What's new

The curious case of Indian Punjabis

so u will tarnish the entire country due to the actions of one guy. we probably have a lot of ajmal kasabs sitting in india as well in the form of RSS,SIMI etc

No, the image of the whole country need not be tarnished but since the state machinery has been involved, it is a must for Pakistan to accept the facts and act against these (non state actors if that pleases you), so that this terror diplomacy ceases. Banning Jamat ud Dawa would have been a good start but the name seems to be missing from the banned list.

You see, there are two interests involved here. And to be fair to both, they both need to be addressed. Do you not think so?

so u will tarnish the entire country due to the actions of one guy. we probably have a lot of ajmal kasabs sitting in india as well in the form of RSS,SIMI etc
Ajmal Kasab comes from an organization banned by UN,USA,EU etc etc.
I don't remeber UN or US banning RSS.

RSS does not go about blasting people in Peshawar or Lahore.wrong comparison.

They are one of the most hardworking,patriotic cultural organization in India.

And its not that the one man Kasab was working alone. JuD, LeT,HuJI,JeM and all that alphabet soup of terrorist groups are all based in Punjab.

In your eagerness to portray the Pak punjabis are innocent incarnations of love dont forget the terror havoc they have wreaked on your countrymen. :disagree:

Read this and understand what your position would have been in that Punjab - Link

u come across as an intelligent guy then tell me how sir can u expect an average pakistani to have hatred towards India....there are black sheeps on both sides

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Ajmal Kasab comes from an organization banned by UN,USA,EU etc etc.
I don't remeber UN or US banning RSS.

Do you really believe UN does all the right things...come on dude wake up...how many UN has stopped america from going to wars without any basis?its all about how much political clout uhave

All I am saying is that even if I were a Punjabi, I would feel an affinity toward a Major Unnikrishnan - a South Indian soldier rather than Kasab - a Pakistani Punjabi.

Nope. Mumbai was a false-flag operation India staged, to diplomatically corner Pakistan at a time when Pakistan was already under alot of International pressure. They also did this after 9/11, staging some fake attack on the parliament and bringing the indo army to the border, to pressure Pakistan when the US was pressuring us to help with their Afghan invasion. Even further back during the Soviet invasion, India conducted false-flag attacks on itself to provide itself an excuse to pin us on our Eastern border, when Soviet armour was amassing at Parachinar in the west.

I posted dozens of links and facts in an earlier post, I still haven't ever seen any logical reply that addresses these facts.

I feel sorry for our gullible Indians. They really got duped on Mumbai. They should strive to educate themselves on what a "false-flag operation" is.

I've never seen any logical Indian replies to the basic facts of the incident. The hotel where this occurs, is a three-hundred room hotel, and the half-dozen terrorists "occupy" the building and the Indian forces "can't" move in for nearly a week. Any person with half a brain would understand that six people cannot cover 300 rooms, that averages out to one person having to cover FIFTY rooms - an impossible task. That is nearly as pathetic as hijacked jets flying around the US for over an hour on 9/11 with one lame F-16 eventually taking off, given the reaction time on average in 3rd-world Pakistan is five minutes according to former ISI-chief Hameed Gul.

India's Police/Army could have secured most of the rooms in the hotel without the terrorists even finding out what had happened, and yet they wait for A WEEK sitting on their butt not doing anything. And the terrorists go out of their way to find and assassinate Hemant Karkare, the courageous police officer responsible for investigating the savage Samjhota Express train incident where Shiv Sena terrorists had burnt Indian and Pakistani passengers alive. And Karkare has been known to have told close associates that he feared being targetted because of the terrorist links found high-up in India's establishment.

And then later on, when India makes this big media fuss over this "dossier of evidence" that they claim to have(and ask Pakistan to "take action" without even showing the evidence), Pakistan actually had to pressure India to get that, India kept postponing the dates. And when they finally did provide the dossier, it was in Gujrati, yet another lame stalling tactic, as the dossier would need to be sent back to give them more time to fully doctor their details.

Even the final dossier is full of crap, a dozen terrorists India accused of being involved in the Mumbai attacks(and now hiding in Pakistan), were found to be in Indian jails, where they had been for years. India was clearly pulling names out of it's @$$. And if that's not enough, the much "overwhelming" evidence that India had that the state propaganda was drumming up, lists as "conclusive evidence" the "fact" that the terrorists were carrying dozens of soaps, shampoos, and other household items made by Pakistani companies. Almost every major soap brand is listed there, another thing they pulled out of thin air, makes it sound like the terrorists were considering setting up a department store in India.. perhaps sales weren't good, that might be why they had to resort to terrorism.

BBC News - India's "Most-Wanted" List Embarrasses Government
Paklink - Seriousness of Indian terrorist List Given to Pakistan
OneIndia.in - Pakistan Blows a Slap on India: 'Wanted Terrorists' List Rejected
Express Tribune - Second goof-up in India's 'most wanted' List

India clearly wasn't and isn't serious, their "evidence" is laughable, ridiculous, and pathetic. It isn't the first country to try to pull a false-flag, but it did pull a pathetic one that isn't even implemented very well. Hitler had his troops dress as Polish soldiers and attack his own German frontal positions, to provide him the excuse to attack Poland. The naive German population was in tears, over the cruel Polish attack. Israel is famous for pulling false-flag attacks on it's friends(India beware), like the way it attacked the unarmed American naval ship USS Liberty, trying to sink it and blame the Egyptians. They kept trying for hours but couldn't sink the bloody boat, so they meekly said it was an *accidental* misfire - the ship crew told a different tale, of American-made helicopters looming overhead with Israeli commandos, multiple torpedo attacks, etc. The Americans refused to investigate any further, and the people who lost their sons, fathers, husbands, get to live with patriotic pride in their great country.

The Mumbai incident was India's attempt to have it's own "9/11" false-flag operation, and use it to apply pressure at Pakistan at that time when Pakistan was under alot of pressure - the US had conducted a raid across the border around Landi Kotal and there was alot of problems over that. And right at that time, India has this "Mumbai attaaaak" and all of a sudden Pakistan's problems greatly exacerbate. They have a habit of doing this - in 2001 when Pakistan was under pressure because the US wanted to invade Afghanistan, India staged some attack on their parliament and used that as an excuse to amass on Pakistan's borders. They had no interest in investigating, and eventually no facts were ever found showing Pakistan doing that attack. They also faked multiple events during the Soviet invasion, jumping at excuses to line up on our Eastern borders when a super-power was amassing on our Western front(Red Army tanks build-up at Parachinar), working together to put pressure on Pakistan.

The only people who really buy into India's official propaganda version of the Mumbai attacks, are the gullible Indians themselves. Even the independent American media said the Mumbai attack was a failed, "botched" false-flag attack. It's only the Indians with their heads buried deep in the sand, that refuse to accept the facts and patriotically stand tall and defend their corrupt politicians, who continue to plunder rape them again and again and again. The media closely follows the government's propaganda line, and very few Indians seem to conduct research on their own and see things for what they are. It's a tragedy, because in the end, innocent human lives are lost, and people in high places of power and political office, feel they can play with innocent people's lives and get away with it. Here are links from the independent US media:

InfoWars - Mumbai False-Flag Attack update
InfoWars - Operation False-Flag, A Modern Primer
InfoWars - Gladio Reprise more False-Flag Operations

I don't expect any Indians to really see or comprehend the facts, facts and logic is often beyond them on things like these, they can continue to believe in their noble politicians. My intention was to present the facts, not to change the beliefs anyone is desperately clinging to. That, would be like trying to make the blind see. Tragic ignorance.

u come across as an intelligent guy then tell me how sir can u expect an average pakistani to have hatred towards India....there are black sheeps on both sides

Not both sides. Dont include us in the list,

We dont send gunmen to kill 166 people in Lahore or blast the parliament building in Isloo.

If you think if push comes to shove and those Pak punjabis will choose you over their Pashtun countrymen you are obviously living in a fool's world.

No , not at all. in all probability it did to some extent. But India probably also does it as well. The point is should innocent citizens on both side be held hostage to what establishment of either countries are doing or have done for the past 60 years. one hand we blame our leaders to be corrupt,criminals etc and on the other we expect them to take decisions keeping ordinary people's best interests at heart....that does not quite connect.... establishments will obviosly take decisions keepin their own short sighted goals (in many cases personal) in mind

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I would too my friend....but that does not apply to all the pakistani punjabies

You make a valid point. But I am afraid, that this want for friendship needs to be a 2-way street. What I am saying that whatever the cultural similarities that may have existed between people on either side of the Punjab have by and large vanished.

Case in point: The treatment of Salman Taseer's killer Qadri by even the educated classes in Lahore. They showered rose petals on him. Lawyers marched for him. Would Indian Punjabis have a similar ethos? Or would the average Indian Punjabi want the death penalty for such a killer? 65 years is a long enough time for value systems to change completely. And despite the nostalgia, Lahore and Amritsar are now poles apart.

Solve kashmir issue.. and we would have no issue left to demonize eachother?
Lol solving Kashmir will not stop Islamic terror. Pakistan will invent a new reason to send terror across ye border. In fact since Kashmir is alive they are not able to focus on other terror and they chose to give up terror inpunjab in lieu of keepIn Kashmir alive.

Nope. Mumbai was a false-flag operation India staged, to diplomatically corner Pakistan at a time when Pakistan was already under alot of International pressure. They also did this after 9/11, staging some fake attack on the parliament and bringing the indo army to the border, to pressure Pakistan when the US was pressuring us to help with their Afghan invasion. Even further back during the Soviet invasion, India conducted false-flag attacks on itself to provide itself an excuse to pin us on our Eastern border, when Soviet armour was amassing at Parachinar in the west.

I posted dozens of links and facts in an earlier post, I still haven't ever seen any logical reply that addresses these facts.

exactly......mumbai was a false flag operation by india to corner pakistan.......9/11 was a false flag operation by US to attack afganistan.....and May 2 was also a false flag operation to pressurize pakistan by the US....all the operations done by other countries are false, and people like you posting links of conspiracy theories are the only one telling the truth.......

this guy really believes that india really 166 civilians just to put some pressure on pakistan...how would you explain confessions by headley then???? wait, he was also staged by US to support India, isn't it???

Everyone likes to be united with his/her brothers across borders.

I am a Tamil and I feel the same for my kinsmen across the channel in Lanka.

But those feelings cant come between what is now your country. Borders have happened and it is better if we get over them and move on instead of cribbing about the past

Strong bromance in this thread.

I don't get this logic of brothers across the border.

When I look at an Indonesian, he looks almost the same as me, I can understand what he's saying, we pray to the same God, we dress almost the same, cuisine almost the same. Everything is so similar.

But my brothers are inside the borders, not in Indonesia, and I realise that. If anyone mentions about a merger with Indonesia aka "Indonesia-Raya" (Greater Indonesia) which the Indons love talking about, I'll be the first to get pissed. At the end of the day, I connect better with a fellow Malaysians regardless of what background, than the similar culture Indonesian people, and I can pretty confidently say all Malaysians feel the same.

At the end of the day, cultural similarities and politics are two different things. Try to take a look around the world, normally two countries with similar cultures are the worse of enemies. Happens everywhere.

Yawn. I go to that hotel quite often - was there yesterday. They rounded people up in various restaurants inside and shot them.They hurled grenades in general directions - I know people who died there. False-flag attack my @ss.

Totally washed brains.ur own country has admitted that kasab was from pakistan

You can never have a "logical" reply that would satisfy your quirky sense of logic. If Pakistan (& Pakistanis) are not responsible for any attack within India, then I fail to understand why we would be interested in putting pressure on you to stop the attacks. If that were a genuine Pakistani position, then India need not bother herself with you chaps at all since we have nothing that we might want from you or want you to do. Maybe you can first try & find some logic in your premise of India conducting "false flag" operations (whatever they are).

Lol solving Kashmir will not stop Islamic terror. Pakistan will invent a new reason to send terror across ye border. In fact since Kashmir is alive they are not able to focus on other terror and they chose to give up terror inpunjab in lieu of keepIn Kashmir alive.

Totally brainwashed...

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Strong bromance in this thread.

I don't get this logic of brothers across the border.

When I look at an Indonesian, he looks almost the same as me, I can understand what he's saying, we pray to the same God, we dress almost the same, cuisine almost the same. Everything is so similar.

But my brothers are inside the borders, not in Indonesia, and I realise that. If anyone mentions about a merger with Indonesia aka "Indonesia-Raya" (Greater Indonesia) which the Indons love talking about, I'll be the first to get pissed. At the end of the day, I connect better with a fellow Malaysians regardless of what background, than the similar culture Indonesian people, and I can pretty confidently say all Malaysians feel the same.

At the end of the day, cultural similarities and politics are two different things. Try to take a look around the world, normally two countries with similar cultures are the worse of enemies. Happens everywhere.

Look at USA and canada....FAIL(epic)

Back
Top Bottom