What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Fine, thanks....But what does it matter if it was signed or agreed upon? English common law, which the basic building block for international law recognizes a verbal agreement as valid and enforceable as a written agreement. In any case, there is has been evidence in many instances saying it was a "Signed Agreement" so perhaps that's where these ideas came from.

Wikipedia:
Formal negotiations toward the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action on Iran's nuclear program began with the adoption of the Joint Plan of Action, an interim agreement signed between Iran and the P5+1 countries in November 2013. For the next twenty months, Iran and the P5+1 countries engaged in negotiations, and in April 2015 agreed on an Iran nuclear deal framework for the final agreement and in July 2015, Iran and the P5+1 agreed on the plan.

So, in essence, you agree that through this process the agreements are binding, regardless of signatures...if you either party does not live up to the agreement it can be voided. Just like regular contract law, if either party fails to deliver, then they are in default with the contract, at that time the contract is null and void. This contract can be verbal or written and in some instances implied.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether it's signed or it's just a verbal agreement. JCPOA is endorsed and enforced by the UNSC 2231 resolution, but only in favor of U.S and against Iran.
if Iran breach the deal, or U.S breach the deal and Iran complain, in both cases, sanctions will return!

U.S doesn't loose anything, they destroyed tens of billions of dollars of our nuclear assets and postponed our program for at at least a decade without firing a bullet.
Iran bought 3 airbus by cash! (while about 200 airplanes remained grounded due to the lack of spare parts).

The iranian and American conservatives want to cancel this deal but that will not going to happen

It doesn't matter whether it's signed or it's just a verbal agreement. JCPOA is endorsed and enforced by the UNSC 2231 resolution, .
my brother i think you could be wrong here . UNSC has got no oversight over JCPOA . that can not order or announce Iran compliance or noncompliance with JCPOA

my brother i think you could be wrong here . UNSC has got no oversight over JCPOA . that can not order or announce Iran compliance or noncompliance with JCPOA
You're wrong bro, any member can announce us as noncompliance, for example if U.S complains, the joint committee should convince it to give up the complaint, if issue not resolved within 35 days, then U.S can reapply all of sanctions and/or send the issue to UNSC, and again Sanctions will return automatically unless U.S votes to continue the JCPOA during another resolution.

the context of UNSC 2231 resolution, page 19:
DISPUTE RESOLUTION MECHANISM

36. If Iran believed that any or all of the E3/EU+3 were not meeting their commitments under this JCPOA, Iran could refer the issue to the Joint Commission for resolution; similarly, if any of the E3/EU+3 believed that Iran was not meeting its commitments under this JCPOA, any of the E3/EU+3 could do the same. The Joint Commission would have 15 days to resolve the issue, unless the time period was extended by consensus. After Joint Commission consideration, any participant could refer the issue to Ministers of Foreign Affairs, if it believed the compliance issue had not been resolved.
19/104

Ministers would have 15 days to resolve the issue, unless the time period was extended by consensus. After Joint Commission consideration – in parallel with (or in lieu of) review at the Ministerial level - either the complaining participant or the participant whose performance is in question could request that the issue be considered by an Advisory Board, which would consist of three members (one each appointed by the participants in the dispute and a third independent member). The Advisory Board should provide a non-binding opinion on the compliance issue within 15 days. If, after this 30-day process the issue is not resolved, the Joint Commission would consider the opinion of the Advisory Board for no more than 5 days in order to resolve the issue. If the issue still has not been resolved to the satisfaction of the complaining participant, and if the complaining participant deems the issue to constitute significant non-performance, then that participant could treat the unresolved issue as grounds to cease performing its commitments under this JCPOA in whole or in part and/or notify the UN Security Council that it believes the issue constitutes significant non-performance. 37. Upon receipt of the notification from the complaining participant, as described above, including a description of the good-faith efforts the participant made to exhaust the dispute resolution process specified in this JCPOA, the UN Security Council, in accordance with its procedures, shall vote on a resolution to continue the sanctions lifting. If the resolution described above has not been adopted within 30 days of the notification, then the provisions of the old UN Security Council resolutions would be re-imposed, unless the UN Security Council decides otherwise. In such event, these provisions would not apply with retroactive effect to contracts signed between any party and Iran or Iranian individuals and entities prior to the date of application, provided that the activities contemplated under and execution of such contracts are consistent with this JCPOA and the previous and current UN Security Council resolutions. The UN Security Council, expressing its intention to prevent the reapplication of the provisions if the issue giving rise to the notification is resolved within this period, intends to take into account the views of the States involved in the issue and any opinion on the issue of the Advisory Board. Iran has stated that if sanctions are reinstated in whole or in part, Iran will treat that as grounds to cease performing its commitments under this JCPOA in whole or in part

You're wrong bro, any member can announce us as noncompliance, for example if U.S complains, the joint committee should convince it to give up the complaint, if issue not resolved within 35 days, then U.S can reapply all of sanctions and/or send the issue to UNSC, a:
my brother

yes any member can say iran is violating deal and send it to UNSCR. once is in UNSCR trust me is not only U.S who is going to run the show ,

yes U.S can put back U.S sanctions but not international sanction

i am not defending Rouhani or his administration . yes maybe US sanction is more effective than international sanction

==================================================
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif: 16 paragraph countermeasures Parliament Bill is only first step in dealing with U.S violation of the later of JCPOA by imposing new sanctions
وزیر امور خارجه محمدجواد ظریف: تصویب اقدام متقابل مجلس اولین برخورد با تحریم های امریکا است

my brother

yes any member can say iran is violating deal and send it to UNSCR. once is in UNSCR trust me is not only U.S who is going to run the show ,

yes U.S can put back U.S sanctions but not international sanction

i am not defending Rouhani or his administration . yes maybe US sanction is more effective than international sanction
You didn't get it. our traitors came up with a reverse voting system for the future UNSC resolution, members should say yes to continuing of the JCPOA but U.S has the VETO right, says NO and JCPOA will be ended automatically.
both international and U.S sanctions will return. I guarantee the EU sanctions will return as well.
though no sanction were lifted to be returned.

You didn't get it. our traitors came up with a reverse voting system for the future UNSC resolution, members should say yes to continuing of the JCPOA but U.S has the VETO right, says NO and JCPOA will be ended automatically.
both international and U.S sanctions will return. I guarantee the EU sanctions will return as well.
though no sanction were lifted to be returned.

Typical naive interpretation by you...

U.S, Britain, France and Germany called Iranian space rocket launch a breach of the UNSC 2231 resolution
US and allies call Iran’s recent rocket launch ‘threatening’

U.S violated the JCPOA once again, TRUMP signed the new anti Iranian sanctions bill:
Trump signs Russia sanctions bill - CNN.com
the interesting part is that majority of their media didn't even mention the name of Iran in the title while the main sanctions were against Iran. this is how they cover the violation of the JCPOA. even CNN which is supposedly anti Trump followed the same tactic.

While even Americans themselves are saying these are new sanctions, our famous traitor (literally) Mr Araqchi (ماله کش) says there is no new sanctions!
عراقچی: تحریم جدیدی از سوی امریکا در کار نیست - آپارات

Typical naive interpretation by you...
There is no ambiguity to interpret.

text is clear:
the UN Security Council, in accordance with its procedures, shall vote on a resolution to continue the sanctions lifting. If the resolution described above has not been adopted within 30 days of the notification, then the provisions of the old UN Security Council resolutions would be re-imposed.

Trump signs sanctions bill targeting Russia, Iran

http://presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08/02/530505/Trump-Russia-sanctions-bill-White-House

You didn't get it. our traitors came up with a reverse voting system for the future UNSC resolution,
i already know that and i fully aware of for returning of international sanction, and Iknow they have changed UNSC voting system for return of sanction, it os called "snapback" .
but for U.S to do that, U.S need to go to UNSC and assemble meeting and atanded it then start snapback process .

U.S can't just sit at white house and Trump signs new document and international sanction comes back .

guess what we have........................ for snapback process................
it is more complicated than what it is in JCPOA . it won't be just US show easy ride .

again my brother i am not defending Rouhani or his supporters or JCPOA supporters, i am just try to show they are ways out of this which we have to maximise cost to U.S and international law, relation and order

Last edited:
i already know that and i fully aware of for returning of international sanction, and Iknow they have changed UNSC voting system for return of sanction, it os called "snapback" .
but for U.S to do that, U.S need to go to UNSC and assemble meeting and atanded it then start snapback process .

U.S can't just sit at white house and Trump signs new document and international sanction comes back .

guess what we have........................ for snapback process................
it is more complicated than what it is in JCPOA . it won't be just US show easy ride .

again my brother i am not defending Rouhani or his supporters or JCPOA supporters, i am just try to show they are ways out of this which we have to maximise cost to U.S and international law, relation and order
what's needed for snapback is an excuse, and they have plenty of it in the JCPOA.

if U.S doesn't scrap the the JCPOA today, it's because they don't need to. they are adding sanctions every month and Iran can't even complain, has lost it's nuclear assets in return of a nothing but an empty promise for future, 5 or 10 years later, but I assure you, that future will never come.
The moment they realize Iran will get something out of JCPOA, they will start the snapback process and I'm sure Europe will fully cooperate.

--------------
stop posting Rouhani and the rest of his gangs claims, U.S has breached the deal several times and they did nothing, wont do nothing.
in this thread all we need to post is about U.S breaching the deal and Iran doing nothing. leave those empty words for internal consumption.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom