What's new

The demise of Pakistan is inevitable

Ridiculous article the author seems to be very bitter & vindictive of the creation of Pakistan in 1947 & question's its very existence with bitter words like Jinnah's children paying the price... but at the same time conveniently fails to see who was the reason behind the failure of the cabinet mission plan of 1946 . Pakistan is a reality & one has to accept this to propagate peaceful relations between India & Pakistan. having said that yes Pakistan has its own share's of problems & there are many & its a matter which needs to be given utmost attentions to especially on the economic,baluchistan, the ttp insurgency, corruptions in both civil & military departments etc, i fully support the point that Pakistan should not at all use militancy's against India. but at the same time Pakistan should also have a very Strong defense its a necessity & 1971 is testimony to that ! so no compromise as far as the question of a strong defense in concerned period.

Every pakistani killed each day is bringing the country closer to the title of this article

In many cases that "Baloch" happens to live in New dehli or Mumbai etc etc. :lol:

Here's the interesting part.. I remember looking at a "Baloch" comment about how his brethren were being murdered by the Pakistan Army.. so I decided to follow him.. among his likes of many Baloch nationalist videos was a south Indian dance number where he had commented throughout in malayalam.. :woot:
Must be a multi-lingual Baloch then.

they are escaping from punjabi persecution and coming to india....hardly anything to laugh about..:disagree:

Yeah right... was it supposed to be funny... mr dixit? or whatever ur real name is :lol

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

you were probably born after 1971 :D

Are you tht shahpur guy frm the iranian forum?didnt they ban u aswell?

they r baloch who escaped punjabi persecution nd came to india...hardly anything to laugh about..:disagree::D

haha

nice one

all the way to the south? boy he could have been safe in Dehli no? oh wait they were even scared of Indian Punjabis. tut tut

looks like the Indian Punjabis are still fearsome even after the operation blue star and the massacre at the golden temple.
cant comment about the bravery of my Ex Baloch brother but must commend his malayalam skills

Tht makes him a hypocrite...doesnt it>? or maybe a bribed journo?

first writting a foolish article in 2009... than this in 2010?

May be all that you said is right or may be it was just a change of heart.. who knows? But then it's a fact that journalists write sensational pieces to be in news for a long time. Take example of this thread, this article was written in 2009 and we are still discussing it in 2012 where as a less sensational piece written in 2010 is no where near the lime lights.. :)

Who Knew Pakistani's themselves were the bringers of Demise to their own country :confused:, Still hope Pakistan recovers for the sake of the people.

Why are Pakistanis blaming Indians when many Balochis are accusing Pakistan...

Zaffar Baloch Claims: Pakistan Occupies Balochistan

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Are you spamming?
You have posted this indian guy in other threads as well.

cant comment about the bravery of my Ex Baloch brother but must commend his malayalam skills

Linguistics is becoming a big thing these days.. Like so many Chinese members on this forum professing undying love for Pakistan are so well versed with Urdu and Punjabi vernacular ;)

Whats this Santro even if updated recently by Gaurdian, u knew about the hate filled in this article and still u wanted to post it?? kya yaar why this kolaveri di

Back
Top Bottom