What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Which makes it impossible to generate profits. Such communist systems are something of the past.
Well profits come second off course, lifting the burden of Iranians come first. The people will have more money then to spend it and throw it into the economy. Also I wouldn't say its impossible to to generate profits since the Irgc has been very successful.

Well profits come second off course, lifting the burden of Iranians come first. The people will have more money then to spend it and throw it into the economy. Also I wouldn't say its impossible to to generate profits since the Irgc has been very successful.

Iran is in poverty and has a rich crooked elite. I dont see any sucess there. The young people see no future and run away.

Iran is in poverty and has a rich crooked elite. I dont see any sucess there. The young people see no future and run away.
Iran has a large middle class and has living standards far better than its neighbors, more equal to Mediterranean countries. Id say they have done very well since they have been under sanctions for 40 years.

Iran has a large middle class and has living standards far better than its neighbors, more equal to Mediterranean countries. Id say they have done very well since they have been under sanctions for 40 years.

Name me a mediterranean country similar in GDP per capita to Iran please

Which makes it impossible to generate profits. Such communist systems are something of the past.
well , you think how IRGC work when it take big project ?
do it all itself ? if you think so you cant be farther from the truth.
they take project then break it apart to smaller part and other companies do those smaller parts.
so when companies can't make money from bi project as they don't have enough money or experience
to bid for it ,IRGC make it possible for them to benefit from those projects.

Name me a mediterranean country similar in GDP per capita to Iran please
well according to this map you can find some
1024px-Countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_Per_Capita_in_2015.svg.png

but there is one different iran for last 30 years have difficulty accessing world markets and they had no such problems.

well , you think how IRGC work when it take big project ?
do it all itself ? if you think so you cant be farther from the truth.
they take project then break it apart to smaller part and other companies do those smaller parts.
so when companies can't make money from bi project as they don't have enough money or experience
to bid for it ,IRGC make it possible for them to benefit from those projects.

well according to this map you can find some
1024px-Countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_Per_Capita_in_2015.svg.png

but there is one different iran for last 30 years have difficulty accessing world markets and they had no such problems.

Though Iran should be a G20 country with all the brains and resources we have in the country.

Last edited:
Human beings are not animals. Once you realize that, the world will be able to welcome you in 21st century.
But you are a supremist who insulted non Europeans specially the Africans

These low lives who invade other countries based on lies are monsters and beasts not humans at all

But you are a supremist who insulted non Europeans specially the Africans

These low lives who invade other countries based on lies are monsters and beasts not humans at all

I never called them animals. I say their place is in africa. I dont want kill them nor wish i bad to them.

Why does the IRGC need private business? The italian military owns no business. Neither does the french, german, british or russian.

You need to divide military and private sector. Thats important to become a modern country.

You dont just get our smile.

You get this:

p_9763.jpg

Europe will pull Iran into modernity and nothing will stop that. Iran is far to beautiful to stay isolated. Tourism from Europe to Iran is booming recently.
Hello dude,
Your answer is in your Question.
IRGC stand for Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as you can see their responsibility is protecting revolution.
West want to destroy Iran by sanctions in economic war ,so they enter Iran big projects to counter west economic war.
They built Metro, Refinery, highways, ..... while nobody else wanted to build

Back
Top Bottom