What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

mohsen jan, whatever happens international or economic sanctions/ boycott of Iran is not possible anymore.

Russia/ China/ India/ Japan/ SK etc would scoff at sanctioning Iran again, specially if it's been complying all along.

So, don't panic.......

stop posting Rouhani and the rest of his gangs claims, U.S has breached the deal several times and they did nothing, wont do nothing.
in this thread all we need to post is about U.S breaching the deal and Iran doing nothing. leave those empty words for internal consumption.
my brother my apogee . i am not supporting Rouhani .
i need to report event . it is not Rouhani is about parliament 16 paragraph bill which coming to effect

mohsen jan, whatever happens international or economic sanctions/ boycott of Iran is not possible anymore.

Russia/ China/ India/ Japan/ SK etc would scoff at sanctioning Iran again, specially if it's been complying all along.

So, don't panic.......

China , India , South Korea , Russia are the one who have most benfit from Iran sanctions ...

China : they import oils , doesn't pay Iran money and invest in Iran project by our own money ( buying more oil by our our money and owning oil field ) and force us to buy their junks ....

India : same as china ...

South Korea : same as china , their companies are selling their goods with higher prices and without proper guarantee ...

where are you living !?

So, don't panic.......
Yes, sanctions were loosing effects, it's what the previous U.S president admitted, but Iran's nuclear program was postponed for at least a decade, similar disaster in our space program, in fact in all sciences. that's what hurts me.

my brother my apogee . i am not supporting Rouhani .
i need to report event . it is not Rouhani is about parliament 16 paragraph bill which coming to effect
That's why I said Rouhani gang, they are the same, nothing is happening, mark my word, NOTHING.

Old man, once EU sanctions Iran's oil again, we can talk about it.

So far, it hasn't happened.

China , India , South Korea , Russia are the one who have most benfit from Iran sanctions ...

China : they import oils , doesn't pay Iran money and invest in Iran project by our own money ( buying more oil by our our money and owning oil field ) and force us to buy their junks ....

India : same as china ...

South Korea : same as china , their companies are selling their goods with higher prices and without proper guarantee ...

where are you living !?

So far China owes Iran about $24 billion in unpaid oil debt. Chinese don't want to pay for various reasons. India owes far less, however it insists in paying in Indian Rupee, which has devalued considerably.

These two nations are the outstanding debtors to Iran.

Rouhani admin. needs to sort this bullshit out.

so far we can't get the oil money ... so we are giving our oils to others instead of selling it ...

this for those Iranian members who still think China is Iran ally or friend and not less of enemy . i hope this is wake up call for all Iranian members

چین حساب‌های ایرانیان را بست
چین در اقدامی بی‌سابقه حساب‌های ایرانیان در بانک‌های ABC و ICBC و MERCHENT این کشور را به علت تحریم‌های جدید وضع‌شده توسط آمریکا علیه ایرانیان بست.
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960516000364

Labaik Ya The Pivot

the same criminal entity has just now in UNSC has put more sanction on North Korea to make sure there is more starvation in north korea and people and childern north korea become even more Malnutrition .

Last edited:
The spokesman of foreign ministry:
Iran wont be the first to breach the deal!!!!

as if U.S hasn't breached the deal dozens of times already! it was obvious these traitors wont respond to the new sanctions at all.
The real test will be if trump fails to recertify irans compliance with the deal,which appears to be a very real possibility,it will be at that point that we will see what if anything rouhani and co will do,so I guess we`ll find out in around another 9-odd weeks.

this for those Iranian members who still think China is Iran ally or friend and not less of enemy . i hope this is wake up call for all Iranian members

چین حساب‌های ایرانیان را بست
چین در اقدامی بی‌سابقه حساب‌های ایرانیان در بانک‌های ABC و ICBC و MERCHENT این کشور را به علت تحریم‌های جدید وضع‌شده توسط آمریکا علیه ایرانیان بست.
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13960516000364

Labaik Ya The Pivot

the same criminal entity has just now in UNSC has put more sanction on North Korea to make sure there is more starvation in north korea and people and childern north korea become even more Malnutrition .

1)

Russia also voted for more sanctions against North Korea.

Is it possible Russia and China are just "actors" and "playing the game" in front of UN, but behind curtains there is inofficially "help" for NK?

2)

If China owe Iran 24 bln. USD oil money, why the f..k you still exporting to China?

Draco, those $24 billion are stuck from poorly negotiated oil contracts awarded to CNPC from the Ahmadinejad era.

CNPC could neither deliver nor meet the production/ sharing deadlines as per the contracts.

Furthermore China prevented Iran from becoming completely and utterly sanctioned, much like the DPRK is currently by the UN, you understand? Some of that $24 billion in debt is no doubt tied up into that politics.

Now as to why Iran continues to sell oil to China, but refuses to award CNPC any further contracts in Iran's oil & gas projects, well, that should also address some of the reasons why that money is over due.

Like I said, this is an issue that needs to be sorted out by the Rouhani administration with China.

1)

Russia also voted for more sanctions against North Korea.

Is it possible Russia and China are just "actors" and "playing the game" in front of UN, but behind curtains there is inofficially "help" for NK?

2)

If China owe Iran 24 bln. USD oil money, why the f..k you still exporting to China?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom