What's new

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques appears on state TV in good health

vital role in release of the American Contract Killer, Raymond Davis.

He has told BBC that family of the victims of Raymond Davis were taken to Saudi Arab to perform Umrah (a religious pilgrimage to the Islamic holy city Mecca, where Khana Kaba and other historical buildings are located).

During Umrah the Saudi authorities convinced the family of Raymond's victims to accept "blood money, Diyya" for the death of their beloved.

Thousands of people across Pakistan have started protests against USA and Pakistani government for releasing the "murderer", Raymond Davis.

A lawyer of the victims has said that the "compensation agreement" was forced on the family of Faheem and Faizan, the two men killed by Raymond. "

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ars-state-tv-good-health-2.html#ixzz2DfpbicNh

This is from the khalifat ummah leaders who have spilled so much blood n betrayed Muslims on pack of lies after lies n make covert deals with enemies.

This is from the khalifat ummah leaders who have spilled so much blood n betrayed Muslims on pack of lies after lies n make covert deals with enemies.

stop drones and US operations in Pakistan no one get hurts. all of your points were debunked kiddo. Go find someone els to blame your own mess. The saudi ambassador was killed in pakistan and the murder got along with it

Case closed!

i am taking about Saudi here not pak sell out we know all about them. but you are sticking up Saudis which is monarchy they do not represent common Arab so why you so eager to stick up for them. see the diff i am sticking up for my nation n u for your king. You could not answer the Raymond Davis payout case.

i am taking about Saudi here not pak sell out we know all about them. but you are sticking up Saudis which is monarchy they do not represent common Arab so why you so eager to stick up for them. see the diff i am sticking up for my nation n u for your king. You could not answer the Raymond Davis payout case.

Our nation is represented by our King. :wave:

god_loves_saudi_arabia_magnet-p147523853881593138en878_216.jpg
Thats why he made them the slaves of america.

uncle sam takes good care of its kids

then you are on your own

Reminds me of the street gangs: When one person wants to leave the drug lifestyle and get a college degree, he is taunted by the others for being a "sellout and traitor."

Saudi Arabia along with Turkey are respectable nations and certainly not a failed states. And of coure not in the Club that Iran, Somalia and North Korea are in. They have decided not to join in, but Pakistan is free to do so. :coffee:

Reminds me of the street gangs: When one person wants to leave the drug lifestyle and get a college degree, he is taunted by the others for being a "sellout and traitor."

Saudi Arabia along with Turkey are respectable nations and certainly not a failed states. And of coure not in the Club that Iran, Somalia and North Korea are in.
you mean puppets thats the right word..................puppets
brain washed

Thats why he made them the slaves of america.

obama-bows-before-his-king.jpg

When u have money u dont guard ur own door u pay the security guard to do that.

Private Saudi investments in US total $400 billion(its not the govt just pvt.)

Imagen the the saudi govt investment!!!

Its common sense to protect investment and america understands this very well.

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Washington, DC, USA

obama-bows-before-his-king.jpg

When u have money u dont guard ur own door u pay the security guard to do that.

Private Saudi investments in US total $400 billion(its not the govt just pvt.)

Imagen the the saudi govt investment!!!

Its common sense to protect investment and america understands this very well.

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Washington, DC, USA

Wrong, Wrong! its millions not billions

"Saudi private sector investments in the United States last year reached SR 1.58 trillion ($400 million), according to the chairman of the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), Arab News reported today."

Wrong, Wrong! its millions not billions

"Saudi private sector investments in the United States last year reached SR 1.58 trillion ($400 million), according to the chairman of the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI), Arab News reported today."

Saudi investment exceeded $1.32 trillion. 13% of the use economy belongs to saudi arabia. around 300 billion in debt.

No, He didn't. Like us they themselves like to be slave's of America.Or actually they like it that way, feel secure in daddy's lap.

Saudi Arabia has created its own cards to play with in case Nneed. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom