What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you please stop faking,

1. I said there is no proof of invasion, I never said anything about foreigners.

2. I only state Southern Han majority China only came a 1000 years back, I stated only the facts.

3. Hindi came from our indigenous Khariboli dialect(a dialect of Western Hindi) which originated from Shauraseni Prakrit. Those Turco-Mongol adopted the Hindustani vernacular also based on Khariboli dialect as lingua franca and no nobody speak Persian in India. BTW how do you know how much Persian words is used in Hindi. :omghaha::omghaha:

Your own history is based people being forcefully sinticized and you are trying to insult us by referring to so called Aryan invasion theory. Have some shame yokel. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

1) Your lie is exposed once again. You admitted Aryans were foreign. :omghaha:

uolm.png

2) Han chinese ruled the south since 2200 years ago. Why would it take the last 1000 year to become a majority? Do you have brain? You picked a casual statement from Wholegrain as the basis of your argument, without any academic validity. Are you not intellectually retarded??

3) Your lie is exposed again :laughcry:
As an emerging common dialect, Hindustani absorbed large numbers of Persian, Arabic, and Turkic words, and as Mughal conquests grew it spread as a lingua franca across much of northern India. Written in the Perso-Arabic Script or Devanagari script,[21] it remained the primary lingua franca of northern India for the next four centuries (although it varied significantly in vocabulary depending on the local language) and achieved the status of a literary language, alongside Persian, in Muslim courts. Its development was centred on the poets of the Mughal courts of north Indian cities such as Delhi, Lucknow, Lahore, and Agra.

4) Han Chinese moved south within their own country, they are of the same genetic and civilization. The non-Han minority of ancient times are still here today: they are Zhuang people, Bai people,....etc. This is not the same Aryan vs Dravidian. One is foreign invader of different DNA and civilization.

Last edited:
Anyone denying Aryans who come to India is biggest delusional ever. I wonder why we don't see articles about delusions of Indian hindus?o_O

1) Your lie is exposed once again. You admitted there were foreign. :laughcry:
uolm.png

2) Han chinese ruled the south since 2200 years ago. Why would it take the last 1000 year to become a majority? Are you retarded? You picked a casual statement from Wholegrain as the basis of your argument, without any academic validity. Are you not a intellectually handicap troll??

3) Your lie is exposed again :laughcry:
As an emerging common dialect, Hindustani absorbed large numbers of Persian, Arabic, and Turkic words, and as Mughal conquests grew it spread as a lingua franca across much of northern India. Written in the Perso-Arabic Script or Devanagari script,[21] it remained the primary lingua franca of northern India for the next four centuries (although it varied significantly in vocabulary depending on the local language) and achieved the status of a literary language, alongside Persian, in Muslim courts. Its development was centred on the poets of the Mughal courts of north Indian cities such as Delhi, Lucknow, Lahore, and Agra.

4) Han Chinese moved south within their country, they are of the same DNA and culture. The minority of ancient times are still here today: they are Zhuang people, Tai people,....etc. This is not the same as foreign invader came and imposed their civilizations. Different race, different civilization.

1. You seemed to be confused my Tang Chinese friend and I said there is no proof of invasion, and you said it was migration and I agreed, now don't expose your skyrocketing High IQ. :omghaha::omghaha:

2. Ruling the South and calling the natives as cooked and uncooked Barbarians. ;)

3. Hindustani is the common vernacular of North India based on Khariboli of Western UP plains and also a common name for Hindi-Urdu. we refer these foreign loanwords as Videshaj in Hindi, not only unique to Hindi, so what are you getting crazy about. :laughcry:

BTW I asked how do you how much Persian we use in Hindi and how you passed your judgement like an illiterate without knowing about it. :
25r30wi.gif

4. Han Chinese is an ancient ethnicity originated in plains of Hwangho river and expanding by sinticizing more ethnicities, but Han majority Southern China only came a 1000 years back. ;)

Now, if you have something new to contribute then answer, don't recycle the same crap again and again. :girl_wacko:

Last edited:
You said it yourself, many vocabulary were borrowed. Most importantly, they remain mutually intelligible. Clear evidence of Turk-Mongol Persian influence. Sanskrit has long been dead, even pali was dead.

if you go thru carefully, from the link you posted.

I cannot deny the influence, or the absorption of vocab. But that was multicultural environment, languages get influenced. I can't recall a single language that doesn't absorbs words from another, having such a close and strong cultural influence. But it is limited to that. Many words got absorbed in Hindustani. The base language, the script, grammar, everything derived from old Indian languages.

History of Hindustani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Most of the grammar and basic vocabulary of Hindustani descends directly from the medieval language of central India, known as Sauraseni.[1] After the tenth century, several Sauraseni dialects were elevated to literary languages, or khari boli ("standing dialects"), including Braj Bhasha, Awadhi and the language of Delhi; the latter still goes by the name Khari Boli in the rural areas outside the city of Delhi itself. During the reigns of the Delhi Sultanate and the Mughal Empire, where Persian was adopted as the official language and Delhi was established as the capital, the imperial court and concomitant immigration infused the Delhi dialect with large numbers of Persian, Arabic, and Chagatai Turkic words from the court; the introduced words were primarily nouns and were employed for cultural, legal and political concepts. The new court language developed simultaneously in Delhi and Lucknow, the latter of which is in an Awadhi-speaking area; and thus, modern Hindustani has a noticeable Awadhi influence even though it is primarily based on Khari Boli.

It is not clearly written in wikipedia:

Very ambiguous. But the one with Perso-Arabic script is Urdu, while the one with Devanagari script is Hindi.

Anyone denying Aryans who come to India is biggest delusional ever. I wonder why we don't see articles about delusions of Indian hindus?o_O
Because there is only one Indian Hindu on this thread saying that. Whereas it's quite common too see Pakistani members on the forum claiming Persian, Arab etc

Because there is only one Indian Hindu on this thread saying that. Whereas it's quite common too see Pakistani members on the forum claiming Persian, Arab etc

Common where? Who said in this thread anything about Persian or Arab? While every Indian on this thread is proving how Aryans were indigenous with their bs theories.

Common where? Who said in this thread anything about Persian or Arab? While every Indian on this thread is proving how Aryans were indigenous with their bs theories.
Some guy called Umair something or whatever was claiming that most Pakistanis are off Arab descent.
And some Pakistanis also like to claim they ruled India. Another delusion.

Some guy called Umair something or whatever was claiming that most Pakistanis are off Arab descent.
And some Pakistanis also like to claim they ruled India. Another delusion.

On this thread?

Kiski baat kar raha hai. :eek:

1. You seemed to be confused my Tang Chinese friend and I said there is no proof of invasion, and you said it was migration and I agreed, now don't expose your skyrocketing High IQ. :omghaha::omghaha:

2. Ruling the South and calling the natives as cooked and uncooked Barbarians. ;)

3. Hindustani is the common vernacular of North India based on Khariboli of Western UP plains and also a common name for Hindi-Urdu. Yes, we refer these foreign loanwords as Videshaj in Hindi, every language have them, so what are getting crazy about. :laughcry:

BTW I asked how do you how much Persian we use in Hindi and how you passed your judgement like an illiterate without knowing about it. :
25r30wi.gif

4. Han Chinese is an ancient ethnicity originated in plains of Hwangho river and expanding by sinticizing more ethnicities, but Han majority Southern China only came a 1000 years back. ;)

Now, if you have something new to contribute then answer, don't recycle the same crap again and again. :girl_wacko:

1) Pathological liar, Migration vs invasion is another topic, the point here is Aryans were foreign. But one post earlier, you claimed Aryan were not foreign. Your lie is exposed again!!!

2) Calling non-Han as barbarian is irrelevant to the fact that you took a casual remark from Wholegrain as the basis for your argument without any academic validity. You lack substance of a learned mind and character.

3) The point about HIndi is to expose you lie. Turk-Mongol didn't adopt, they imposed persian culture on you. Food, dressing, music....etc.

4) Every civilization has a origin and they spread. Why don't you go back to Gange river???
People around China plains are all Han Chinese. Those went south are Han Chinese too. And it doesn't require another 1000 year to become a majority. This is not the same as Aryan who are genetically and culturally different from native of South Asia. They were never the majority, hence caste system is imposed :laughcry:

You are the one who recycled your re-invention of chinese history, I'm just exposing your lies. And if your reputation is ruined as a consequence, don't blame me.

Last edited:
Punjabi Rajputs unlike jatts were part of Hindu caste system. Rajputs tribes which you find in Pakistan like Ghakkars, Janjua etc fought Turkic invaders and lost.
Bro u punjabi rajput?

1) Pathological liar, Migration vs invasion is another topic, the point here is Aryans were foreign. But one post earlier, you claimed Aryan were not foreign. Your lie exposed again!!!

2) Calling non-Han as barbarian is irrelevant to the fact that you took a casual remark from Wholegrain as the basis for your argument without any academic validity. You lack substance of a learned mind and character.

3) The point about HIndi is to expose you lie. Turk-Mongol didn't adopt, they imposed persian culture on you. Food, dressing, music....etc.

4) Every civilization has a origin and they spread. Why don't you go back to Gange river???
People around China plains are all Han Chinese. Those went south are Han Chinese too. And it doesn't require another 1000 year to become a majority. This is not the same as Aryan who are genetically and culturally different from native of South Asia who adopted their civilization.

You are the one who recycled your re-invention of chinese history, I'm just exposing your lies. And if your reputation is ruined as consequence, don't blame me.

So, you won't stop recycling the same crap and trying to convince me with your fake history and your condition is very predictable.
asian-crying.gif

Punjabi Rajputs unlike jatts were part of Hindu caste system. Rajputs tribes which you find in Pakistan like Ghakkars, Janjua etc fought Turkic invaders and lost.

You are confusing clans with tribes.

So, you won't again recycling the same crap and trying to convince me with your fake history and your condition is very predictable.
asian-crying.gif

You have no valid argument left, so you resort to make empty statement/posting picture. You are proving me right, pathological liar!

Aryan are genetically different from native of South Asia. They were never the majority, hence caste system is imposed :laughcry:

Last edited:
There is lots of prestige associated for being a Rajput, so it seems Muslim Rajputs couldn't give up their Hindu identity. I never heard people with Butt surname calling themselves as Muslim Brahmins. :lol::lol: Rajput and Jatts also keep clan names(gotra) as their surnames, they were preserved too after leaving Hinduism.

No Muslims who had any hindu ancestors claims his old caste but that was a part of their history. @Armstrong ancestors were actually Brahmins, he is a still a butt although he is no longer a Brahmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom