What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

There are some reports in western and zionist media that iran has triggered the disputes mechanism in the jcpoa/brjam,is there any confirmation of this on the iranian side or in the iranian media?.
Its good news if true,but in real terms its still far too little far too late.
https://www.business-standard.com/a...ncerned-over-uk-france-eu-120070400116_1.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...eb33de-bd7d-11ea-97c1-6cf116ffe26c_story.html
It's 100% fake. disputes mechanism doesn't grant Iran anything except return of sanctions.

This looks like its a direct confirmation that iran HAS triggered the dispute resolution mechanism in the jcpoa/brjam.
I dont really know what rouhani and zarif are up to as it seems that theres little for iran to gain by this unless of course it is setting things up for an iranian exit from the deal,tho personally I find this hard to believe considering everything that rouhanis invested in this,then again its not like hes got much left to lose politically anyway at this point in the game.

JCPOA: Statement by the High Representative Josep Borrell as coordinator of the Joint Commission of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action on the Dispute Resolution Mechanism

https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters...borrell-coordinator-joint-commission-joint_en

I have received today a letter from the Foreign Minister of Iran referring Iran’s concerns regarding implementation issues by France, Germany and the United Kingdom under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) to the Joint Commission for resolution through the Dispute Resolution Mechanism, as set out in paragraph 36 of the agreement.

As I have said previously, the Dispute Resolution Mechanism requires intensive efforts in good faith by all. As Coordinator of the Joint Commission, I expect all JCPOA participants to approach this process in this spirit within the framework of the JCPOA.

The Joint Commission, which is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the agreement under the terms of the JCPOA, has met since 2016 to discuss the implementation of the JCPOA and address pertinent issues brought to the attention of the Coordinator by any participant.

As we approach the fifth anniversary of the JCPOA, I should like to take this opportunity to recall the importance of the agreement. The JCPOA is an historic achievement for global nuclear non-proliferation contributing to regional and global security. I remain determined to continue working with the participants of the JCPOA and the international community to preserve it.

This looks like its a direct confirmation that iran HAS triggered the dispute resolution mechanism in the jcpoa/brjam.
I dont really know what rouhani and zarif are up to as it seems that theres little for iran to gain by this unless of course it is setting things up for an iranian exit from the deal,tho personally I find this hard to believe considering everything that rouhanis invested in this,then again its not like hes got much left to lose politically anyway at this point in the game.

JCPOA: Statement by the High Representative Josep Borrell as coordinator of the Joint Commission of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action on the Dispute Resolution Mechanism

https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters...borrell-coordinator-joint-commission-joint_en

I have received today a letter from the Foreign Minister of Iran referring Iran’s concerns regarding implementation issues by France, Germany and the United Kingdom under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) to the Joint Commission for resolution through the Dispute Resolution Mechanism, as set out in paragraph 36 of the agreement.

As I have said previously, the Dispute Resolution Mechanism requires intensive efforts in good faith by all. As Coordinator of the Joint Commission, I expect all JCPOA participants to approach this process in this spirit within the framework of the JCPOA.

The Joint Commission, which is responsible for overseeing the implementation of the agreement under the terms of the JCPOA, has met since 2016 to discuss the implementation of the JCPOA and address pertinent issues brought to the attention of the Coordinator by any participant.

As we approach the fifth anniversary of the JCPOA, I should like to take this opportunity to recall the importance of the agreement. The JCPOA is an historic achievement for global nuclear non-proliferation contributing to regional and global security. I remain determined to continue working with the participants of the JCPOA and the international community to preserve it.
is it possible that we can get to the pre-JCPOA enrichment level or higher?? this might be able to deter US and EU actions??

the psychological warfare need to continue.

the only thing which they got is Natanz and they trying to make Israeli air force to some sort of big power full force
ایران: بازرس اخراجی آژانس «مواد منفجره» به همراه داشت7 Nov 2019
Iran: IAEA inspector had explosive nitrates
12 Nov 2019
they already tried few months back not long ago.
but we have members here talking about F 35 or F55

is U.S who is done it true IAEA agents
but the nonsense need to countinute so to make Israel strong and powerful

what joke

And on a nuclear site!
it is none important site.
even 5yr old knows where Natanz is.

the site lack imporantents that why it has normal security.

trust me i'm not trying to downplay of Nataz incident here,
the incident is intelligence failure.
U.S Trump wants to make sure that when the U.S election reaches its full steam, Iran at that moment want be able to sclate its Public nuclear program ,
which if you ask me is miss calculation.
after October things are going to Change in very fast peast

Last edited:
Deputy chairman of Iran's Parliament National Security & Foreign Policy Committee, Abbas Moghtadaei: Iran's parliament has prepared a plan to stop the voluntary implementation of the additional protocol of the NPT.

They say this every few months.

As the Pentagon saying goes: “There is a plan for everything”.

However, plan without action is just a plan. Hypothetical.

They say this every few months.

As the Pentagon saying goes: “There is a plan for everything”.

However, plan without action is just a plan. Hypothetical.
this parliament is mostly republicans and they started like last month so they could take harder decisions

@yavar , brother, Israel attacked two days ago your ally, Lebanon. Are you NOT going to retaliate? This was a BIG BIG blow.
Buddy,I really hope that this is just your deluded idea of a very inappropriate,very UNfunny BAD joke.:tdown::nono::tdown:

you very well knew it's not Israel attack but a classic case of mismanagement and criminal negligence
Exactly,its little different to the 2011 Evangelos florakis naval base explosion in cyprus which involved the negligent storage of seized munitions.
Another example was the tianjin blast of 2015 which involved "only" 800 tons of ammonium nitrate.

Back
Top Bottom