What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

I think you are talking about majoritiarianism, which is a very casual excuse to deny minorities their right. From your logic, any ethnic/religious majority is right by creating laws unfair a democratic framework which discriminates against other minorities

And what you are suggesting is idealism.

I shouldn't be surprised though, he uses Google translate after all.

Jetzt reicht es. Du kleiner elendiger Hurensohn.
Was glaubst du eigentlich, wer du bist?
Ich bin stolz Deutsch zu sein, ich liebe meine Kultur und mein Land!
Wenn du Deutscher wärst, würdest Du wissen, wie Deutsch gesprochen wird.

Jetzt reicht es. Du kleiner elendiger Hurensohn.
Was glaubst du eigentlich, wer du bist?
Ich bin stolz Deutsch zu sein, ich liebe meine Kultur und mein Land!
Wenn du Deutscher wärst, würdest Du wissen, wie Deutsch gesprochen wird.
Stop wasting my time you fool. Go back to your studies, Indian student.

Si, Amigo. That is what we tell you. Please force your govts to act on what you are saying cuz they poke their noses in middle east matters or create chaotic groups or invade their lands not the other way around. Your govts have created destructive weapons not any Muslim nations.

I see it different. In our ideology we dont care if you treat your women like shit or do crazy stuff. We do business and thats it. If you do a terror attack, we erase the village from the face of earth where the terrorist came from.

I think thats a healthy way of thinking

Do you see me defensive tiny troll. No, you are wrong on multiple counts there. One, i recognize my country's failures as well as success. I am not a brain dead nationalist like you. My point was very subtle : unequal treatment of minorities by a state legally cannot be passed or excused by simply saying that the aforementioned state is "islamic".
From there on, we had your kind who wants to discuss nothing but try to outrage people (tell me what fun do you get out of that btw, are you so lonely irl that you have to resort to such internet shenanigans) bring in india, cow slaughter and what not.

Another sign of inferiority calling me tiny troll, a clear personal attack. How did you assumed my height at the first place? Now if I mention my height you will claim I'm going offtopic? Troll, it is you posting crap and expecting no correction. I'm just slapping you into defensive in every post.

And what you are suggesting is idealism.
What's the alternate? I thought we all should strive towards idealism
Another sign of inferiority calling me tiny troll, a clear personal attack. How did you assumed my height at the first place? Now if I mention my height you will claim I'm going offtopic? Troll, it is you posting crap and expecting no correction. I'm just slapping you into defensive in every post.

You tire me troll. I don't know what is more pathetic : your inability to understand a metaphorical insult or your continued insistence or rather desperation to be taken seriously. The only thing that is disappointing in our interaction is your lack of improvement in trolling skills even after years of practice.

I see it different. In our ideology we dont care if you treat your women like shit or do crazy stuff. We do business and thats it. If you do a terror attack, we erase the village from the face of earth where the terrorist came from.

I think thats a healthy way of thinking

Yes we see you treating your women as $h1t. Can i respond by being more clearer, "7 men with one women"? Think you r smart huh?

Like I mention, all those terrorists are created by your govts. You are the ones who were on the mission to eliminate Jews and then settle them into Muslim lands to create a fight, you guys were the ones who created terrorists in Afghanistan to collapse Soviets, you guys were the ones who created terrorists in Syria to crush Asad and Iran. It is always you guys who are involved in destroying Muslim lands.

I personally don't see world through religious angle but trolls and extremists such as yourself pull people into your fasicm. And I tell you what, if that is your "healthy thinking" then people like myself should only pray cuz you are a lost cause.

What's the alternate? I thought we all should strive towards idealism

You tire me troll. I don't know what is more pathetic : your inability to understand a metaphorical insult or your continued insistence or rather desperation to be taken seriously. The only thing that is disappointing in our interaction is your lack of improvement in trolling skills even after years of practice.

Now go find a Christian to lynch or Muslim to kill for eating beef.

You certainly did not get the point of the message.
Maybe this is helpful...
You are the woman in the story.

I can say the same about you.

Go look at my first post's reply and the thanks it recieved. Clearly shows, racism emanting from islomophobics is beyond control.

Lol.
You know why i am continuing to interact with you.
I see dumb fucks in the news who burn effigies of celebrities for some bullshit reason or other. There was a case of some people beating up a to toll booth operator because they thought that the toll collected was illegal. Some people burn or kill people who they think "insulted" their religion. Now being a simple person i cannot find these people personally to pass on messages of their stupidity so i thought i will look on internet to find creatures of similar intellect.. And lo and behold i found you. A creature with similar if not slightly underutilized potential.i enjoy this banter with you, call it schadenfreude.

Go burn sidhu's effigy,

https://nation.com.pk/18-Aug-2018/navjot-singh-sidhu-s-mission-to-spread-love-ignites-hate-in-india

@American Pakistani leave these people brother, they don’t have anything but hate in their lives.

If we puncture that, they will deflate like a balloon.

I don't have any hopes from them, they are Islamophobia. I'm just slapping them and enjoying. They are entertainment nothing more than that.

Back
Top Bottom