What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

Fight amongst brothers is often the most vicious and murderous. Apart from tragic memories of partition, Pakistanis will always be bitter about loss of Kashmir while Hindus will not forgive them for the vivisection of their motherland.

Not quite ! We've got the space we wanted for ourselves & thats just about it...thats all the Pakistan Movement was...it never was, as most of your countrymen, have the habit of seeing it to be something 'Not-India' - If one studies Jinnah & Iqbal correctly or one might even study the Initial Governments of Pakistan, one realizes how flimsy such a notion is. In fact Jinnah talked about it India & Pakistan living as friends like the States & Canada...its too bad too much happened that attached far too much emotional baggage to the ensuing acrimony for either of us to move on.
I wish it is at least like UK and ireland...... if not US and Canada.

Some idiots, don't learn. How about you just migrate to India and leave us in peace?

I wish to buy a tickets to these India lovers to visit and live there for few months, jub GGGG pe dundey marain gye wahan to sari mohabat waheen se bahir nikal jaye gi

I wish to buy a tickets to these India lovers to visit and live there for few months, jub GGGG pe dundey marain gye wahan to sari mohabat waheen se bahir nikal jaye gi

big GGGG adnam sami wont agree with you... lolz

Not quite ! We've got the space we wanted for ourselves & thats just about it...thats all the Pakistan Movement was...it never was, as most of your countrymen, have the habit of seeing it to be something 'Not-India' - If one studies Jinnah & Iqbal correctly or one might even study the Initial Governments of Pakistan, one realizes how flimsy such a notion is. In fact Jinnah talked about it India & Pakistan living as friends like the States & Canada...its too bad too much happened that attached far too much emotional baggage to the ensuing acrimony for either of us to move on.

Well what jinnah necessarily wanted along with iqbal was not what the public wanted, not everyone in Pakistan is a fan of jinnah or iqbal, we can debate about that but we all know what the truth is.

Khan abdul ghaffar was a traitor, no one else from our people who could have worked for our identity for our culture, today we pay the price for that, we have iqbal and jinnah showed down our throats but we know we are culturally and racially different and we can never relate to these people.

We shall rise from the ashes to revive the the land of khorasan and our struggle will continue until we have achieved our objectives.

Biggest mistake by our fore fathers was to rob us of future and sell us in to in to slavery under the name of Islam, because of them we have to listen to garbage and call those ours who are indeed not.

Yaraa its only natural that some people talk about a bond they perceive to exist. Its a little like how some of our Pukhtoons & almost all of the Afghan Pukhtoons talk about unification or brotherhood & the sort ! Or how some Baluch talk about Iran's Sistan Baluchistan !

On my part I'd just be happy if we stop killing ourselves but thats just about it ! I'm not yet ready to move on for cultural exchanges & friendships.....!

:lol:

Culture is same so no question of exchange Except you invented new culture in last 65 years. Ethnically we have same blood so it is batter than friendship.

Iqbal died years before Pakistan happened and Jinnah didnt experience much after the partition, yes they had envisioned us living side by side as friends but they didnt experience what people on our side of the border experienced from people on the other side that is constantly conspiring against us. Who do you think on Pakistan side one day woke up and decided that Hindustan is our enemy and possible or not we must raise a big army to control their hisdustani pana, we must go nuclear at the cost of everything we got and spend half of our budget on defense.

Well what jinnah necessarily wanted along with iqbal was not what the public wanted, not everyone in Pakistan is a fan of jinnah or iqbal, we can debate about that but we all know what the truth is.

Khan abdul ghaffar was a traitor, no one else from our people who could have worked for our identity for our culture, today we pay the price for that, we have iqbal and jinnah showed down our throats but we know we are culturally and racially different and we can never relate to these people.

We shall rise from the ashes to revive the the land of khorasan and our struggle will continue until we have achieved our objectives.

Biggest mistake by our fore fathers was to rob us of future and sell us in to in to slavery under the name of Islam, because of them we have to listen to garbage and call those ours who are indeed not.

Wrror, that is exactly what both Jinnah & Iqbal wanted - To Define ourselves the way we wanted us to be !

Naturally I can't discount Jinnah or Iqbal as just a chapter in our history because I love both of them more than my own parents but I respect your opinion even if I don't agree with it.

Culture is same so no question of exchange Except you invented new culture in last 65 years. Ethnically we have same blood so it is batter than friendship.

If Indian themselves don't share the same culture or blood, then how do you share that with pakistanis?, even Pakistani themselves don't share blood and same culture.

Shows how much you know about Pakistan.

Not quite...the Cultures of the Pukhtoons, the Baluch & even the Sindhis has very little in common with Indians. When it comes to Punjab a case for a cultural similarity could be made but then again Muslim Punjabis & Non Muslim Punjabis were always culturally & linguistically different even in British India & in the past 65 years we've drifted even further apart.

Ethnically the Baluch & the Pukhtoons are different ! Ethnically we - the Kashmiris, the Baltis & the Northern Punjabis are fairly different too. We might have something in common with Occupied Kashmir but thats just about it.

If Indian themselves don't share the same culture or blood, then how do you share that with pakistanis?, even Pakistani themselves don't share blood and same culture.

common as in wrt china or western countries.. nobody is saying we are same.. there is so much diversity within pakistan and India.. nobody denies it....
even in uk .. english, irish, scots and welsh have different culture... but wrt french they are similar.

Wrror, that is exactly what both Jinnah & Iqbal wanted - To Define ourselves the way we wanted us to be !

Naturally I can't discount Jinnah or Iqbal as just a chapter in our history because I love both of them more than my own parents but I respect your opinion even if I don't agree with it.

I totally agree that those who relate to iqbal and jinnah, should respect and follow their ideology and should define themselves as what they want.

I and many others like me cant define ourselves any different because for 1000 of years we are today what we were then in one form or another, hence i relate to khushal khan khattak, faqir of ippi, the durranis, the khiljis, and to call other who shares no genetics, culture, language as my baba e qom is an insult to my
people, myself and our forefathers.

Peaceful co-existance?, I see more clues that leads this region to be even more volatile. South Asia is the battle field of today and future. The emotional garbage is too heavy but people would carry it for so called vengance, payback or what not than just dropping it.

But I commend the citizens of India and Pakistan. They are too good not to get emotional and have remained practical.

Indian subcontinent is so large so culture and blood(Genes) change. e.g A Punjabi will have different
culture and genes than a south Indian but it is Indian.

You said "even Pakistani themselves don't share blood and same culture". You are right still all are Pakistanis
Same way we have same blood and culture.

Not quite...the Cultures of the Pukhtoons, the Baluch & even the Sindhis has very little in common with Indians. When it comes to Punjab a case for a cultural similarity could be made but then again Muslim Punjabis & Non Muslim Punjabis were always culturally & linguistically different even in British India & in the past 65 years we've drifted even further apart.

Ethnically the Baluch & the Pukhtoons are different ! Ethnically we - the Kashmiris, the Baltis & the Northern Punjabis are fairly different too. We might have something in common with Occupied Kashmir but thats just about it.

You do not understand the meaning of culture ans ethnicity. Pl read my previous post.

Indian subcontinent is so large so culture and blood(Genes) change. e.g A Punjabi will have different
culture and genes than a south Indian but it is Indian.

You said "even Pakistani themselves don't share blood and same culture". You are right still all are Pakistanis
Same way we have same blood and culture.

You do not understand the meaning of culture ans ethnicity. Pl read my previous post.

I would imagine that I do ! What you need to realize is that India was a Subcontinent of Nations one of whom were the Punjabis ! So when you talk about same culture or ethnicity as a South India simply because we were once part of the same geographical whole that never really was the same geographical whole, than you'd loose me to that argument because it doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom