What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Europe is playing the good cop, they are part of U.S plan to keep Iran in the deal.

U.S violated the direct text of jcpoa by adding sanctions several times, latest one was against IRGC, yet Europeans refused to acknowledge the breach of the deal by U.S government, they just asked Iran to keep complying.

IRGC has dozens of subsidiary private companies, and has shares in many others, so this new sanctions will affect a big part of our economy and industry, and I have no doubt that Europeans will comply with all U.S sanctions, as they have done so far.

We didn't destroy our nuclear infrastructures in return of European's smile, it was in return of removing the sanctions, so if they want to re-apply sanctions with other excuses, then there is no reason for us to remain in this deal.

Why does the IRGC need private business? The italian military owns no business. Neither does the french, german, british or russian.

You need to divide military and private sector. Thats important to become a modern country.

You dont just get our smile.

You get this:

p_9763.jpg

Europe will pull Iran into modernity and nothing will stop that. Iran is far to beautiful to stay isolated. Tourism from Europe to Iran is booming recently.

Why does the IRGC need private business? The italian military owns no business. Neither does the french, german, british or russian.

You need to divide military and private sector. Thats important to become a modern country.
Firstly U.S has the same situation, and I guess you call it a modern country.
Secondly we have U.S as our enemy, so our situation is different.
thirdly these sanctions includes any company which intracts with irgc, to make you understand, as an example think of microsoft doing business with U.S army.

You get this:

p_9763.jpg
Bought in cash, cause U.S didn't allow any European financier.
how many you can sell without U.S permission? ZERO.

Europe will pull Iran into modernity and nothing will stop that. Iran is far to beautiful to stay isolated. Tourism from Europe to Iran is booming recently.
Yeah, Europeans don't care if they visit Iran, U.S will ban their visa!
European don't believe their own countries propaganda against Iran.

Now end of the jokes, annual European tourists in Iran (after the deal) is less than 100k, completely ignorable.

Firstly U.S has the same situation, and I guess you call it a modern country.
Secondly we have U.S as our enemy, so our situation is different.
thirdly these sanctions includes any company which intracts with irgc, to make you understand, as an example think of microsoft doing business with U.S army.

Bought in cash, cause U.S didn't allow any European financier.
how many you can sell without U.S permission? ZERO.

Yeah, Europeans don't care if they visit Iran, U.S will ban their visa!
European don't believe their own countries propaganda against Iran.

Now end of the jokes, annual European tourists in Iran (after the deal) is less than 100k, completely ignorable.

Before deal it was almost zero. And with promotion it can rise more. No one in Europe will allow a nuclear armed Iran. You have to accept that. Diplomacy is the game to find a compromise.

Your leadership gave up the nuclear program, because they knew it will not be allowed by the world. Its not just USA. EU, Russia and Israel also stopped it.

Most young people want break out of the old regime. I visited Iran in spring of 2016 as an assistant in a trade delegation. The picture you show from Iran is wrong.

All people my age there were pro European. Was there 14 days. I know the house parties. I also know the spots in the mountains above Tehran where young people meet.

You won´t stop this process anymore.

Iran changes and thats good.

Also the US Army does not own private business. What the Iraian army does is money laundring. Its a simple fact that private business and military should never be in same hands.

Microsoft can denie to make a deal with the US Army. An iranian owned business cant denie a deal.

The USA is powerless and the EU proved this again and again.

No one takes the biggest economic power on this planet serious? You should wake up.

Eu stands for the deal. Which means no further sanctions from EU towards Iran. Considering that trump is isolated and rides his country down in the mud you should simply stick with us and thats it.

its what you think , but the reality is not like this ... USA wasted Syria and you had too deal with migration problem but you even didn't dare to criticize them ...

in the end , I repeat myself .... WE SHOULD HAVE NUKES .... this world is based on fire power and wealth , if you don't have wealth , then you should have fire power or else you will be .... sIx slave of others ...

Before deal it was almost zero. And with promotion it can rise more. No one in Europe will allow a nuclear armed Iran. You have to accept that. Diplomacy is the game to find a compromise.

Your leadership gave up the nuclear program, because they knew it will not be allowed by the world. Its not just USA. EU, Russia and Israel also stopped it.

Most young people want break out of the old regime. I visited Iran in spring of 2016 as an assistant in a trade delegation. The picture you show from Iran is wrong.

All people my age there were pro European. Was there 14 days. I know the house parties. I also know the spots in the mountains above Tehran where young people meet.

Also the US Army does not own private business. What the Iraian army does is money laundring. Its a simple fact that private business and military should never be in same hands.

Microsoft can denie to make a deal with the US Army. An iranian owned business cant denie a deal.
Well us engineer corpse participate in many business .
And by the way nobody surrendered nuclear program and I dare you to prove that Iran had nuke programs and please don't show us news article from 1986 that claim Iran is months away from nukes.

That said i dont know what the fuss is about? The EU stands firmly by the treaty. Italian secretary of foreign affairs of the EU said, the treaty is not just USA and no country can end it unilateral. The EU will stand by the treaty.

Germany, UK and France openly made an alliance and isolated Trump, saying yesterday, that the treaty stands. Russia and China back it as well.

So whats your problem?

The EU is your bigger trade partner. The EU is a bigger economic power than USA.

As I mentioned in the other thread:

"US sanctions are so destructive because they target companies trading with the sanctioned country. That means if a EuroCompany is still trading with Iran when the sanctions are on, they cannot trade with America. Obviously no company will choose the Iran over America, so Europe will be forced to follow the sanctions without formally implementing them."

You get this:

p_9763.jpg

I agree

As I mentioned in the other thread:

"US sanctions are so destructive because they target companies trading with the sanctioned country. That means if a EuroCompany is still trading with Iran when the sanctions are on, they cannot trade with America. Obviously no company will choose the Iran over America, so Europe will be forced to follow the sanctions without formally implementing them."
That's the main issue to be honest. It's also for this reason countries like China, India, Russia and other East Asian countries had to comply with past sanctions against Iran or at least limit their involvement in Iran more they would have done otherwise.

So it's a tricky situation.

its what you think , but the reality is not like this ... USA wasted Syria and you had too deal with migration problem but you even didn't dare to criticize them ...

in the end , I repeat myself .... WE SHOULD HAVE NUKES .... this world is based on fire power and wealth , if you don't have wealth , then you should have fire power or else you will be .... sIx slave of others ...

The migration problem was created by ourself. We allowed leftist shitheads to allow this rubbish and it took almost one year that sane people stopped this and sealed border down.

Iran has as much to be blamed as USA. Evry country that is involved in Syria.

Iran has as much to be blamed as USA. Evry country that is involved in Syria
Every country that is involved in Syria shares some responsibility. No country is innocent.:D

Why does the IRGC need private business? The italian military owns no business. Neither does the french, german, british or russian
I will also add the Chinese PLA. At first the PLA also owned and ran many businesses like the IRGC, but after Chinese leaders found out that it promoted and encouraged rampant corruption in the Army/military and making officers more focus on making money than doing their job.
As a result Chinese leaders started restricting the Army from owning businesses, so they act more like a real professional army than a company. As a result today the PLA has already slashed it's business activities by almost half and the government intends to completely stop the army from owning/running businesses in a few years from now. Maybe the IRGC can learn from the PLA.

http://m.chinadaily.com.cn/en/2017-01/19/content_27995508.htm

Guess you never heard of the military industrial complex then?,for instance the italian defence conglomerate Leonardo S.p.A has the italian government as its largest shareholder.

You get this:

p_9763.jpg
Heres a little question for you[dont worry its multi-choice so It shouldnt require to much hard thinking on your part...hopefully]
Q:How many airbuses can europe sell without us approval?
A:As many as they like
B:Not that many
C:None at all I`m afraid
D:I dont really know
Now I suspect you might be going to pick "D",but in fact the correct answer is......."C"!!,so iran might very well not be getting any airbuses at all.

Wrong. Russian Defence ministry also have it own companys that are designed to fulfill military contracts in the field of construction, repair, agriculture, etc.

Yes, U.S army is also involved in money making activities, they owns private companies as subsidiaries of a division of their army called:
United States Army Corps of Engineers - Wikipedia

who told you IRGC is involved in money laundering? let me guess, your media, what a surprise.
simply you have no idea about this matter. any modern army has a mechanical potential which becomes inactive during peace times. those wise enough, utilize this inactive potential for their own country and covering the maintenance costs.
after European and Asian companies withdrew from our gas extraction projects, it was only IRGC which said we could finish the projects on our own and they did it, they did it and now they earn a lot of profit. they are serving our country and without them, now Qataris were extracting the gas while our government was begging and giving enormous concessions to foreign companies to finish the projects.
of course those whose hands were cut off from our gas projects wont hesitate any propaganda against IRGC.

says who?!
why should any private company not want to sell it's product to it's own country army and make profit?!
because a bully who doesn't let these companies to sell their product in international market, also doesn't want them to sell in their own country?! to hell with that bully and all of it's cooperative allies.

Guess you never heard of the military industrial complex then?,for instance the italian defence conglomerate Leonardo S.p.A has the italian government as its largest shareholder.

Heres a little question for you[dont worry its multi-choice so It shouldnt require to much hard thinking on your part...hopefully]
Q:How many airbuses can europe sell without us approval?
A:As many as they like
B:Not that many
C:None at all I`m afraid
D:I dont really know
Now I suspect you might be going to pick "D",but in fact the correct answer is......."C"!!,so iran might very well not be getting any airbuses at all.

Our government is not our military.

I know the division of legislative, executive and jurisdictive is not known in the oriental world, but the division of the branches are important. An italian military staff is not allowed to operate private business. Iranian military staff acts like a big mafia.

Tell me for example why must they own mobilephone companies and banks?

As for your question:

Answer B is right. Airbus is not bound to follow US sanctions. It overrides the americans anctions and sells Airbus to russia for example.

Yes, U.S army is also involved in money making activities, they owns private companies as subsidiaries of a division of their army called:
United States Army Corps of Engineers - Wikipedia

who told you IRGC is involved in money laundering? let me guess, your media, what a surprise.
simply you have no idea about this matter. any modern army has a mechanical potential which becomes inactive during peace times. those wise enough, utilize this inactive potential for their own country and covering the maintenance costs.
after European and Asian companies withdrew from our gas extraction projects, it was only IRGC which said we could finish the projects on our own and they did it, they did it and now they earn a lot of profit. they are serving our country and without them, now Qataris were extracting the gas while our government was begging and giving enormous concessions to foreign companies to finish the projects.
of course those whose hands were cut off from our gas projects wont hesitate any propaganda against IRGC.

says who?!
why should any private company not want to sell it's product to it's own country army and make profit?!
because a bully who doesn't let these companies to sell their product in international market, also doesn't want them to sell in their own country?! to hell with that bully and all of it's cooperative allies.

Iran has the highest position in the global money laundring list

https://arabiangcis.org/english/news/why-does-iran-have-the-highest-rank-in-money-laundering-risk/

"According to Iranian officials themselves, bureaucratic corruption in Iran has reached a high level and has become institutionalized and systematic. As a consequence, internal monitoring institutes such the judiciary branch which is corrupt itself cannot monitor and limit extensive economic and managerial corruption in Iran. More significantly, the reason of this managerial and financial corruption is lack of accountability and transparency of bureaucratic system and suppressing media and civil society that are independent of the establishment."

Thats a fact. Tell me why Iran Army needs to operate Luxury hotels, banks and all that? Can you name a hotel in Italy owned by our military? Can you name any bank or hotel operated by any european nations military?

You asnwered your own question amigo. Military can force a business into deals. It creates enormous corruption.

When we were in Iran our translator explicitly warned my boss for the military crooks who would try to push for deals in their favor.

@ValerioAurelius Your forgetting Iran has been under sanctions for 40 years, China and other countries you mentioned are not. The private sector was hurt under the sanctions and foreign business left the country so the government stepped in to replace, the government needs to be involved to provide products and services to its citizens for cheap prices. As long as sanctions are involved the government will be involved and helping to subsidize its private sector, its only natural. In this case the government department is the IRGC. And so far it seems they have been very successful as they have made big profits.

Back
Top Bottom