What's new

The failed state Index 2011 : A report

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Never said the contrary.
- That's what I found the 'classification' weird.
- I don't think that. Peoples are living in these big cities, business is not affected by what NWFP witnesses.
- The vast majority of Pakistan feel Pakistanis first, whether in Karachi, Lahore, Mirpur or Peshawar.

Nopes sorry the muslim brotherhood comes first for Pakistanis

One of the prime reasons for problems in Pakistan that people are more concerned about
Kashmir
Palestine
US
Europe
All muslims around the world

Sara jahan nazar aata hai bas pakistan nazar nahi aata.

If the Euro crisis continues and countries like Greece default over and over again..sooon we will see many changes in the list amd many european countries will move to the top...

So everyone is behind us, who were questioning India's poverty, toilet, hunger, growth and what not. But I don't see those losers in here. Where the hæll they are????

Nopes sorry the muslim brotherhood comes first for Pakistanis

One of the prime reasons for problems in Pakistan that people are more concerned about
Kashmir
Palestine
US
Europe
All muslims around the world

Sara jahan nazar aata hai bas pakistan nazar nahi aata.

Kya aap Pakistani ho ? :oops:
I know my people : even the most indoctrinated happy-go-lucky bearded heroes wouldn't see a contradiction between Islam and Pakistan. The Islamic brotherhood doesn't translate in forgetting Pakistan, not at all.

And for the ethnicity/caste, that's even rarer. Never seen anyone in my family claiming being Punjabi-Rajput first, above Pakistani.

There is definitely a national awareness of a Pakistani identity, and that's why I'm pointing out.

Kya aap Pakistani ho ? :oops:
I know my people : even the most indoctrinated happy-go-lucky bearded heroes wouldn't see a contradiction between Islam and Pakistan. The Islamic brotherhood doesn't translate in forgetting Pakistan, not at all.

And for the ethnicity/caste, that's even rarer. Never seen anyone in my family claiming being Punjabi-Rajput first, above Pakistani.

There is definitely a national awareness of a Pakistani identity, and that's why I'm pointing out.

Navy seals were not Pakistani as well still they knew more about Pakistan than your ISI...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom