What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Ama Sinjarda acik hedefteler vurmuyoruz...

Malesef uluslar arasindaki kamuoyunu iyi oynamadik, henuz vuramiyoruz :/.

12246792_984385391634751_2715782137385564520_n.jpg

Ama Sinjarda acik hedefteler vurmuyoruz...

Malesef uluslar arasindaki kamuoyunu iyi oynamadik, henuz vuramiyoruz :/.

Patates mi vuracagiz?
2400 Pesmergeyi biz egittik ve Sincar operasyonuna destek sagladik.

@madmusti

Please stop publishing things that make TÜRKIYE target.
France supported ASALA after ORLY incident ,they acted moderate.
Biraz akilli ol.

@era_shield.
Said that METE joined public MEDIA. Seems he was outsourced.

WOOOW.

Paris attacks are over. European media now attacks ASLI CAKIR ALPTEKIN as main TARGET for Doping in GOV- TV !

German IAAF BOSS DIEGEL said life : " I was naive, I wasn't aware, Russia can't be punished as nation "!

@Bismarck

FULL SPEED Manipulation and Turk hate goes on.

It seems to be. Even serious channel like ARD and ZDF are involved. I am not afraid of IS or other terror org. I am afraid of millions Turks who can turn 'wrong path'.

Btw, main target on Olympia issue is not that Alptekin (nothing heard about her in German media), it Russia.

It seems to be. Even serious channel like ARD and ZDF are involved. I am not afraid of IS or other terror org. I am afraid of millions Turks who can turn 'wrong path'.

Btw, main target on Olympia issue is not that Alptekin (nothing heard about her in German media), it Russia.

I am following especially your media, the wind is changing from one hour to the other;

believe me conspiracy against Turkey is failing ( commercial description is bankruptcy).

In future time some guys with balls will talk in foreign media.

I am following especially your media, the wind is changing from one hour to the other;

believe me conspiracy against Turkey is failing ( commercial description is bankruptcy).

In future time some guys with balls will talk in foreign media.

Can you five some more evidence? When, which guy...?

Btw, welcome back.

You are my friend , but we already don't share the same bedroom.
Professionals, if all facts are waterproof and ready to be published.

I can deal with it. ;) what about a time line? When can we expect that statement?

found this infographic somewhere...
12227081_967317789993911_3755605820982083790_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom