What's new

The Fathers of Indian Nuclear and Space Technology

Yes, destiny.. It was Bhabha's Grand Vision thet India could make Electricity for 1000 years using Huge Thorium Reserves it has...

What a Legend he was. I am sure had he lived the 74 test would have occoured much before.

@XINIX

the best thread ever to be post in the history of world forms about indian scientific community . excellent job

Thanks connan... Ur kind words boost me a lot...

And Thank u to all my indian and pakistani brothers who have heartily acknowledged this thread.

After all.. We Must know WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE UP THEIR TODAY FOR OUR TOMORROW... BE IT SOLDIERS OR SCIENTISTS.

Thanks connan... Ur kind words boost me a lot...

And Thank u to all my indian and pakistani brothers who have heartily acknowledged this thread.

After all.. We Must know WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE UP THEIR TODAY FOR OUR TOMORROW... BE IT SOLDIERS OR SCIENTISTS.

Well said, Salam karte hai unko jisne apni zindagi desh ke naam kar di hai.

cheers

H

@zagahaga...

Not just money... If u see the conclusion of the article... The real thing is ...

Commitment and dedication towards nation.

Bhabha started in 1947 when we had NO MONEY .. Yet he excelled and too india to a stage where we got ASIA'S First Nuclear Reactor !

Its not money but love and patritosim.

I would like to add some more to this post...

Definitely its all about Dedication ,determination and devotion....

"It is better to burn out than fade away"....The idea is present among the Scientists..Our Space Research and Nuclear projects started when the country was very poor and had no money to fund these projects,but the creative geniuses were not bogged down by the economic impediments and numerous sanctions.The Indians share a fierce sense of patriotism and national pride,and they are the champions of that..

The following pictures show how the scenario was when we started.....

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

And this is where we stand today......

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

hoistsecstage.jpg

INSAT-4CR%20being%20Encapsulated%20in%20heatshield.jpg

View%20of%20fully%20integrated%20GSLV%20at%20Assembly%20building.JPG

But hey...guess what???The cycle is still there..the simplicity still exists..

isro%20center%20cycle.jpg

Thats ISRO Dy Director Murthy Remilla ,who cycles his way of around 5 kms from his home to office everyday

And this is where we stand today......

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

hoistsecstage.jpg

INSAT-4CR%20being%20Encapsulated%20in%20heatshield.jpg

View%20of%20fully%20integrated%20GSLV%20at%20Assembly%20building.JPG

But hey...guess what???The cycle is still there..the simplicity still exists..

isro%20center%20cycle.jpg

Thats ISRO Dy Director Murthy Remilla ,who cycles his way of around 5 kms from his home to office everyday

POST OF THE YEAR..WELL DONE>>

thnx nForce, you have drawed the pictural saga of ISRO and thnx XiNiX for making a wonderful thread.

Rahe hind and trident ... Many thanks for ur awesome response.

i am so glad and feel proud that u all like my work.

I Heartily thank u brothers..

Please dont forget the thousands of unsung engineers and scientists also who helped these great men realize the DREAM OF INDIA.

:cheers: to all.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom