What's new

The Fathers of Indian Nuclear and Space Technology

not hese threads again any way there good ... its good to know indian history .....

should make one for pakistani polotition

feel the embaresment: pakistani politics

not hese threads again any way there good ... its good to know indian history .....

ha ha... dont worry when it comes to politics .. India and pakistan to Together...

I Really Admire these Great Men who gave the Initiation to the Mordern Technology we possess today.

Brothers our Politicians are worst that yours
So dnt worry about them

lol i highly dbout it our leaders are feeding on aid .... if you stop giveing us aid .... lets say we be better off .... sigh ..... why did we join WOT

but reading the article made me think ..... that it takes one person to change a country and the country image when will we have this opertunity ? but all in all peoplw who love there country want to see it sucessful and this is proof that india has people that loves her ... peace

I hope you dont catch up in this for your own sake...
BTW i would love my country to perform bad on this front..

cost billins to be where you guys are soo yea it not that impotant but its still gives the upper hand

@zagahaga...

Not just money... If u see the conclusion of the article... The real thing is ...

Commitment and dedication towards nation.

Bhabha started in 1947 when we had NO MONEY .. Yet he excelled and too india to a stage where we got ASIA'S First Nuclear Reactor !

Its not money but love and patritosim.

I think our politician are not that bad especially the top brace
manmohan singh who leads the country has changed many things for India especially breaking the shackels of license raj in 1991.
AB vajpayee who has given his whole life for india
He did'nt even marry

Bhabha started in 1947 when we had NO MONEY .. Yet he excelled and too india to a stage where we got ASIA'S First Nuclear Reactor !

Also The whole nuclear program of India is based on the three stage nuclear program as was envisioned by him. the first stage is uranium based, second plutonium and third thorium. We are still following that path. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom