What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

Why should Saudi Arabia have a temple? It’s an Arab country. No connection to Hinduism whatsoever!!

Why should Slovenia have mosques? it’s a Christian country. No connection to islam whatsoever!!

As far as I know there's no Saudi follows Christianity and our country was built to serve Saudis, if Saudis are Christians then we should build Churches, if not then saving money and building things much important like schools and hospitals are what we should do.

If the that fascist country called Vatican builds a fantastic big Mosque, then we might change our minds and start building a church in our country.

Your kingdom is ruled by sephardic jews. Saudis are created ONLY to serve the jews, without that they have no place on earth.

Lern Deutsch du Muselmann und hör auf Google Übersetzer zu benutzen.
Stop quoting me you German-wannabe Indian student. By the way we had German in high school, so I kind of get the gist okay Konig Ram parsad?

”Your countries” should stop bragging about the Tejas...
”Your countries” should stop financing Hezbollah allowing them to kill innocent Muslims.
”Your countries” should stop interning Uighurs.

Tejas is not "ours" to brag.

Unfortunately you are brainwashed, it is actually western govts involved in funding these groups to make lives of Muslim miserable in Muslim countries and then get a reason to invade them. West created AQ and Taliban to crush USSR and destroyed Afghanistan and parts of western Pakistan. West created ISIS to crush Asad and Iran and destroyed Syria, Iraq and Southern Turkeye, West created nonsense about so called bio weapons and destroyed Iraq. After destroying their nations you claimed that they are muslims so they should not enter western countries, my question is why should'nt they? It was the west who destroyed their lands.

Uyghurs are living in their lands and yes there are some bad apples on which we support China, what's the point?

Your attitude is of troll. And so I had to remind you about your country.
A troll is someone who brings in extraneous points in an discussion to incite reactions. You are a sad human being who trolls to get reactions. Read my post again, nowhere it mentioned india, but a troll like you had to bring it in.

Your kingdom is ruled by sephardic jews. Saudis are created ONLY to serve the jews, without that they have no place on earth.

Okay NeoNazi, are you coming to Saudi Arabia to burn and slaughter some innocent Jews like your ancestors did?
The good thing is Germany will be soon sanctioned by Trump and it will have no where to go but bowing down to the Russians.

Konigster your Deutsche sentences are all incorrect and sound out of place. I suggest you take more Deutsche classes.

I can tell you that we do Not Care what you do. Dont bother us and we dont bother you.

Si, Amigo. That is what we tell you. Please force your govts to act on what you are saying cuz they poke their noses in middle east matters or create chaotic groups or invade their lands not the other way around. Your govts have created destructive weapons not any Muslim nations.

Okay NeoNazi, are you coming to Saudi Arabia to burn and slaughter some innocent Jews like your ancestors did?
The good thing is Germany will be soon sanctioned by Trump and it will have no where to go but bowing down to the Russians.

Another gem from this member : germany will be sanctioned by trump. Lol. Show how much geopolitical knowledge resides in some of the members here.

A troll is someone who brings in extraneous points in an discussion to incite reactions. You are a sad human being who trolls to get reactions. Read my post again, nowhere it mentioned india, but a troll like you had to bring it in.

You as a national of India is at no position to dictate what others should do. Your people work in Muslim lands and send billions of $$ and you are just ungrateful. You kill Muslims just because they slaughter cow which the entire world does.

He is not German. His Deutsche sentences sound completely out of place. They sound more like the literal translations on Google.

Do not worry. We have prepared great plans for Saudi Arabia.
Even Trump is a german and you put all your hopes on Trump.
Pathetic..:omghaha:

Konigster your Deutsche sentences are all incorrect and sound out of place. I suggest you take more Deutsche classes.

Bist du mein Lehrer oder wie soll ich das jetzt verstehen?

I recognize your kind : you are a troll who feeds off reactions and outrages. You will say anything to get it irrespective of the topic in hand.
Dear tiny troll, you will get no reaction from me. Go on with tirade which does not make any logical sense or has any relevance to the main discussion point. I enjoy dealing with trolls. Tell me more about my country.

You point fingers at ours and then get defensive when faced with reality?

Back
Top Bottom