What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Thanks to Syrian experiences they got good work on their already existing DIY rifles. May or may not be influenced by foreign actors as well as there have been multiple reports of Iranians/Hezbollah etc meeting with YPG.
The one PKK is using seems to be more advanced, btw are those repurposed WW2 Era MG3 grips on Shaher Anti Material sniper rifle?

These variants were used in Syria by the YPG for a long time, they could have added some upgrades (with possible Western help via their volunteers) and ''refined'' it so to speak. Not to mention they could possibly access more high grade equipment/bigger production process rather then a totally DIY version.

Thanks to Syrian experiences they got good work on their already existing DIY rifles. May or may not be influenced by foreign actors as well as there have been multiple reports of Iranians/Hezbollah etc meeting with YPG.

These variants were used in Syria by the YPG for a long time, they could have added some upgrades (with possible Western help via their volunteers) and ''refined'' it so to speak. Not to mention they could possibly access more high grade equipment/bigger production process rather then a totally DIY version.

@Bismarck I hope People don't Claim I am BND spy. When I joined first message was Hurshid is a "SPY". Bismarck is a clever Monitoring guy and very moderate. It is legitim what and why he does. No Need to attack . Pls.

Do you think terrorists have the language skill ? They are covered foreign terrorist friends and allies.

Regardless of who posts it, they are doing a better job than us, let me be clear, the terrorists will continue to win the information war as long as we isolate ourselves. And by winning the information war, they gain supporters, finance and legitimacy.

Please define "us". I don´t want to be in the same Team or boat as insane kemalists like this hürsid Celebi guy. Ebu cehile tapan pic.

Its people like you who want to separate Turks into little irrelevant groups that stop our country from becoming more powerful.

Divide and conquer is the game of the big players, and you are actively supporting them whether you know it or not.

If you call yourself Turkish, I don't care what your ethnicity is, I don't care what political or religious views you have, I will give my life to protect you and your family.

More powerfull to kill more muslims?! like your ebu cehil did in 1923 -1938.

Allah gave him sickness to stop him from murdering more innocent Muslims.

Allahin gazabina ugradi ebu cehiliniz, Allah belasini verdi! Bu terrörüde o yaratti. Osmanliyida o batirdi!!!

You should stop worrying about protecting your Allah; and worry about protecting your mother in her home. Our nation is under terrorist attacks every day and night. Stop derailing the thread.

More powerfull to kill more muslims?! like your ebu cehil did in 1923 -1938.

Allah gave him sickness to stop him from murdering more innocent Muslims.

Allahin gazabina ugradi ebu cehiliniz, Allah belasini verdi! Bu terrörüde o yaratti. Osmanliyida o batirdi!!!

Ulan mübarek Ramazan da sana BELA oluyorum o.c. Atatürk olmasa senin adin Vasilios ya da Abramian olurdu.
Allah senin belan versin. Ebu Cehil senin sülalene girsin

@Neptune Do you see brother NOW ?? @xenon

NO MOD NO ADMIN ? WHATS THAT A SANDBOX OF IDIOTS ?

Bölün Ulan , sizin bebeleriniz aglasin o.cuklari

YUUUH Allah belani versin ........Arda pici

Brother do not be bothered by Arda. He tried to offend me but he cannot. I simply took his remark and I thanked him for calling me a mercenary. He can call me what he wants. I would still die to protect his family.

I don't care if he is a Muslim, Christian, Jew, Kurd, Iranian, Armenian it does not matter to me. If they call themselves Turks. I will stand beside them.

The only .....

That is a strange statement, because I have defended Muslims but I am an atheist.

I told you that you fight for Money and career. Materialist Things.

You did not defend muslims. Nobody of you defended mavi marmara ship against Israel. 9 TURKISH CITIZENS AND MUSLIMS KILLED

stop lying.

Shh%2521%2Bimage.png

And may I ask, what did you do for mavi marmara ?

Last edited:
I did nothing ! As you know you get these information from me until there you even don´t knew something about it.

Of course, I dont mean you personally. I mean Turkey. And no, I dont get this info from you. I get this info from trt.deutsch if I remember correct.

Why you are so interested in this case ? Should we start to talk about East German activities in Middle East from the Past which now are continuing ?

Is this a real question.´? If yes, I tell you, you can start that thread. But do it in the right section. ;)

Btw, why should I not intererested in this issue?

Atatürk olmasa senin adin Vasilios ya da Abramian olurdu.

say what you want think what you want.. and say what you want to comment on other ppl..

but this comment is bullshit.. now we have names like melani some ppl are now proud.. is this better than abramian? your obsession with armenians is radiciulus.. :coffee:

BS - Erhan Önal s son is PATRIK ÖNAL ; but his father is almost dying and he even dont't visit him

Are you proud of it . Go your own way and delete your avatar

Back
Top Bottom