What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Dear mods: @Dubious @waz @Arsalan
One of my posts was deleted. I know I was guilty as charged. I do not contend this part. My only complain is, my post was a response to a mulah's racial slurs. The mod only deleted mine and preserve the racial slurs in two posts(before and after my response) as shown below:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...ons-and-treasons.427176/page-70#post-11679227

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...ons-and-treasons.427176/page-70#post-11680687

I believe those 2 posts deserve the same penalty.
Thanks.

P.S. stumbling into mulah's subforum, I felt like being backstabbed by lots of two head *****

Dear mods: @Dubious @waz @Arsalan
One of my posts was deleted. I know I was guilty as charged. I do not contend this part. My only complain is, my post was a response to a mulah's racial slurs. The mod only deleted mine and preserve the racial slurs in two posts(before and after my response) as shown below:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...ons-and-treasons.427176/page-70#post-11679227

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...ons-and-treasons.427176/page-70#post-11680687

I believe those 2 posts deserve the same penalty.
Thanks.

P.S. stumbling into mulah's subforum, I felt like being backstabbed by lots of two head *****
Calling people "mulahs"[I presume you mean mullahs] as some sort of put down isnt very nice either,I`m pretty sure you wouldnt like it if I called you a "chiCom" or a "Maoist",now would you?.
I also very much doubt that you "stumbled" into the iranian forum,usually you have to click on links to get here.

LOLOLOLOL!!
So much for instex
https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/new...ead-instex-withdraws-after-israel-controversy
This cracks me up!!:rofl::rofl::yahoo::omghaha::haha:
This poor stupid b@stard makes the mistake of speaking his mind on israel and its crimes against the palestinians and he has to resign.I guess criticizing the secular religion of the shoa and the founding of israel is the closest thing to heresy that exists in the secular west,still he was german....I`m sure theres some law that forbids germans from criticizing jews,israel and zionists under any circumstances[LOL!]

LOLOLOLOL!!
So much for instex
https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/new...ead-instex-withdraws-after-israel-controversy
This cracks me up!!:rofl::rofl::yahoo::omghaha::haha:
This poor stupid b@stard makes the mistake of speaking his mind on israel and its crimes against the palestinians and he has to resign.I guess criticizing the secular religion of the shoa and the founding of israel is the closest thing to heresy that exists in the secular west,still he was german....I`m sure theres some law that forbids germans from criticizing jews,israel and zionists under any circumstances[LOL!]
Germany indeed has strict laws about these things, and major media in Germany (like most of Europe and US) for some reason don't like criticism of Israel at all.

He should have been a bit smarter, he knows he was in a delicate position as the head of INSTEX so he shouldn't be ranting about the origins of Israel on some random radio show, that's not his job.

Hi Raptor, I must admit your posts and analysis are some of the few that carry weight with me, I can easily tell you have a political or diplomatic background, now mind you I'm a self confessed amateur, but with a good knowledge of history under my belt. I just have a good sense of guessing an outcome or an endgame to an issue. With that said, you asked if I have a plan, well, here is my plan...if I was in the presidential circle of Iran, I would draw up a list of scenarios where I could give the absolute minimum to Trump to make him look good while I get what I need in order to put our economic house back together. Why? well, first off, because there is a good chance Trump will win re-election....this is may prove to be a dangerous scenario for us. The Democratic candidates look weaker and weaker with every debate....I highly doubt the current list of possible candidates will be able to snatch the presidency away from Trump.
With that in mind, I would retool my strategy, because we cannot live with another 4 yrs of sanctions on us. So we have to start thinking of an end game....we need to remove these sanctions once and for all to unleash the economic monster Iran can become. When you look at the chess pieces you can see that the only way forward id to do a horse trade. We have to start making some overtures to Trump, I did not say anything about giving any more concessions....just talk, we can lessen the chances of a kinetic action by his necon hawks by just talking.
Trump does not care about the nuke deal or Iran, or Israel or S.A. He only cares about looking strong or good. If you can understand this character flaw you can exploit him. Now, I meant to give you my plan, my plan would start by first having low level talks. If we can give Trump a new deal that looks a lot like the old deal with a new name....he would be happy. So they also want us to curtail missile program and stop the proxy funding, we all know we cannot do that, because they have armed our adversaries to the teeth so we would counter by saying we're only here to discuss the nuke issue first. USA wants assurances that we won't make a bomb....let's give them that, it was already in the JCPOA, Page 2 anyway! Next, we will need to have the sanctions removed via a treaty approved by congress. If they can't pass it in the senate, then we only implement parts of the deal not the whole thing, so enrichments, centrifuges, amount of heavy water, yellow cake etc...etc would all have their reciprocal actions. To me the endgame is clear as daylight....get the sanctions removed. How? by calling them out in world press and tv, by saying ok, so you have said several times that you only care about us not having a bomb, well we are here to negotiate that.

PS: USA broke its word, and the president's son in law is basically a Mossad agent in the middle of all the sensitive foreign policy issues of the USA....We have to live with this reality, we also have respect how much power the USA has with other countries. This is a chess game, there is no fairness about it, the strong can beat down the weak, 40 yrs of economic growth has been deferred (mostly) because of bad and empty policy. Look at how fast UAE corrected course after the Drone shot down and the quagmire in Yemen. They came to Tehran, hat in hand.....even though they basically worked harder than SA to make USA attack us for the past 3 years. But we also screwed up, we did not ratchet down the bullsh*t after JCPOA, we did not talk or reach out further, we didn't curtail the anti american activities. we did not stop the Death to America chants....etc. etc.. So diplomatically the hardliner short circuited the JCPOA's chances of success to begin with. At the end of all of this, we will realize that we need to have a uncomfortable peace with the USA, it's the only way.....This will not happen as long as we have an old man, with no worldly knowledge directing or dictating our foreign policy.

PPS: one last thing, you asked how can we trust the USA? We cannot, I know it, you know it, neither the UK or France for that matter, they will stick together 10 times over before sticking with us, that is the reality that we have made for ourselves in the past 40 yrs. No one to blame except ourselves. We don't have any real allies....we did this. So again, you implement any new deal in stages. We do our part, they do theirs..so on and so on.
Sorry for this last jab, but if we had done our homework the first time around we should have known that JCPOA was an agreement that was not ratified by the Senate and that any party can unilaterally pull out. Second, how did they underestimate the Israeli lobby in the USA's government?? They control almost all of it. They control the press, the TV, Hollywood...and wall street where all the donations come from...etc. The negotiators should have planned for their actions ahead of time....but as usual, our foreign policy group sat around and tweeted, I said this before they are waging a PR war on us.....this PR campaign is more important than the actual war. Yet our diplomatic corps can hardly speak English....why do you think Zarif is so effective in the press here? Israel hawks hate him...because he knows how to speak.
Hi thank you for your detailed response and the time you spent .. please next time quote or at least mention me .. I didn't see it.

Well if you look at North Korea & usa negotiations and letters exchanged between two countries' leaders which Trump calling them beautiful you'd realize the fact that nothing has really taken place expect letters between these two pen pals and love birds over the ocean.
So Trump isn't after absolute minimum to make him look good he got no nuclear test in North Korea, photo op and meetings but no sanctions has been lifted.
Therefore I don't think that's that much simple, for example:

The Trump administration has sent a message to the world with its new tariff threats against Mexico: No deal is ever a done deal.

Mexico had seemed to resolve its trade tension with the United States, in the form of a reworked Nafta now known as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, or the U.S.M.C.A. The deal was moving toward fruition after the United States lifted steel and aluminum tariffs on its North American neighbors just days ago, and lawmakers in all three countries began considering it.

The new tariff threats, announced by President Trump in a tweet on Thursday, are aimed at pressuring the Mexican government to do more to combat migrants traveling from Central America to the U.S. border to seek asylum.

If you are working in a trade ministry in Brussels, Tokyo or Ottawa, how much confidence would you have that any deal you strike with American negotiators will have staying power?

“I don’t see how our trading partners will continue to negotiate with us as if we have any credibility going forward,” said Emily Blanchard, a trade economist at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business. “They’re going to have a much harder time selling any costly domestic reform or sacrifice that is a concession to the U.S., because the U.S. is acting like an erratic bully.”​

In June Mexico signed another (new) deal with Trump ...
So considering this Trump behavior you'll see he always wants more even if you have reworked Nafta in your hands.

On Iran unlike Mexico and North Korea other players like Saudis and isreal are at work too ... as you said you can not ignore hawks and aipac in the usa, so any possible deal with the american wouldn't just putting JCPOA Page 2 on the desk ... they (Bolton and Bibi) want the deal be shredded to pieces completely or at least remove sunset or right to enrich in one word Iran's rights... the fact is they put already 12 conditions on the table which any negotiation outcome must include these terms so it ain't merely about nuclear weapon as they know it very well Iran isn't after nukes as it's been reported in 2007/2011/2019 by american intelligence agencies .. therefore "Calling them out in world press and tv, by saying ok, so you have said several times that you only care about us not having a bomb, well we are here to negotiate that.." isn't even the case though we said it million times on TV, the UNSCGA in one word everywhere ...
If the world was run by logic and nuke was the issue the JCPoA was enough as it's been described by IAEA as the the world’s most robust nuclear verification regime ... the point is nuke isn't the issue ...

By the way I think the only way out of the current situation is IR listening and taking care of its own people and their rights within the country ..fighting corruption, better legislation providing more freedom for people ... Trump and people like him could be always be chosen as President so the only way is looking inside ..

Hi thank you for your detailed response and the time you spent .. please next time quote or at least mention me .. I didn't see it.

Well if you look at North Korea & usa negotiations and letters exchanged between two countries' leaders which Trump calling them beautiful you'd realize the fact that nothing has really taken place expect letters between these two pen pals and love birds over the ocean.
So Trump isn't after absolute minimum to make him look good he got no nuclear test in North Korea, photo op and meetings but no sanctions has been lifted.

The Trump administration has sent a message to the world with its new tariff threats against Mexico: No deal is ever a done deal.

Mexico had seemed to resolve its trade tension with the United States, in the form of a reworked Nafta now known as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, or the U.S.M.C.A. The deal was moving toward fruition after the United States lifted steel and aluminum tariffs on its North American neighbors just days ago, and lawmakers in all three countries began considering it.

The new tariff threats, announced by President Trump in a tweet on Thursday, are aimed at pressuring the Mexican government to do more to combat migrants traveling from Central America to the U.S. border to seek asylum.

If you are working in a trade ministry in Brussels, Tokyo or Ottawa, how much confidence would you have that any deal you strike with American negotiators will have staying power?

“I don’t see how our trading partners will continue to negotiate with us as if we have any credibility going forward,” said Emily Blanchard, a trade economist at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business. “They’re going to have a much harder time selling any costly domestic reform or sacrifice that is a concession to the U.S., because the U.S. is acting like an erratic bully.”​

So considering this Trump behavior you'll see he always wants more even if you have reworked Nafta in your hands.

On Iran unlike Mexico and North Korea other players like Saudis and isreal are at work too ... as you said you can not ignore hawks and aipac in the usa, so any possible deal with the american wouldn't just putting JCPOA Page 2 on the desk ... they (Bolton and Bibi) want the deal be shredded to pieces completely or at least remove sunset or right to enrich in one word Iran's rights... the fact is they put already 12 conditions on the table which any negotiation outcome must include these terms so it ain't merely about nuclear weapon as they know it very well Iran isn't after nukes as it's been reported in 2007/2011/2019 by american intelligence agencies .. therefore "Calling them out in world press and tv, by saying ok, so you have said several times that you only care about us not having a bomb, well we are here to negotiate that.." isn't even the case though we said it million times on TV, the UNSCGA in one word everywhere ...
If the world was run by logic and nuke was the issue the JCPoA was enough as it's been described by IAEA as the the world’s most robust nuclear verification regime ... the point is nuke isn't the issue ...

By the way I think the only way out of the current situation is IR listening and taking care of its own people and their rights within the country ..fighting corruption, better legislation providing more freedom for people ... Trump and people like him could be always be chosen as President so the only way is looking inside ..

Fantastic analysis.

y the way I think the only way out of the current situation is IR listening and taking care of its own people and their rights within the country ..fighting corruption, better legislation providing more freedom for people ... Trump and people like him could be always be chosen as President so the only way is looking inside
Exactly! Iran’s biggest enemy is not the US or Israel or Saudi. (Thanks to the weapons industry, the genius tacticians and the brave soldiers)
The enemy Is the corrupt economy and bureaucracy.

Thank you..Well, very true. In that case we need to plan for Trump's actions in his 2nd term. We need a multi front pushback. We need Instex, China and Russia in our corner. We need Turkey, Qatar and Iraq. we also need to calm tensions with Saudi Arabia. In other words we need to build a coalition against their unilateralism.

Thank you..Well, very true. In that case we need to plan for Trump's actions in his 2nd term. We need a multi front pushback. We need Instex, China and Russia in our corner. We need Turkey, Qatar and Iraq. we also need to calm tensions with Saudi Arabia. In other words we need to build a coalition against their unilateralism.

Judging by how many two term presidents US has had including Bush, Trump will likely win the second term. We should completely avoid the thought of relying on better political climate and instead focus on literally gaining what we need through the art of realpolitik. In other words, we need to constantly gain leverage and build up a political, economical and militarial arsenal.

The ship situation and our step by step reversal of our JCPOA commitments under the JCPOA framework are perfect examples of how we should navigate in these waters.

Let us not forget that the enemy is trying to reverse Iran's gains while Iran is trying maintain its gains. We need to be on offensive, constantly challenge them while building a strong core at home. We need to keep internal production, eliminate corruption and focus on regional economy.

Iran Launches Plant that Builds Advanced Centrifuges on Daily Basis
By
IFP Media Wire
-
August 28, 2019 - 06:13

The head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Ali Akbar Salehi says the Islamic Republic is dynamically advancing its civilian nuclear program, stating that it has recently launched a plant that can manufacture dozens of advanced centrifuges on a daily basis.

On a visit to an under-construction national ion therapy center in the city of Karaj on Tuesday, Salehi said his agency has lately inaugurated a modern hall, which has the capability to produce 60 state-of-the-art centrifuges per day.

He further noted that Iran has already installed advanced IR-6 centrifuges regardless of certain states’ protest, and is currently testing a newer generation of centrifuges dubbed IR-8.

The Iranian nuclear chief hoped that the country’s ion therapy center, with an estimated construction cost of 200 million euros, would be completed and fully come on stream within the next five years.

Salehi underlined that the work on building two 1,000-megawatt nuclear power plants, which started two years ago with an estimated cost of $10 billion, will continue.

He pointed out that said Iran has never halted its peaceful nuclear program and will never do so.

“I would like to explicitly tell the people that we will continue our movement towards fulfilling our nuclear objectives and we have never stopped and will never stop in the future,” Salehi noted.

He said the AEOI used to produce 10 tons of uranium for years, while the volume stood at 30 tons last year.

Salehi emphasized that production of uranium may increase to 50 tons if the current trend continues.

Speaking in an interview with the German daily Süddeutsche Zeitung on Monday, Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Iran will take the “third step” in reducing its commitments under a 2015 multilateral nuclear deal unless the other signatories take action to protect the agreement.

The third step will be taken on September 6, Zarif said, adding that if Tehran comes to an agreement with Europe and the European side begins to implement it, it will not take such a measure.

The top Iranian diplomat lashed out at the US for unilaterally leaving the nuclear deal, officially called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), and pushing the European signatories to follow suit.

The Americans, he said, need to stop preventing others from fulfilling their obligations or pushing them into breaching the JCPOA.

Tehran has rowed back on its nuclear commitments twice in compliance with articles 26 and 36 of the 2015 deal.

Iran says its reciprocal measures will be reversible as soon as Europe finds practical ways to shield the Iranian economy from unilateral US sanctions which were imposed last year when President Donald Trump withdrew from the 2015 nuclear deal.

The European signatories to the JCPOA have so far failed to uphold their commitments. They have expressed vocal support for the deal, but failed to provide meaningful economic incentives as required under the nuclear agreement.

The Europeans have already missed a 60-deadline set by Tehran, prompting Iran to go for the second phase of cutting its commitments on July 7, which marked the start of a second such deadline for them.

As a first step Iran increased its enriched uranium stockpile to beyond the 300 kilograms set by the JCPOA.

In the second step, Tehran began enriching uranium to purity rates beyond the JCPOA-limit of 3.76 percent.

US companies push the White House to transfer nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia
https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report July 2019.pdf

Saudi arabia Uranium mining
https://www.argaam.com/en/article/articledetail/id/519901

Saudi arabia research reactor

Hrim-2 , also known as Grom-2 (Грім 2), Ukrainian made solid propellant mobile short-range ballistic missile covertly financed by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia to begin receiving Thunder-2 ballistic missile system in 2022

Turkey President Erdogan hints that Turkey may need to obtain nuclear warheads,

US companies push the White House to transfer nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia
https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report July 2019.pdf

Saudi arabia Uranium mining
https://www.argaam.com/en/article/articledetail/id/519901

Saudi arabia research reactor

Hrim-2 , also known as Grom-2 (Грім 2), Ukrainian made solid propellant mobile short-range ballistic missile covertly financed by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia to begin receiving Thunder-2 ballistic missile system in 2022

Turkey President Erdogan hints that Turkey may need to obtain nuclear warheads,
And people thought that the idea of an iranian bomb was frightening......
Think how much more terrifying a wahabist bomb would be.....

Back
Top Bottom