What's new

The Emperor of Japan Turns 82 Today (December 23, 2015)

hes from the same line, that oversaw the killing of millions of chinese and didnt do jack to stop it, or even speak against it, its fair some would hardly enjoy his presence.

that said, i myself understand that the Japanese emperor has nothing(directly) to do with modern Japanese politics and while i do disagree with abe and the like, the emperor is separate from that.

And yes your first line says he's family referring to Emperor Showa (Hirohito) is responsible for the deaths of millions and i say to you get your head off your @$$ its the military government of Japan back then who is responsible for all that event not the emperor sure it was done in his name but he did not order it or direct it but he did not do anything because like most sensible Japanese they too afraid of the military government and thats history for you so again your claims just like all the crap you people have posted here and the other threads again you people have no real evidence to prove your claims. So again go find a thread for your kind to infest with your ignorance and lies.

A most auspicious day, indeed. Happy Birthday, Imperial Majesty !

Happy 82nd Birthday!! And Ten Thousand More !

I still remember last year Emperor Akihito gave an inspiring speech about peace, that has won a lot of respect among Chinese.

Wish His Majesty a pleasant birthday, 东海长寿!

Japanese Emperor prays for peace - Xinhua | English.news.cn
Japan's emperor turns 81, renews peace commitment - Yahoo News
Emperor turns 81, hopes Japan will move forward in peace | The Japan Times

damn some from china that is nice for a change thanks for being a new breath of fresh air and merry christmas

And yes your first line says he's family referring to Emperor Showa (Hirohito) is responsible for the deaths of millions and i say to you get your head off your @$$ its the military government of Japan back then who is responsible for all that event not the emperor sure it was done in his name but he did not order it or direct it but he did not do anything because like most sensible Japanese they too afraid of the military government and thats history for you so again your claims just like all the crap you people have posted here and the other threads again you people have no real evidence to prove your claims. So again go find a thread for your kind to infest with your ignorance and lies.

why dont you learn to read english first before criticizing me. i did not say the imperial family was directly responsible. i said they allowed it to happen and didnt say a word against it. and since they are the people that represent japan, even as a figurehead, those with grievances against the country/empire would certainly directly it towards the imperial family, i did not nor do i now, hold the imperial family directly responsible for anything other than the fact that they didn't speak up. and my ignorance? says the guy who cant read.

why dont you learn to read english first before criticizing me. i did not say the imperial family was directly responsible. i said they allowed it to happen and didnt say a word against it. and since they are the people that represent japan, even as a figurehead, those with grievances against the country/empire would certainly directly it towards the imperial family, i did not nor do i now, hold the imperial family directly responsible for anything other than the fact that they didn't speak up. and my ignorance? says the guy who cant read.

Really that first statement was given why just leave and stop pulotting the thread

I still remember last year Emperor Akihito gave an inspiring speech about peace, that has won a lot of respect among Chinese.

Wish His Majesty a pleasant birthday, 东海长寿!

Japanese Emperor prays for peace - Xinhua | English.news.cn
Japan's emperor turns 81, renews peace commitment - Yahoo News
Emperor turns 81, hopes Japan will move forward in peace | The Japan Times

Thank my friend. China has always remained a fond place for His Imperial Majesty, who still mentions frequently his visit to China in October of 1992 where he was greeted with much respect and open arms by Chinese leadership and the people. Part of the legacy of His Imperial Majesty is his tireless effort in trying to find consolation for both China and Japan, and bridging the differences of both nations, and finding practical solutions to disagreements. Thank you for your warm salutations for His Imperial Majesty.

May the God bless Japan and China with much progress, and prosperity !

151356532-japanese-emperor-akihito-and-empress-michiko-gettyimages.jpg

October 24, 1992-- Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko given a tour of The Great Wall of China !

Yo chinese arrogant imperials always start trouble go on the pro chinese comments you adopate

Happy birthday to his majesty
You have no idea of Japan. Japanese emperor is not just a king, but also a god of the Japanese noble class. Under the name of japanese Emperor, for the last 1000 years, even peaceful Japanese turned barbarians, made brutal killings in east asia, simply to defend the Japanese noble class system. As long as Japan has an emperor, Japan only belongs to the noble class such as Abe family,Aso family. Japanese rules classes are always from the few noble families. When Japan has an trouble, they blame outside to defend this system and start a new war.
What Japan government is doing is no difference from what they did 70 years ago, 120 years ago, 500 years ago, or 1000 years ago. Japanese class system is no change, no matter if it is under ancient Japanese system, Chinese Confucian System or Western Election system.

Thank my friend. China has always remained a fond place for His Imperial Majesty, who still mentions frequently his visit to China in October of 1992 where he was greeted with much respect and open arms by Chinese leadership and the people. Part of the legacy of His Imperial Majesty is his tireless effort in trying to find consolation for both China and Japan, and bridging the differences of both nations, and finding practical solutions to disagreements. Thank you for your warm salutations for His Imperial Majesty.

May the God bless Japan and China with much progress, and prosperity !

151356532-japanese-emperor-akihito-and-empress-michiko-gettyimages.jpg

October 24, 1992-- Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko given a tour of The Great Wall of China !
I believe that the current Emperor is peaceful, even though the current Japanese government has only military sense without any business sense. But he represents a godlike system. This system always brings brutal war to east asia civilization with Korea and Chinese the main victims.

This emperor still remembers the first conquer of Japan by foreign forces. However, most Japanese has forgot this, including Abe and Nihonjin.

You have no idea of Japan. Japanese emperor is not just a king, but also a god of the Japanese noble class. Under the name of japanese Emperor, for the last 1000 years, even peaceful Japanese turned barbarians, made brutal killings in east asia, simply to defend the Japanese noble class system. As long as Japan has an emperor, Japan only belongs to the noble class such as Abe family,Aso family. Japanese rules classes are always from the few noble families. When Japan has an trouble, they blame outside to defend this system and start a new war.
What Japan government is doing is no difference from what they did 70 years ago, 120 years ago, 500 years ago, or 1000 years ago. Japanese class system is no change, no matter if it is under ancient Japanese system, Chinese Confucian System or Western Election system.

I believe that the current Emperor is peaceful, even though the current Japanese government has only military sense without any business sense. But he represents a godlike system. This system always brings brutal war to east asia civilization with Korea and Chinese the main victims.

How many Japanese believe Emperor to be a living god after World War 2...especially after he talked on the Radio?

Compare that to how many Chinese believed the same for Mao Zedong....and were willing to starve and die in their millions just so he could attempt to create his version of Heaven on Earth.

I sometimes wonder why Japanese are so demonized in China if Mao is so revered....the latter definitely killed many more Chinese than the former.

How many Japanese believe Emperor to be a living god after World War 2...especially after he talked on the Radio?

Compare that to how many Chinese believed the same for Mao Zedong....and were willing to starve and die in their millions just so he could attempt to create his version of Heaven on Earth.

I sometimes wonder why Japanese are so demonized in China if Mao is so revered....the latter definitely killed many more Chinese than the former.
Even now Emperor likes a living god. Just look at this Nihonjin. This is the attitude of most Japanese. The emperor is the revered god for most Japanese. Japan is a noble society with the emperor being the god of all nobles. Ordinary Japanese follow the lines of nobles and treat the emperor as a god.

You are brainwashed by the West. There were great famine in late 1960s. This was largely due to the rapid increase of Chinese population from 400 million to 600 millions within a decade. A 50% increase in 10 years since this was the first peaceful decade after 100 years' turmoil. Chinese population increased from 400 million to 1 billion under Mao's rule and we also established an independent industrial system which India hasn't achieved by now.

In China, there are many ignorant Japanese fans. But for most Chinese with deep knowledge of Japan, Japan is not a one to like. The more you stay in USA, the more you like USA; but the more you stay in Japan, the more you dislike Japan. Indian and Westerners cannot understand Chinese characters. You only can understand Japan from those English papers, but for Chinese, it is rather easy to read Japanese newspapers and magazines.

CIA has detailed analysis of Chinese famine in 1957-1960. It attributed the famine largely due to uncontrolled population growth. However, most Indian and Western reporters like to use the faked numbers because they wanted to demonize Mao.

You are brainwashed by the West. There were great famine in late 1960s. This was largely due to the rapid increase of Chinese population from 400 million to 600 millions within a decade. A 50% increase in 10 years since this was the first peaceful decade after 100 years' turmoil. Chinese population increased from 400 million to 1 billion under Mao's rule and we also established an independent industrial system which India hasn't achieved by now.

In China, there are many ignorant Japanese fans. But for most Chinese with deep knowledge of Japan, Japan is not a one to like. The more you stay in USA, the more you like USA; but the more you stay in Japan, the more you dislike Japan. Indian and Westerners cannot understand Chinese characters. You only can understand Japan from those English papers, but for Chinese, it is rather easy to read Japanese newspapers and magazines.

CIA has detailed analysis of Chinese famine in 1957-1960. It attributed the famine largely due to uncontrolled population growth. However, most Indian and Western reporters like to use the faked numbers because they wanted to demonize Mao.

According to the China Statistical Yearbook (1984), crop production decreased from 200 million tons (1958) to 143.5 million tons (1960).

And you are telling me its population growth only? India was growing at much faster rate than China, we never had such a terrible famine where 10s of millions died after WW2 era.

The chinese imperials are all good for making trash talk about subjects they think they know but don't in actuality

Even now Emperor likes a living god. Just look at this Nihonjin. This is the attitude of most Japanese. The emperor is the revered god for most Japanese. Japan is a noble society with the emperor being the god of all nobles. Ordinary Japanese follow the lines of nobles and treat the emperor as a god.

Nihojin doesn't worship the emperor he respects them as they are a living symbol of Japan and its history

Back
Top Bottom