What's new

The Chinese Government has FOOLED you!

If you know his channel and his background... You will know he is not anti-China.

He is one of the most honest balanced YouTuber vis-a-vis China in my opinion....
Lol.. delusion. You are self denying.

I am Chinese American. I was born here.
That is why u are not fit to comment on China matter. You have zero experience on China matter.

But yet you offer nothing substantive to refute the video.
Why I need to offer when the video is crapped in the first place. Why don't u go and look for Nathan rich video with its rebuke? Let me ask u, why szenpentza video is not demonetized while Nathan rich one is? Care to explain? Who is YouTube to judge what is correct and wrong when comes to matter of China? YouTube must be working for the pentagon, I guess....

Why I need to offer when the video is crapped in the first place. Why don't u go and look for Nathan rich video with its rebuke? Let me ask u, why szenpentza video is not demonetized while Nathan rich one is? Care to explain? Who is YouTube to judge what is correct and wrong when comes to matter of China? YouTube must be working for the pentagon, I guess....

Where are you living? My little CCP bot.

Totally agree 100%.

This is my main criticism of Chinese nationals and why I'm often a target of their anger here. I've been called a "Banana" more times than I can count.

Chinese nationals, because of China's educational system and very insular society, are clueless about global norms, relating to other races and the importance of embracing some set of universal values. They don't understand the importance of image and brand building.

Is Serpentza an anti-Chinese propagandist? ABSOLUTELY. However, there is truth in his criticism. Just like how people who are anti-American have truth in their criticism. The problem is that the mindset and behavior of many Mainland Chinese simply reinforces the propaganda that these China haters produce and THEY FUCKING LOVE IT. There is endless material because of the massive amount of ignorance that is prevalent in China.

If China wants to fight back against this, it has to embrace respected global norms about how individual rights are treated, how institutional racism is wrong and it needs to demonstrate that they are committed to more than just self-interest, that they do have ethics and moral values. Otherwise, it is just easy fodder for China haters.

Mate, like I said it's the CCP trolls that infest the internet that is the main problem, the Chinese people are ok they are the innocent ones who have to suffer what the CCP does to them.

It's funny don't you think that some CCP trolls/bots live in the USA and other democratic countries and enjoy all the benefits of living in a democratic country that are the first ones to talk shit about the country.

Is it not illegal according to the CCP to use the internet? But yet we have the CCP using the internet to post rubbish all over the place?

Last edited:
That's a crap answer. Yes, as China grows stronger, it will have more enemies. But this is precisely why China needs to be pro-active and reform its problems so the criticism gets less valid. You don't want to perpetuate the problems that give your enemies more fuel.

Go ahead and keep the institutionalized racism, which is a clear moral wrong, the world will judge and hate China for it.
You can just ignore what I said.
I read different books, especially history, foreign policy and philosophy than yours.
Basically we have different value, and believe something totally different.
We are educated and structured into 2 different species mentally.

Your argument can NOT convince me most of time, and vice versa.

Why don't u go and look for Nathan rich video with its rebuke? Let me ask u, why szenpentza video is not demonetized while Nathan rich one is? Care to explain? Who is YouTube to judge what is correct and wrong when comes to matter of China? YouTube must be working for the pentagon, I guess....

The thing you've to understand about YouTube is it's a business and they allow what's good for business. Few things

This Nathan rich guy must have broken some rule of YouTube and gotten punished but i doubt he will mention that. Sepentza posted Pro-China content yet he's fine. So doesn't seem like Pro-China gets punished.

But then there's this bitter fact. China has banned YouTube and hurting their business. Why should YouTube allow praises of China? They're completely justified to only allow anti-China content and even bash China. You hurt someone's business and expect them to sing praises of you? Wtf.

I am sick of Chinese playing the victim mentality. You're not victims. You're bullies. You do bad things to the world and still have the audacity to act like a victim. This sort of thing flies in a repressed country like China where freedom of brain is a crime but in free world with freedom of thinking, nobody likes this.

As a Chinese, you shouldn't know what's posted on YouTube or not. You're going to piss Xi Jinping and get negative credit. Stop worrying about that. In fact, just visiting this forum is a crime for you.

China has banned even this forum, that's how effed up they are yet you people have the audacity to complain about YouTube.

The hypocrisy is palpable. You ban a site yet cry why the site isn't not allowing your praises. Wtf?

The thing you've to understand about YouTube is it's a business and they allow what's good for business. Few things

This Nathan rich guy must have broken some rule of YouTube and gotten punished but i doubt he will mention that. Sepentza posted Pro-China content yet he's fine. So doesn't seem like Pro-China gets punished.

But then there's this bitter fact. China has banned YouTube and hurting their business. Why should YouTube allow praises of China? They're completely justified to only allow anti-China content and even bash China. You hurt someone's business and expect them to sing praises of you? Wtf.

I am sick of Chinese playing the victim mentality. You're not victims. You're bullies. You do bad things to the world and still have the audacity to act like a victim. This sort of thing flies in a repressed country like China where freedom of brain is a crime but in free world with freedom of thinking, nobody likes this.

As a Chinese, you shouldn't know what's posted on YouTube or not. You're going to piss Xi Jinping and get negative credit. Stop worrying about that. In fact, just visiting this forum is a crime for you.

China has banned even this forum, that's how effed up they are yet you people have the audacity to complain about YouTube.

The hypocrisy is palpable. You ban a site yet cry why the site isn't not allowing your praises. Wtf?
Bullshit, I find Nathan Rich video nothing wrong. He isn't singing praises, he was standing up for China on controversial issues otherwise flooded with sea of misinformation. In fact his video clarified many issues but Serpentza who is known to acknowledge his quest to revenge against China is allow by twisting and falsifying news. If youtube truly cared about money, they wouldn't have banned far right like Alex Jones and Tommy Robinson.

Bullshit, I find Nathan Rich video nothing wrong. He isn't singing praises, he was standing up for China on controversial issues otherwise flooded with sea of misinformation. In fact his video clarified many issues but Serpentza who is known to acknowledge his quest to revenge against China is allow by twisting and falsifying news. If youtube truly cared about money, they wouldn't have banned far right like Alex Jones and Tommy Robinson.

YouTube doesn't do controversial. It's a business at its heart, the rest comes afterwards.

YouTube doesn't do controversial. It's a business at its heart, the rest comes afterwards.
Wrong, Youtube obeys US government. After all they are incorporated in the US and is protected by US government. Otherwise they would not have banned US right wingers.

You can just ignore what I said.
I read different books, especially history, foreign policy and philosophy than yours.
Basically we have different value, and believe something totally different.
We are educated and structured into 2 different species mentally.

Your argument can NOT convince me most of time, and vice versa.

Sure but realize that there are a lot of unethical aspects of China's mainstream views and this is what angers people from other nations.

Delusion.. Nobody can beat make in China prices to quality ratio. Many countries have tried and failed. Unless your government is willing to subsidize non profitable business to fight with China to core. I believe this is not what they want to see in the first place.

Large wave? Must be in your delusion only. After this epidemic hit the whole world. And all countries depend on made in China medical products and China assist. The only countries getting more hate is USA who shipped out 500000 covid-19 test kit from Italy and rob France of their medical products on route. I know you have an agenda against China, so it normal for you to spread fake sentiment in here.
Hey I am curious about this part. You got a link to this news ??

Back
Top Bottom