What's new

The Emperor of Japan Turns 82 Today (December 23, 2015)

How many Japanese believe Emperor to be a living god after World War 2...especially after he talked on the Radio?

Compare that to how many Chinese believed the same for Mao Zedong....and were willing to starve and die in their millions just so he could attempt to create his version of Heaven on Earth.

I sometimes wonder why Japanese are so demonized in China if Mao is so revered....the latter definitely killed many more Chinese than the former.

japan was an external invader
mao was not

japan invaded with the INTENTION to kill and conquer, with a nice fat dose of racism
Mao started his disastrous policies with the INTENT to improve the country

japan, to this day, has high government OFFICIALS whitewashing or outright denying its grievous war crimes
DENG, as paramount leader, has addressed Mao as 70% correct 30% wrong, no officials denying Mao had bad policies.

Japan continues have territory issues with china and now wants to nose in on the SCS issue
mao unified the mainland, and if it were not for US intervention, taiwan too

a pretty common thought is that Mao maybe should have passed away 20 years or so earlier and allow the likes of zhou and deng to take over earlier, for he was a warrior for sure but no administrator.

japan was an external invader
mao was not

japan invaded with the INTENTION to kill and conquer, with a nice fat dose of racism
Mao started his disastrous policies with the INTENT to improve the country

japan, to this day, has high government OFFICIALS whitewashing or outright denying its grievous war crimes
DENG, as paramount leader, has addressed Mao as 70% correct 30% wrong, no officials denying Mao had bad policies.

Japan continues have territory issues with china and now wants to nose in on the SCS issue
mao unified the mainland, and if it were not for US intervention, taiwan too

a pretty common thought is that Mao maybe should have passed away 20 years or so earlier and allow the likes of zhou and deng to take over earlier, for he was a warrior for sure but no administrator.

OMG why are still here with your trash talk the Japanese of the Past are far different from the Japanese of today man you guys are trying so hard to convince people with your nonsense jesus it's annoying as hell

OMG why are still here with your trash talk the Japanese of the Past are far different from the Japanese of today man you guys are trying so hard to convince people with your nonsense jesus it's annoying as hell

i see your inability to read and comprehend is handicapping you once again.

i specifically responded to a post about why one would treat Japanese imperialism of ww2 and mao's atrocities differently. it had nothing to do with modern japan.

i see your inability to read and comprehend is handicapping you once again.

i specifically responded to a post about why one would treat Japanese imperialism of ww2 and mao's atrocities differently. it had nothing to do with modern japan.

again know one is interested in your arrogance nor you lack of indifference you adopate

I believe that the current Emperor is peaceful, even though the current Japanese government has only military sense without any business sense. But he represents a godlike system. This system always brings brutal war to east asia civilization with Korea and Chinese the main victims.

This emperor still remembers the first conquer of Japan by foreign forces. However, most Japanese has forgot this, including Abe and Nihonjin.

My unnecessarily emotional and sensationalist friend,

I disagree with your analysis and your tone, but Thank You for sharing your point of view.

Regards.
A Japanese Patriot.

遠慮しないでください。。。。。。

Nihojin doesn't worship the emperor he respects them as they are a living symbol of Japan and its history

I think the term i would use would be 'revere'. Does @Nihonjin1051 respect His Imperial Majesty the Emperor of Japan? Yes, absolutely. Does @Nihonjin1051 revere with unconditional love and adoration , the Imperial Majesty the Emperor of Japan? Absolutely and without comparison. The Emperor of Japan is not just the Symbol of the Japanese Empire, but He is the living, breathing embodiment and manifestation of The Japanese State. He is the physical and metaphysical combined into one, and is the direct link all Japanese (Nihonjin) have to our own selves and identity (Nihonjinron).

I hope that better illustrates my position, and many others that may have the same position.

Even now Emperor likes a living god. Just look at this Nihonjin. This is the attitude of most Japanese. The emperor is the revered god for most Japanese. Japan is a noble society with the emperor being the god of all nobles. Ordinary Japanese follow the lines of nobles and treat the emperor as a god.

Wow, are you really denuded in cultural and theological doctrine? The Emperor is not 'a god of the nobles' , please, don't be petulant.

However since you decided to try to pain the Emperor in such a negative light, I must deign to defend Him and His spiritual importance to Japanese people and the state.

The Emperor and the Imperial Family from which he flows from is , according to our Sacred Shinto Faith, is descendant of the Great God of the Sun, the Omikami Amaterasu. In our Japanese Shinto Faith , The Great God is the Creator of all things. From this omnipotent, omnicient being, things came into being. So one can see that there some universal truths that Shintoism shares with many other monotheistic religions such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism. Tho the name of the Deity differs from tongue to tongue , perhaps even revered differently according to local custom. Yet the essence is the same.

The Emperor , by theological doctrine and by theological tradition in context to the Shinto Faith, functions as the Pontifex maximus , or the supreme priest. He functions in divine/semi-divine status especially when in context to religious roles and matters as he sends the prayers of all Japanese to the Heavenly God who reigns on the Heavenly Realm.

Please, i caution you not to make ludicrous attacks again.

Thank You.

look at history and see what Tiny Islands can do

Japan is not "tiny" by the stretch of the imagination, considering if we are to compare her to geographic size to other countries in Europe or the Americas, she is a medium sized country in terms of land area, with a vast maritime domain.

Anyways, I doubt that person is even a Chinese, probably some false flagging troll. Most "Chinese" here are not even Chinese to begin with.

Japan is not "tiny" by the stretch of the imagination, considering if we are to compare her to geographic size to other countries in Europe or the Americas, she is a medium sized country in terms of land area, with a vast maritime domain.

Anyways, I doubt that person is even a Chinese, probably some false flagging troll. Most "Chinese" here are not even Chinese to begin with.

Of course but I was pointing out that a country can do more than its size. japan was able to take over most of the region and defeat bigger enemies like the Russian Empire and smaller Britain was able to create an even bigger empire

Happy your day, man.
Nippon has something good we lost but can see only on ancient chinese, keep your sword sharp and dont be weaker.
I always think Nihon and US are the biggest gift for China by God, which drives the country to be on the way of revival.

Back
Top Bottom