What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

Yeah totally, give us one more gem, won't ya. I am enjoying this banter now. Tell me and i know the answer to this already, you don't have any real life friends right.
Instead , realizing your own issues and work on them you are telling others that they are wrong. Dude do you even care for your country, your society, your family. I doubt you don't

Instead , realizing your own issues and work on them you are telling others that they are wrong. Dude do you even care for your country, your society, your family. I doubt you don't

I know this isn't a real conversation.Stop pretending it is. You are just a troll who will say the most outrageous things to get a reaction and you thrive on it. I refuse to be outraged. I know what i care about and i know internet trolls. Go on troll time for another gem from you.

No disrespect brother, but even the poorest states have more respect in front of my eyes yhan arab states whose only claim to richness is oil.
Italy is miles ahead in terms of women's rights, minority rights and democratic values than arab states.

Not even true, beside the UK, we in the Arab Gulf countries host more unthankful Hindustani than any other European country, the only Indians who live in Italy are those who went to beg in the streets until they gather enough money to emigrate to the UK.

Italy has no respect for women and many of them are being just a sexual tool and advertising material.
Why do you even talk about women's right when you know your home country is doing really bad in this matter?
According the the UNDP gender inequality index, India is ranked at 131 just way in the bottom behind many African countries like Namibia and Botswana while Qatar and Saudi Arabia are ranked at 33 and 38 respectively.
Italy is at 26 but that doesn't even mean they don't materialize women and use them as sexual means.

Do you really compare the rat square shitty village called Rome to a clean and shiny Dubai?
Just few days ago a bridge has fallen in Italy in a way that explains the deteriorated infrastructures you have.

new_wallpapers-7412-1024x576.jpg

11920119594_83cce767c1_b.jpg

38861532421_2a264b0d0a_b.jpg

6768395209_493c11ac02_z.jpg

on the other hand, Italy the country where garbage and Vatican have the same meaning

5847e7bfc4618872648b463a.jpg

21naples-531.jpg

a-man-and-a-woman-rummage-through-rubbish-containers-in-rome-italy-DAWJN2.jpg

That's hilarious, guy who lives in a nation with over 5 million people in poverty compare his below sh** country to Arab Gulf countries.
There's no god damn way for the Mafia State of Italy to stand in line with Arab high standards countries.

You are an arab, you dont know what style and class is. Dubai is like a mall. No soul, no art and no history.

You know on our flight to Austraia we have a stop over in Dubai. They said we can stay one day there and fly next day to Australia. We rejected. We land in Dubai, wait 3h and continue travel to Australia. There is nothing to see in Dubai that would interest me.

Btw the picture you show is Napoli. Italias poorest city. And you know what? Napoli is more beautiful than anything Dubai has.

Voli-Napoli-Porto.jpg

vedi-napoli-e-poi-torni.jpg

Its funny, because as someone from Tuscany i dislike Napoli with its chaotic streets and all that. But would chose it evry day over a soulless shithole like Dubai.

I know this isn't a real conversation.Stop pretending it is. You are just a troll who will say the most outrageous things to get a reaction and you thrive on it. I refuse to be outraged. I know what i care about and i know internet trolls. Go on troll time for another gem from you.
Just stay calm dude , i never meant to outrage you but wish to open your eyes and make you to see your own problems, if you wanna change then start from your own country, and if then you tell us to be like india , it will definately make more sense.

You are setting the precedence, don't complain when your churches will face the same fate in Muslim states. Mecca and Medina are like Vatican so don't raise that example.

Vatican allows Muslims entry. So you say Vatican should ban Muslims from entering it?

So what? Muslim countries dont allow non muslims to build temples, churches and gurdwaras. Tit for tat..

BD is a Muslim country and in BD there are thousands of Hindu temples. The same can be said about Malaysia and Indonesia. You're a habitual liar.

Vatican allows Muslims entry. So you say Vatican should ban Muslims from entering it?

Allowing individuals and allowing mosques are not same.

Not even true, beside the UK, we in the Arab Gulf countries host more unthankful Hindustani than any other European country, the only Indians who live in Italy are those who went to beg in the streets until they gather enough money to emigrate to the UK.

