What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

I know, I was trying to tell that to @Tiberius

What a nonsense baseless question is that. Going by your logic one can question, "why does the Christian countries hate Muslims but go to their countries and want their oil".

Their actions are influenced by religion otherwise they would've banned all religions.

I can post 10's of videos better than that, what's the point?

25 people lost their lives in Italy and you talking about Dubai? They don't have those junk engineering.

Oh really? How many died in that burning skyscrapers?

Huh, look who is talking. Dude you guys are a complete joke...on one hand claiming secularism on the other hand lynching Christians and Muslims on "Home coming" "Ghar wapsi" fantasies and selling beef.

You know what, that is completely fine with me...infact I'm or any Pakistani is a nobody to poke their noses on what goes in your lands but it should be equally reciprocated by your countries too. If $h1t happen in Pakistan due to some foolish uneducated people, your nations should not start a propaganda campaign against ours. Especially when your own houses are not in order and are completely hypocrisies to say the least.

I can tell you that we do Not Care what you do. Dont bother us and we dont bother you.

Huh, look who is talking. Dude you guys are a complete joke...on one hand claiming secularism on the other hand lynching Christians and Muslims on "Home coming" "Ghar wapsi" fantasies and selling beef.

You know what, that is completely fine with me...infact I'm or any Pakistani is a nobody to poke their noses on what goes in your lands but it should be equally reciprocated by your countries too. If $h1t happen in Pakistan due to some foolish uneducated people, your nations should not start a propaganda campaign against ours. Especially when your own houses are not in order and are completely hypocrisies to say the least.

Can one discuss something without discussing a tangent first. Like really, is all yhe senior members in this forum brain dead idiots. Here i am discussing that one cannot deny minorities equal rights by simply saying they are islamic dodo. Nowhere i have said that india is the epitome of equality. Shit, the iq in this forum is negative sometimes .

”Your countries” should stop bragging about the Tejas...
”Your countries” should stop financing Hezbollah allowing them to kill innocent Muslims.
”Your countries” should stop interning Uighurs.

Meanwhile KSA has no churches or temples even though it has nonMuslims

https://www.albawaba.com/editorchoi...vatican-build-churches-christians-ksa-1126228

While some think to build...Others Think to Destroy...

And since many love to take only "One" exemple among many...They should see that everywhere in GCC there is Churches/Synagogues and Temples... Mostly in UAE...

And EVERY muslim country got their Churches/Synagogues... and their Christian/Jewish communities...

And as for if they live peacefully or not... No one can judge on that...Since no one is "good enough" for moral speeches...Let alone in our current Time...

Enjoy the love @Arabi

I am not a Rabbi. Wish me "Viel Glück"!!!
Why you so ashamed of your nationality, Indian?

”Your countries” should stop bragging about the Tejas...
”Your countries” should stop financing Hezbollah allowing them to kill innocent Muslims.
”Your countries” should stop interning Uighurs.
And you shouldn't be ashamed to display your Indian flag

Can one discuss something without discussing a tangent first. Like really, is all yhe senior members in this forum brain dead idiots. Here i am discussing that one cannot deny minorities equal rights by simply saying they are islamic dodo. Nowhere i have said that india is the epitome of equality. Shit, the iq in this forum is negative sometimes .

Your attitude is of troll. And so I had to remind you about your country.

Look my styleless friend. You do something that is an impossible thing. Argueing about taste.

That what you posted here is pure horror for me. I could not endure one day in such a city. I need nature around me. Forests, water. To live in such a city would be a punishment for me, because it cuts me away from what is dear to me. Nature and harmony.

This is my home region Tuscany

spotlighttuscany_105490302_hero.jpg

You may have to accept that i would not even want to be dead in Dubai. I simply could not imagine to live in such an environment.

Each day i do jogging here in Lucca at our city wall and cardio in the forest. I could not do that in Dubai.

1200px-02_Lucca_seen_from_Torre_Guinigi.jpg

Lucca kinda looks souless and there is no individualistic expression. Kinda boring place

Enjoy the love @Arabi

Why you so ashamed of your nationality, Indian?

And you shouldn't be ashamed to display your Indian flag

As far as I know there's no Saudi follows Christianity and our country was built to serve Saudis, if Saudis are Christians then we should build Churches, if not then saving money and building things much important like schools and hospitals are what we should do. Needless to say, some compounds in Saudi Arabia already have halls/churches that are being used by Christians to worship their gods.

If that fascist country called Vatican builds a fantastic big Mosque, then we might change our minds and start building a church in our country.

Back
Top Bottom