenship.

One of the most important thing we can do is this : forbid PKK's member family to world for the govt and to be eligible in politic....its fucking pitifull that 2 month ago Demirtas, brother of one PKK's member, was a Turkish deputy saying "we must build Occalan statut" and still being free and even receive his salary by the state. At least he is in jail now, I realy hope he will not be free now.

And of course....people making propaganda or simply carring PKK's sympol should lost their citizenship.

At least 20-30 akp mp's are pkk supporters.

Call terrorist igran
image.jpeg

Ask, lol. Funny they all occupied where sunni Arab or Turkmen lives. Isis is active around irogn but never in irogn like its holy. It is definitely holy for therorist. Pakistan, Afghanistan Syria Irak never irogn. I dont want a therorist in this thread. Move therorist

Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu said: "We will take all kinds of precautions, including the removal of citizenship
from our citizens abroad who are active supporters of the PKK there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom