What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

I never visit a muslim country in my life. I fly to Australia in 2 weeks and we have transfer in Dubai. We had the chance to stay one day there but i rejected. We land, wait 2h and board other plane to Australia.

Also to buy Maseratis and ferrari, they dont have to come here.

Just a thought are you flying Alitalia, Etihad Airways, Gulf Air or Emirates!

You mean you want us to spend our money! you don't what us visit or live nor our friendship - just the money! remember all those Arabian airlines flying in Airbus planes, I wonder what would happen to your aviation industries if they all start buying planes from other sources, like China or Russia.

Who cares nobody cares about Slovakia. I wonder how many Muslims have geard of this former communist country anyway.

Then again typical Europeans preach humans rights but cant even do it themselves.

Do you really compare the rat square shitty village called Rome to a clean and shiny Dubai?
Just few days ago a bridge has fallen in Italy in a way that explains the deteriorated infrastructures you have.

new_wallpapers-7412-1024x576.jpg

11920119594_83cce767c1_b.jpg

38861532421_2a264b0d0a_b.jpg

6768395209_493c11ac02_z.jpg

on the other hand, Italy the country where garbage and Vatican have the same meaning

5847e7bfc4618872648b463a.jpg

21naples-531.jpg

a-man-and-a-woman-rummage-through-rubbish-containers-in-rome-italy-DAWJN2.jpg

That's hilarious, guy who lives in a nation with over 5 million people in poverty compare his below sh** country to Arab Gulf countries.
There's no god damn way for the Mafia State of Italy to stand in line with Arab high standards countries.

I will live in italy any day over saudi arabia

Just a thought are you flying Alitalia, Etihad Airways, Gulf Air or Emirates!

You mean you want us to spend our money! you don't what us visit or live nor our friendship - just the money! remember all those Arabian airlines flying in Airbus planes, I wonder what would happen to your aviation industries if they all start buying planes from other sources, like China or Russia.

feel free to fly in Chinese and Russian planes

you will be funding things like these

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom