What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

This has become so big, because our forces are badly organized.

Why do we even have jandarma? They are called from vilagers for simple issues. They are just easy targets with tin cans, shorland, land rovers, akreps, even cobrabs without automatic turret are just useless crap. Death traps.

We should replace jandarma with turkish national guard. The new command should be equipped with heavy weapons.

Jandarma force is outdated nonsense. I saw them driving around with unarmed minibusses.

Jandarma must be replaced...

This has become so big, because our forces are badly organized.

Why do we even have jandarma? They are called from vilagers for simple issues. They are just easy targets with tin cans, shorland, land rovers, akreps, even cobrabs without automatic turret are just useless crap. Death traps.

We should replace jandarma with turkish national guard. The new command should be equipped with heavy weapons.

Jandarma force is outdated nonsense. I saw them driving around with unarmed minibusses.

Jandarma must be replaced...

Your are right, partially. You need a national guard, a mix of special police forces and army. You have to many 'amateurs' involved in this conflict.

Because you don't just announce to the world that one of your biggest trading partners in sponsoring terrorism in your country. But I'm sure Angie was sent a clear message behind closed doors. Germany will pay a price for its involvement.

You think it's forbidden to tell the 'truth' to your trade partner?

Your are right, partially. You need a national guard, a mix of special police forces and army. You have to many 'amateurs' involved in this conflict.

You think it's forbidden to tell the 'truth' to your trade partner?

Publicly before all the analysis has been done ? No. Maybe the Turkish government already got some concessions behind closed doors. This is something you'll keep private and use to make the officials of the guilty country squirm and extract concessions from them in private meetings (furthermore Uncle Sam wouldn't allow its NATO partners making death threats to each other on the world stage, kind of harms the alliance doesn't it ? ) . Welcome to modern diplomacy.

Can anyone ID this AM rifle ? Suspected to be used in Cizre against a Cobra, which it penetrated but no one was hit
inside.
It even has a fluted Barrel!
5kP7YD.jpg

part of the weapons of 4 rats eliminated near Bingol on Wednesday
61785_96355_24092015232119_7.jpg

4k7raY.jpg
It's Iranian made 14.5 mm Shaher Anti Material sniper rifle.

We gave Kurdish Peshmerga and Iraqi Shias a good number of these rifles back in 2014, early months of Daesh incursion in Iraq.

Original version:

305806_992.jpg

305804_116.jpg

New version which has a magazine:

13940126000445_PhotoL.jpg

Shaher_28229.jpg

Last edited:
Publicly before all the analysis has been done ? No. Maybe the Turkish government already got some concessions behind closed doors. This is something you'll keep private and use to make the officials of the guilty country squirm and extract concessions from them in private meetings (furthermore Uncle Sam wouldn't allow its NATO partners making death threats to each other on the world stage, kind of harms the alliance doesn't it ? ) . Welcome to modern diplomacy.

Germans since Hitler are gone mad. They understand how uncle sam used them to gain technological and political superiority in the world.

They are literally butthurt. Acting like bitches towards growing countries like Turkey or Jugoslawia in 1990s.

You can´´t have an open war with germonz. You can have some hidden clashes with them. But this costs Money and resources, which Turkey must get in the first place.

And here the GULF ARAB countries come Handy. They are investing like mad in Turkey. They know their oil will not last forever, so they try to invest their Money wisely. And what is more wise than building up ties with Turkey?

Maybe. Maybe you have not enough evidence for such public statements. About the NATO aka US, if you have strong evidences, that one or more partner support terror organization which treats you since decades, it must be your duty to make it public. Not only by Turkish media, but also on diplomatic way.

Maybe. Maybe you have not enough evidence for such public statements. About the NATO aka US, if you have strong evidences, that one or more partner support terror organization which treats you since decades, it must be your duty to make it public. Not only by Turkish media, but also on diplomatic way.

@Serpentine

I talked to many Irans. All of them hates Kurds much (expect Iran-Kurds maybe). Why this obsession with these Kurds yet?

I talked to many Irans. All of them hates Kurds much (expect Iran-Kurds maybe). Why this obsession with these Kurds yet?

No one hates Kurds in Iran (when I say no one, I mean the absolute majority, not individuals), nor in other countries.
That's the exact opposite. Kurds in Iran are viewed as very hospitable, friendly and brave people. They are just so kind and they treat their guests like Gods. The only thing people hate are terrorist groups like PJAK. They have nothing to do with common Kurdish people who have lived beside us for thousands of years and are essentially a part of us. We should do much more to develop our Kurdish areas further and give them what they truly deserve.

If anyone told you they hate Kurds in general, they are nothing but racist scumbags that exist everywhere.

@haman10 is an Iranian Kurd btw.

No one hates Kurds in Iran (when I say no one, I mean the absolute majority, not individuals), nor in other countries.
That's the exact opposite. Kurds in Iran are viewed as very hospitable, friendly and brave people. They are just so kind and they treat their guests like Gods. The only thing people hate are terrorist groups like PJAK. They have nothing to do with common Kurdish people who have lived beside us for thousands of years and are essentially a part of us. We should do much more to develop our Kurdish areas further and give them what they truly deserve.

If anyone told you they hate Kurds in general, they are nothing but racist scumbags that exist everywhere.

@haman10 is an Iranian Kurd btw.

I can't talk to Iranians in Iran but in Germany I can tell you, they don't like Kurds.

We gave Kurdish Peshmerga and Iraqi Shias a good number of these rifles back in 2014, early months of Daesh incursion in Iraq.

Oh Really you give this instead of Daesh ? Or was it more testing your Small Arms for the next World War in a final rehearsal ?

What about that Iranians Spys in Turkey ?

What about your support of PKK in the Past ? Or should we say it has never ended ?

I see no difference between PKK or Peshmerga they are same ethnic group and even earlier they supported each other.

In Syria so many Soldiers from Russia,China,USA,Europe and even from South America are there.

Your Iraqi Shias are the main Reason why there is such a Chaos actually again in Iraq, don´t think that US lost their Tanks against ISIS, it was your Iraqi Shias.

Irans main target is Anatolia and Turkey knews this. From Past until now nothing has changed even with your Revolution.

Different Politics,Ethnics and even Religion and Historical disputes are enough for a War that everyone hestitates to start.

2 Growing major Powers in the Region that even scares Israel and the rest of the World, the winner of this fight should be the next Ruler of Middle East.

2 Growing major Powers in the Region that even scares Israel and the rest of the World, the winner of this fight should be the next Ruler of Middle East.

Last edited:
Oh Really you give this instead of Daesh ? Or was it more testing your Small Arms for the next World War in a findal rehearsal ?

What about that Iranians Spys in Turkey ?

What about your support of PKK in the Past ? Or should we say it has never ended ?

I see no difference between PKK or Peshmerga they are same ethnic group and even earlier they supported each other.

In Syria so many Soldiers from Russia,China,USA,Europe and even from South America are there.

Your Iraqi Shias are the main Reason why there is such a Chaos actually again in Iraq, don´t think that US lost their Tanks against ISIS, it was your Iraqi Shias.

Irans main target is Anatolia and Turkey knews this. From Past until now nothing has changed even with your Revolution.

Different Politics,Ethnics and even Religion and Historical disputes are enough for a War that everyone hestitates to start.

Is there a limit to level of conspiracy theories? Grow up please. I have been through this with others for like 50 times.

So scary. :fie: :D

Is there a limit to level of conspiracy theories? Grow up please. I have been through this with others for like 50 times.

:DSo :fie:scary.

Giving Weapons to Peshmerga and supporting PKK to fight against ...........?!? , are theories ?

In Syria so many Soldiers from Russia,China,USA,Europe and even from South America are there

:tup: For a Long time almost 600 very skilled international SNIPERS are operating there, they killed our Türkmen outposts in Süleyman SAH !

Back
Top Bottom