What's new

The coming war between India and China

If the war ever happens it will bring great destruction in both countries therefore its quite unlikely to happen,however if it happens,i am sure that India will be on the losing side,since chinees are more powerfull and advanced then indians,therefore china will kick Indian **** again as it did previously. ;)

I fail to see any reason for the war.

For India, it will be suicidal. Also, China will suffer a considerable damage.

Unlike Pakistan, India is no doll in the hands of USA, though it is taking help and technology from USA.

USA is looking at India as answer to China, yes. But this does not mean 'attack' China. India needs decades to math China in military power.

So, there is no point in smiling while dreaming about Indo-China war.

Unlike Pakistan, India is no doll in the hands of USA, though it is taking help and technology from USA.
Pakistan is not a doll of US,because if it really would then there would'nt be any Kashmir issue and instead we would be more worried of US concerns on our performence on WOT,secondly we are aided by US in return for our WOT cooperation.

I believe all u guys needs is a topic to bash each other and the author of this post might be sitting and laughing at you guys.

... Put your efforts in debating something which is happening or one which has its roots in all mere possibility. Not about China and India...

... Reasons

1) Current geo-political and economical situation in which only China and India are able to post a growth rate above 5%.

2) Both China and India are trying to be the next super power but they have a long way to go...

3) with nearly 2 1/2 bilion population in both the countries and with a possible nuclear attack do you guys realize the devastation which you are looking into.

4) so please stop trolling on this OFF TOPIC which makes no sense no has any credibility...

China seeks no war with India, or anyone for that matter.

This is how people from developing and forward looking countries think. As no one is a victor in war sadly Indians and Pakistanis can't agree on this.

This is how people from developing and forward looking countries think. As no one is a victor in war sadly Indians and Pakistanis can't agree on this.

China cannot go to war with India . Ive seen the Chinese mentality closehand . They are more show than strength.

Consider what China faces then decide if a war will break out. India is too big an adversary for China. Indian army is too strong and if war breaks out in India's turf, then China will be routed. China's war doctrine is rapid war , designed to destroy enemy formations quickly. This is what they have been practising in South China sea to take over Taiwan. They are not suited to nor setup for a long war of attrition as the Indians are.
China knows its neighborhood is not the best. There is Russia, a superior military power, Japan, a superior economic power and South Korea, a formidable military opponent. Not forgetting a US backed Taiwan. Chinese doctrine will be to take Taiwan quickly. They will never fight against Russians or the Indians, both that they are afraid of !!

Pakistan is not a doll of US,because if it really would then there would'nt be any Kashmir issue and instead we would be more worried of US concerns on our performence on WOT,secondly we are aided by US in return for our WOT cooperation.

I sincerely advise you to go through as much threads as you can before you start posting. :agree:

China cannot go to war with India . Ive seen the Chinese mentality closehand . They are more show than strength.

Consider what China faces then decide if a war will break out. India is too big an adversary for China. Indian army is too strong and if war breaks out in India's turf, then China will be routed. China's war doctrine is rapid war , designed to destroy enemy formations quickly. This is what they have been practising in South China sea to take over Taiwan. They are not suited to nor setup for a long war of attrition as the Indians are.
China knows its neighborhood is not the best. There is Russia, a superior military power, Japan, a superior economic power and South Korea, a formidable military opponent. Not forgetting a US backed Taiwan. Chinese doctrine will be to take Taiwan quickly. They will never fight against Russians or the Indians, both that they are afraid of !!

India army is strong but I dont think how you can say that they are afraid of Indian army? :disagree: Maby Russia yes but I dont think they afraid of India. They might think of us as formidable force and very hard opponent but I dont think are afraid. They are almost surrounded by thier opponents such as Japan, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, US, India and to some extent they had problems with Vietnam too. War with any body for China is not a wise option.

India army is strong but I dont think how you can say that they are afraid of Indian army? :disagree: Maby Russia yes but I dont think they afraid of India. They might think of us as formidable force and very hard opponent but I dont think are afraid. They are almost surrounded by thier opponents such as Japan, Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, US, India and to some extent they had problems with Vietnam too. War with any body for China is not a wise option.

You ended paraphrasing me 99% . I should sue for plagarism !!:bounce:

Just a little comment. China did fight aginst India, USA, japan. Even in korea they went against USA only with rifles.. So dont miscalculate China. They will go to war if they need to.

Are you on DRUG? China has fought India, US, Russia, North Vietnam, South Korea, and Japan.

Where did China ever show fear? What's this bullshit about super ****? Where do you think China stands militarily and economically?

India would like to think it's powerful but in reality it's still a long way to go. China would never to go to war with India unless India wants to commit suicide by attacking first.

China is more concerned with Uncle Sam and the Rusky than any other nations. More with Uncle Sam because of its bases in Japan and South Korea.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom