What's new

The common capital of India and Pakistan

poocchne waali baat hai kya?? :angry:

Bhai mereii jo haiiin they're very anti-India ! :oops:

But then again they're Kashmiris ! :D

Oi @Areesh agar apneii Indian relatives mein seii Bhabi dhondiii na tou phir aap kiii leiii borii tiyaaar karvaa looon gaaa ! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai mereii jo haiiin they're very anti-India ! :oops:

But then again they're Kashmiris ! :D

Oi @Areesh agar apneii Indian relatives mein seii Bhabi dhondiii na tou phir aap kiii leiii borii tiyaaar karvaa looon gaaa ! :P
so,u have INDIAN relatives too :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
How about you to drag ur booty to india and leave the matter of peace or war to us. We want peace but not until Kashmir is ours.

After 3 wars with India and Parliament and 26/11 and not forgetting BLA sponsoring from Indians You want us to Forget all of these and just move on.

You sounds like a SAFMA child to me.

Be a bit original Delhi is symbol of turco afghan power and dominance, a symbol of conquest. Do you really want to be identified with your previous masters?.

Delhi has long been India's Capital. It was Indraprastha, capital of Pandavas, and then Lal Kot of Tomar Rajputs.

Yeah, but whether we like it or not, at some point how the future of S Asia has to look like is a project we will have to undertake. I'm not saying it should be done this way...I'm just iterating that's all. Besides EU isn't all that off right- common faith or not they were fighting like rabid dogs till 1945.

EU example is useless. The size of India vis-a-vis the other countries here makes it a different case. Such a massive disparity did not exist there.

so,u have INDIAN relatives too :woot:

Tou Occupied Kashmir ke logg ka Swedish Nationality lei kar phirteiii haiiin ? :what:

But the only reason they're holding on to their Indian Nationality is :

(i) They'd have a cut in any future solution of the Kashmir Issue

(ii) Some of them weren't as lucky as others to move abroad

Otherwise I'd probably end up with a broken nose if I called them Indian to their face ! :P

Articles like these must only amuse one, getting worked up over it is silly. We wince & cringe when many Indians make similar remarks but it's really harmless. The train has long left the station & it's on a one way journey. Any similarities are superficial & limited to a few segments. The countries, as a whole, have long back chartered different courses & probably different destinies. We cannot escape geography but that is all we cannot escape from.

Sixty years is just a blink in the life of an ancient nation. Who knows what the future holds.

"peace or war to us" - Sure. But if you stay in Saudi Arabia and say, "Dear countrymen, avenge Hindu blah blah, my duah is with you", it will be very unfair :astagh:
How about you to drag ur booty to india and leave the matter of peace or war to us. We want peace but not until Kashmir is ours.

After 3 wars with India and Parliament and 26/11 and not forgetting BLA sponsoring from Indians You want us to Forget all of these and just move on.

You sounds like a SAFMA child to me.

EU example is useless. The size of India vis-a-vis the other countries here makes it a different case. Such a massive disparity did not exist there.

All political situations have their challenges- that's why you need leadership and political ability to resolve them. Question of whether we have that or not is a different thing.

"peace or war to us" - Sure. But if you stay in Saudi Arabia and say, "Dear countrymen, avenge Hindu blah blah, my duah is with you", it will be very unfair :astagh:

What this thread has to do with my living in Saudi Arabia look bro i spent many years in Pakistan during my childhood and University studies.

Words from a Great Man

You can take out the Pakistani from Pakistan but you can't take out Pakistan from Pakistani

So you will come back home to when Pakistan fights against India? :D
What this thread has to do with my living in Saudi Arabia look bro i spent many years in Pakistan during my childhood and University studies.

Words from a Great Man

You can take out the Pakistani from Pakistan but you can't take out Pakistan from Pakistani

Hmmm. We don't have. But then do we want? I don't. I mean peace is fine. But a political union of India and Pakistan is detrimental to India.
All political situations have their challenges- that's why you need leadership and political ability to resolve them. Question of whether we have that or not is a different thing.

Sixty years is just a blink in the life of an ancient nation. Who knows what the future holds.

Very true that it is a short period in history but the die has been cast. History won't move back, it simply won't happen, certainly not for a very long time. Partition was driven by hatred & fear, nothing has changed to warrant a different course. Indians must especially be careful about suggesting such fairy tale endings. While it makes very little different in our nation's narrative and how we see ourselves, it is almost a complete repudiation of the Pakistani one. Such "pie in the sky" ideas only breeds further resentment and accusations of not coming to terms about "Pakistan". Pointless.

So you will come back home to when Pakistan fights against India? :D

Hmmm. We don't have. But then do we want? I don't. I mean peace is fine. But a political union of India and Pakistan is detrimental to India.

It's only iterating right...possibilities are intriguing.

My point is limited to the example of the EU which is not valid here. Unlike you, I'm all for the status quo.

Back
Top Bottom