What's new

The court declared legal actions taken by the FBR and all other forums related to the assets of Justice Isa's wife and children as illegal

Screenshot_2021-04-27 (4) Facebook.png

given the massive reaction I am seeing on social media & given what I am hearing from my relatives in Pakistan, this is not gonna end well for the judiciary...not well at all.

If this is how Pak Judiciary does justice then its better to finish Pak. There is no need for Pak.
Because It doesn't affect you anyhow sitting in UK...existence or non existence of pakistan....such is your thinking that one decision not as per your wishes and saying to finish off a country ...

given the massive reaction I am seeing on social media & given what I am hearing from my relatives in Pakistan, this is not gonna end well for the judiciary...not well at all.

Dont get your hopes high. nothing is going to happen. even if a change in law or constitution is attempted, the opposition will block it. if not, then the SC will simply take suo motu notice and declare the said law to be against the constitution. nothing is going to change here.

Since the CJ is appointed by the President on the recommendation of the Parliamentary committee, they should simply select one who still has some years before retirement, and keep rejecting the others to block qazi faez isa out.
Because It doesn't affect you anyhow sitting in UK...existence or non existence of pakistan....such is your thinking that one decision not as per your wishes and saying to finish off a country ...
Unfortunately, he is right. the situation in Pakistan seems hopeless and beyond salvation.

Do you know what is the case all about? Government should have put her mind into it before spying on judges in blatant disregard of Pakistani law.

Money trail maangna gunah-e-kabira hai.
Judges se sawaal poochna kufr hai.
Judges par sawaal uthane se jamhooriyat aur islam ko khatra hai.

Yeh hai humara qanooni nizaam, for the elite and by the elite.

Money trail maangna gunah-e-kabira hai.
Judges se sawaal poochna kufr hai.
Judges par sawaal uthane se jamhooriyat aur islam ko khatra hai.

Yeh hai humara qanooni nizaam, for the elite and by the elite.
justice essa ki wife ne sab judges ki kutoon wali ker di

The criminal system designed by criminals for criminals worked! Why are you all so shocked?

What surprises me is that you people think a lady making 1000 rupees per month cant buy a property in London England costing a few hundred million pounds.

justice essa ki wife ne sab judges ki kutoon wali ker di

Taswe bahane wali aunty ne judges ko dhamki di ke humara money trail maangte ho to tum bhi apni wives ka money trail dikhao.
Bus yeh kehna tha ke judges ne samjha ke jamhooriyat aur Islam ko khatra hai aur Taswe Bahane wali aunty ki wafadari se he mulk aur adaliya ki salamti ko mazboot banaya ja sakta hai.

The criminal system designed by criminals for criminals worked! Why are you all so shocked?

What surprises me is that you people think a lady making 1000 rupees per month cant buy a property in London England costing a few hundred million pounds.

You are right.

Pakistan's biggest issue is its bureaucracy and judiciary. They are the enablers. Fix those two first otherwise no effort will sustain over time.

So from now onwards in the so-called Islamic Republic of Pakistan Haram is Halal. Better we as a nation should apologize to Nawaz Shareef and Zardari since what they have done to the country is deemed Halal and acceptable by our court standards

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom