What's new

The Chinese Government has FOOLED you!

I don't think he's necessarily paid by CIA or organizations like that, but he's doing this purely for the money. He went to China to teach English at a medical college. When he first started doing his Youtube videos about China he wasn't anything like what he is like today. He had a semblance of balance. Over time he changed his tone completely, realizing that he would get rewarded much more handsomely by badmouthing China. As a matter of fact pro-China youtubers get demonetized. Here's an expose by an American living in China, Nathan Rich, who by the way is demonetized by Youtube.

he has 464,000 subscribers and not less than 1000 as he claims in his second video.
With 464 k subscribers he’s should make about 10k usd a month!!
So yeah neither serpsntza nor Nathan rich are in it because they love or hate China.

You don't need to guess. Let me tell you who he is. He is a South African, no job, so flee to China, get married and try to do business. He want to be a English teacher, but he sucks.

So he end up introduce China to the world, he praise China at the very beginning, not popular on western internet by doing this. Then he got hired by CIA, start slandering China on youtube and facebook, boom, viewer number rocket high.

He succeeded by doing this and get paid well. He is notorious on Chinese internet for years.
He can sell his soul for a penny.

He is very effective though. I've seen so many people refer to him as a China expert.

Although he is a propagandist, the problem is that China does have many problems and many ignorant Chinese people behave in ways that helps propagandists like him. For example, China is not against institutionalized racism. That's why landlords can throw out Black people with an hour's notice on the streets. If you don't want China haters to use that as propaganda, then you need to speak up and let Chinese people know this type of behavior and racism is wrong and should not be tolerated. Otherwise, it just justifies people like Serpentza who want to amplify hatred and racism against China.

He is very effective though. I've seen so many people refer to him as a China expert.

Although he is a propagandist, the problem is that China does have many problems and many ignorant Chinese people behave in ways that helps propagandists like him. For example, China is not against institutionalized racism. That's why landlords can throw out Black people with an hour's notice on the streets. If you don't want China haters to use that as propaganda, then you need to speak up and let Chinese people know this type of behavior and racism is wrong and should not be tolerated. Otherwise, it just justifies people like Serpentza who want to amplify hatred and racism against China.

How come you are living in the USA?

I know you have an agenda against China, so it normal for you to spread fake sentiment in here.
I have only two negative thoughts about China. The first is the policy of concentration camps on the Uyghur issue, and the other is the control madness of the state over individuals on a scale up to practices such as social credit. Both of them have nothing to do with what we are talking about right now.You cannot refute the facts by attacking or by trying to discredit people. Although this method is the most used one by Chinese social media/forum users, at least it does not produce accurate results for this process.

No I do not have any anti-Chinese agenda, on the contrary, I am one of the turkish members with the most sympathy for China's near future global role in this forum. You can also review my messages at the very beginning of the process regarding Covid/wuhan pandemi. Despite those chinese(and false flaggers) members, who trolling almost all turkish-related titles with hate speeches like you...

This issue has nothing to do with me. I did not even open this title. But you are attacking to me directly even after 2 lines of message; and from 8,000 kilometers away, you are really!!! writing something about how much they love China while the peoples of Europe are experiencing one of the deepest traumas in modern history. The truth is that people don't care about China or US, but there's a growing anger towards everything that causes it, true or false. This creates a ground suitable for anti-Chinese focuses. No anti-Chinese writes them to you. But according to your logic, we have to say nothing contrary to the interests of China. Whatever needs to be said about China, the staff members who have an average of 50 titles every day in here, will tell us.

The irony is that I have not even criticized China above. Some members still cant see the illness of the situation in Europe. Today, maybe the biggest paradigm shift has been shaping since World War II. Due to what has been happening in the past 3 months, anti-Chinese populism in many parts of the western has started to find a basis. The fact that you reject this, make fun of news sources and even humiliate people who say it, does not destroy this phenomenon. You need more reliable strategy. The fact that you cannot understand this is probably related to your growing up under intense control and to become masses defending every policy of your state without hasitation. You have the problem of being an Individual here. At the same time, this is the biggest paradox of China which is on the way to become a superpower in the future.

I have only two negative thoughts about China. The first is the policy of concentration camps on the Uyghur issue, and the other is the control madness of the state over individuals on a scale up to practices such as social credit. Both of them have nothing to do with what we are talking about right now.You cannot refute the facts by attacking or by trying to discredit people. Although this method is the most used one by Chinese social media/forum users, at least it does not produce accurate results for this process.

No I do not have any anti-Chinese agenda, on the contrary, I am one of the turkish members with the most sympathy for China's near future global role in this forum. You can also review my messages at the very beginning of the process regarding Covid/wuhan pandemi. Despite those chinese(and false flaggers) members, who trolling almost all turkish-related titles with hate speeches like you...

This issue has nothing to do with me. I did not even open this title. But you are attacking to me directly even after 2 lines of message; and from 8,000 kilometers away, you are really!!! writing something about how much they love China while the peoples of Europe are experiencing one of the deepest traumas in modern history. The truth is that people don't care about China or US, but there's a growing anger towards everything that causes it, true or false. This creates a ground suitable for anti-Chinese focuses. No anti-Chinese writes them to you. But according to your logic, we have to say nothing contrary to the interests of China. Whatever needs to be said about China, the staff members who have an average of 50 titles every day in here, will tell us.

The irony is that I have not even criticized China above. Some members still cant see the illness of the situation in Europe. Today, maybe the biggest paradigm shift has been shaping since World War II. Due to what has been happening in the past 3 months, anti-Chinese populism in many parts of the western has started to find a basis. The fact that you reject this, make fun of news sources and even humiliate people who say it, does not destroy this phenomenon. You need more reliable strategy. The fact that you cannot understand this is probably related to your growing up under intense control and to become masses defending every policy of your state without hasitation. You have the problem of being an Individual here. At the same time, this is the biggest paradox of China which is on the way to become a superpower in the future.

Totally agree 100%.

This is my main criticism of Chinese nationals and why I'm often a target of their anger here. I've been called a "Banana" more times than I can count.

Chinese nationals, because of China's educational system and very insular society, are clueless about global norms, relating to other races and the importance of embracing some set of universal values. They don't understand the importance of image and brand building.

Is Serpentza an anti-Chinese propagandist? ABSOLUTELY. However, there is truth in his criticism. Just like how people who are anti-American have truth in their criticism. The problem is that the mindset and behavior of many Mainland Chinese simply reinforces the propaganda that these China haters produce and THEY FUCKING LOVE IT. There is endless material because of the massive amount of ignorance that is prevalent in China.

If China wants to fight back against this, it has to embrace respected global norms about how individual rights are treated, how institutional racism is wrong and it needs to demonstrate that they are committed to more than just self-interest, that they do have ethics and moral values. Otherwise, it is just easy fodder for China haters.

he has 464,000 subscribers and not less than 1000 as he claims in his second video.
With 464 k subscribers he’s should make about 10k usd a month!!
So yeah neither serpsntza nor Nathan rich are in it because they love or hate China.

There's a world of difference between the two---moneywise. Youtube allows ads on Serpentza's videos (monetized) whereas Nathan Rich's videos are deemed by Youtube as unfit for ads (demonetized).

There's a world of difference between the two---moneywise. Youtube allows ads on Serpentza's videos (monetized) whereas Nathan Rich's videos are deemed by Youtube as unfit for ads (demonetized).

You are right I didn’t notice.

400k views in 24 hours

Thanks. I was actually about to post this video.

Most stupid and anti Chinese propaganda on youtube. Such a loser, you even refer to him, I can see how desperate you are.
Shame!

Please disprove his points in the video point by point with evidence & with timestamp of the video so we can reference your rebuttals. Yelling "stupid" doesn't count.

Last edited:

LOL, no matter what China do, they will confront with us.
Just because we are strong enough to make them unsafe. and we are not tame as most of small countries.
Russia same thing.

Just because we are strong enough to make them unsafe. and we are not tame as most of small countries.
Russia same thing.

Please disprove his points in the video point by point with evidence & with timestamp of the video so we can reference your rebuttals. Yelling "we are strong" doesn't count.

Russia same thing.

That's a crap answer. Yes, as China grows stronger, it will have more enemies. But this is precisely why China needs to be pro-active and reform its problems so the criticism gets less valid. You don't want to perpetuate the problems that give your enemies more fuel.

Go ahead and keep the institutionalized racism, which is a clear moral wrong, the world will judge and hate China for it.

Back
Top Bottom