What's new

The China seas strategy Pt.1

Complete B.S !!

Do I need to tell about Tibet , SCS ??
It's not BS, my friend. Your country used Xuanzang "The Great Tang Records on the Western Regions" as important text to study India history. It's a fact.

Tibet is an integral part of China. The world recognized it, even Dalai Lama acknowledged it. Case close. SCS had been a place we travel around all the times. Read about the Great Voyages of Zheng He, my friend.

I want to ask one question brother..recently,China included Riau Island of Indonesia in their imaginary "9 dotted line"..but I bet nobody would show one shred of proof that within 2000 years,Chinese Powers ever dominated that island,or parts of Malaysia or Philippines Islands.isn't it simply mindless gibberish what CCP is asking???stealing your lands and all other BS???what land??whose land??who ruled it??does World recognize CCP as "Sole Claimant of all the past ruler's empires,all of it"???CCP is just mocking the very word of "Sovereignty and Integrity" by bringing proof(some don't even qualify as Proof) of bygone age,while others are simply farce.
We didn't claim Riau Island. This is coming from the Indonesia side's mouth because a few pieces of small landmark are inside the "9 dotted line" that we put out. The "9 dotted line" is one of the most talk about question. For our national interest and strategic reason, we don't want to talk about it. It is up to the West and her allies to interpret the meaning of it.

We didn't claim Riau Island. This is coming from the Indonesia side's mouth because a few pieces of small landmark are inside the "9 dotted line" that we put out. The "9 dotted line" is one of the most talk about question. For our national interest and strategic reason, we don't want to talk about it. It is up to the West and her allies to interpret the meaning of it.

I expected this kind of answer from you..lets study what China did,because Action is louder than words...

An image depicting the nine-dash line was also included in newly issued Chinese passports.

Indonesia's Military Flexes Muscle as S. China Sea Dispute Looms - The Jakarta Globe

just like what China did to Indian Citizens who come from Arunachal Pradesh,another disputed region.

but thats what 9 dotted line is,an undefined borken lines.whenever wanted,it can be increased,to reflect the claim.I can show you previous claim of China and where Riau Island lies...
riau.JPG

clearly outside previous claim zone..

Attachments

• riau.JPG
    riau.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 17
I expected this kind of answer from you..lets study what China did,because Action is louder than words...

An image depicting the nine-dash line was also included in newly issued Chinese passports.

Indonesia's Military Flexes Muscle as S. China Sea Dispute Looms - The Jakarta Globe

just like what China did to Indian Citizens who come from Arunachal Pradesh,another disputed region.

but thats what 9 dotted line is,an undefined borken lines.whenever wanted,it can be increased,to reflect the claim.I can show you previous claim of China and where Riau Island lies...
View attachment 21201

If I tell you what we are trying to accomplish, it might shock you. But I won't because it means we lose our strategic advantage. Sorry, my friend, but the 9-dash line is our claim line and such line exists in Vietnam or and other country. You might want to focus on other country claim line and see if it's reasonable. Why focus on us? At least, our 9-dash line is consistent. Passport reflects that. Nothing changed.

If I tell you what we are trying to accomplish, it might shock you. But I won't because it means we lose our strategic advantage.

:rofl::rofl:

what is so "Hush Hush" about this claim??see,this claim wasn't even invented by CCP.they are just using it to create a buffer zone and to get an oil reach territory.nothing hush hush about it.but China will probably ended by losing more than what they'll gain.

:rofl::rofl:

what is so "Hush Hush" about this claim??see,this claim wasn't even invented by CCP.they are just using it to create a buffer zone and to get an oil reach territory.nothing hush hush about it.but China will probably ended by losing more than what they'll gain.
..... you are not smart enough to know what we try to do.

..... you are not smart enough to know what we try to do.

then enlighten us..and please don't say "Its Top Secret"..cause,you'd not utter those words if it is top secret.

View attachment 21201

and still outside..... Unless indonesia dictates our foreign policy

Back
Top Bottom