Italy has no respect for women and many of them are being just a sexual tool and advertising material.
Why do you even talk about women's right when you know your home country is doing really bad in this matter?
According the the UNDP gender inequality index, India is ranked at 131 just way in the bottom behind many African countries like Namibia and Botswana while Qatar and Saudi Arabia are ranked at 33 and 38 respectively.
Italy is at 26 but that doesn't even mean they don't materialized women and use them as sexual means.

Thing is you seem to dislike my point so you bring my country in the middle. The point still stands : the only claim to richness for arab states is oil. They have no human capital, nothing.
We sure have work to do in women rights, we as a society recognize this. But you cant convince me that in nations where they publicly beat women for not wearing a burkha, only recently allowed to drive are better than us.

Just stay calm dude , i never meant to outrage you but wish to open your eyes and make you to see your own problems, if you wanna change then start from your own country, and if then you tell us to be like india , it will definately make more sense.
Hmm go on, i require or rather demand another gem from you troll.

BD is a Muslim country and in BD there are thousands of Hindu temples. The same can be said about Malaysia and Indonesia. You're a habitual liar.

Allowing individuals and allowing mosques are not same.

You said Mecca is like Vatican so christians are not allowed in meccah. So you sugegst we should ban muslims from Rome s well? Or do you say christian people should be allowed to visit mecca? Since Muslims are allowed to visit Rome.

Thing is you seem to dislike my point so you bring my country in the middle. The point still stands : the only claim to richness for arab states is oil. They have no human capital, nothing.
We sure have work to do in women rights, we as a society recognize this. But you cant convince me that in nations where they publicly beat women for not wearing a burkha, only recently allowed to drive are better than us.
Well, definitely any country is better then india for women where they don't get raped and be killed just for being women.

You are an arab, you dont know what style and class is. Dubai is like a mall. No soul, no art and no history.

You know on our flight to Austraia we have a stop over in Dubai. They said we can stay one day there and fly next day to Australia. We rejected. We land in Dubai, wait 3h and continue travel to Australia. There is nothing to see in Dubai that would interest me.

Btw the picture you show is Napoli. Italias poorest city. And you know what? Napoli is more beautiful than anything Dubai has.

Voli-Napoli-Porto.jpg

vedi-napoli-e-poi-torni.jpg

Its funny, because as someone from Tuscany i dislike Napoli with its chaotic streets and all that. But would chose it evry day over a soulless shithole like Dubai.

You just proved my point, the pictures you posted are just as sh*** as the ones I posted regarding old deteriorated cheap Italy.

Ok, let's see where will the rat square Rome and Italy stand compared to gigantic, clean, and shinny Arab cities.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

DI5E8RpWsAA1ldK.jpg

DPp7BNzW4AAJKW9.jpg

CT4Wvm9XAAAwQ-g.jpg

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

32621069513_b6eb48b3cc_b.jpg

15126399517_d7c86e1ec1_b.jpg

Kuwait

8454304-3x2-940x627.jpg

SAR_2895-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Seriously, Italy stands nowhere around Arab cities.

You just proved my point, the pictures you posted are just as sh*** as the ones I posted regarding old deteriorated cheap Italy.

Ok, let's see where will the rat square Rome and Italy stand compared to gigantic, clean, and shinny Arab cities.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

DI5E8RpWsAA1ldK.jpg

DPp7BNzW4AAJKW9.jpg

CT4Wvm9XAAAwQ-g.jpg

Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

32621069513_b6eb48b3cc_b.jpg

15126399517_d7c86e1ec1_b.jpg

Kuwait

8454304-3x2-940x627.jpg

SAR_2895-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Seriously, Italy stands nowhere around Arab cities.

Soulless glass stores. What exactly should attract me there? That all the cities you showed me look the same prove my point.

There is a reason why Rome alone has more tourists each year than all the cities above combined.

As for cheap...with all due respect but they offered us n hotel called Oberoi in Dubai to stay one night and it was cheap. Only 400 € per night. In Rome or Milano its much more expensive. Dubai was cheap but not worth the money, we only stay 3h until flight to Adelaide. There is simply nothing in Dubai that would attract me.

I´m interested in historic buildings and nature.

When i look at Napoli we have Vesuvius and this:

88b2ad2051ce1c0730ab4195a0835236.jpg

Dubai has a flat desert and between that cheap looking glass towers. Sorry but that doesnt match my standards.

I´m sure Dubai ect is great when you like Sand, cheap glass towers and plastic.

Back
Top Bottom