What's new

The day when we bombed karachi - Vijay Jerath

What do you mean by it does not matter, you distorted the facts. it was one fuel dump that burned for 2/3 days not "Karachi" for 7days and 7 nights............. enough for credibility and professional honesty of the indian pilot...

Ask santro or niaz instead of shooting from your hip.

What do you mean by it does not matter, you distorted the facts. it was one fuel dump that burned for 2/3 days not "Karachi" for 7days and 7 nights............. enough for credibility and professional honesty of the indian pilot...

Is there a comprehension problem here ?

The article quoted was authored by Sqn Ldr Shuaib Alam Khan, a pak officer & the inputs are his.

Where is the distortion of facts ?

LOL, one fuel dump? There was only one fuel tank farm in Karachi, and that was burning. As for whether it burnt for 7 minutes, 7 hours or 7 days, our esteemed Senior Member here, Niaz was there; he can verify the facts. He knows them (as I do too). As I have said in earlier post, he was involved in the stupendously dangerous and exhausting task of working to put the fires out.

And all that does'nt change the facts related to the other damage enumerated by Sqn. Ldr. Shuaib Alam above, or what course of action was resorted to by PN. And where on earth did an "indian pilot" come from??
Read the posts, before reacting!

Is there a comprehension problem here ?

The article quoted was authored by Sqn Ldr Shuaib Alam Khan, a pak officer & the inputs are his.

Where is the distortion of facts ?

LOL, one fuel dump? There was only one fuel tank farm in Karachi, and that was burning. As for whether it burnt for 7 minutes, 7 hours or 7 days, our esteemed Senior Member here, Niaz was there; he can verify the facts. He knows them (as I do too). As I have said in earlier post, he was involved in the stupendously dangerous and exhausting task of working to put the fires out.

And all that does'nt change the facts related to the other damage enumerated by Sqn. Ldr. Shuaib Alam above, or what course of action was resorted to by PN. And where on earth did an "indian pilot" come from??
Read the posts, before reacting!

that fanboy doesn't realize that, the more he shouts the more will people here repeat/requote that incident... LOL me managed to make the members here post the same account of PN/PAF failure for the last two pages in the thread !!

ps : as some one has already mentioned, when karachi had only one major fuel depot, how does it matter if it burned for 7 days or 7 micro seconds ? It got destroyed which was a tactical loss to Pakistan coz PN ships had to be decked in harbour for air defence...

Read the book "25 Missible Boat Squadron-The Untold Story" by Commodore (Retd) Vijay Jerath.
Available on Flipkart.

In 71 I was 8 years old, our father took us to see a downed Indian air plane wreckage, yes in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom