What's new

The China seas strategy Pt.1

My friend, the question you should ask the world is why is it okay to steal our territory. We are not the 1895 China anymore. We are not going to let West and her allies bully their way and dictate term with us.

Who stole whose territory will be know if the history is seen in correct perspective, Todays china is much much bigger than imperial china and there are regions in China which are oppressed, my friend.

Who stole whose territory will be know if the history is seen in correct perspective, Todays china is much much bigger than imperial china and there are regions in China which are oppressed, my friend.

What are you smoking? The Qing is much bigger than current PRC.

Malaysia I will talk further down the post, while Brunei is not a country that will make a noise. Singapore is a unique case, while obviously an American ally; they are not a particularly big country and won’t want to get involved. However they are also of a Chinese decent country and in no way does this mean Ally, but it does mean their differences with us over nothing won’t become more than nothing.

Singapore has to be an American ally. And it not because of China.
Ship's name ignites Singapore-Indonesia spat - Features - Al Jazeera English
The only countries that has threaten Singapore sovereignty are Malaysia and Indonesia.

Lastly Malaysia, being a nation as is, the Malaysians are very unlikely to be of a concern to China. They were muted whenever we exercises there and only makes some meaningless and isolated comment now and again, it’s obvious Malaysia doesn’t place much importance to this issue and feels trade and domestic issues are more important, and who can blame them.

With the most vocal of the nations gone the way of the beetles, Malaysia won’t feel the need or the desire to challenge China.

Malaysia and Indonesia are majority Muslim countries. Despite friction with local Chinese, they actually see China as a counter balance to United States.

Your government is smart, they will make the tough choices, just like I said, violence is not the way to go, certainly sometimes things may get a little out of hand, but the main strategy is economy.

As to the Indian and Filippino posts, why do the trolls of respective country always come to my thread, but at least there's two comparison with Hitler, that's always fun. Did you guys even read what I wrote? Or is it too difficult? Is Hitler the only person you guys know in History?
he he he...sure, Vietnamese are smart.

For instance, Chinese are proud to tell the world you invented gunpowder weapons, but Vietnamese were the ones, who adopted the technique, improved the weapons and implemented them in more effective ways for large scale operations. You can read it in the war between Ming China and Dai Viet between 1406 and 1427.

http://www.ari.nus.edu.sg/docs/wps/wps03_011.pdf

Worse, by a US domination, the "Boss" is far away (On the other side of the Pacific) so the influence does not post a serious threat to their own natural existence. .

You have good point there.....you are a clever women. But, US present is so close to Indonesia now, since you give them Darwin as their military base. Actually many US leaders are good toward Indonesia, like JFK, Obama, etc....but we are still aware if US has another Bush type leadership....this guy send a warship during Ambon conflict, embargo us because of Timor Leste case, and send also aircraft carrier full of F-18 near Bawean island...and eventually their F-18 had a dog fight with 2 Indonesian F-16 when they crossed our area...very aggressive move by Bush Jr during that time.

Well your learning's of history are different from the rest of the planet

You have good point there.....you are a clever women. But, US present is so close to Indonesia now, since you give them Darwin as their military base. Actually many US leaders are good toward Indonesia, like JFK, Obama, etc....but we are still aware if US has another Bush type leadership....this guy send a warship during Ambon conflict, embargo us because of Timor Leste case, and send also aircraft carrier full of F-18 near Bawean island...and eventually their F-18 had a dog fight with 2 Indonesian F-16 when they crossed our area...very aggressive move by Bush Jr during that time.

it is no Bush or any Republican government who embargoed us, it was those Democrat bastard

History? My ***. When it comes to history, we win 9 out of 10. Our ancestors record history of our country back to the Han Dynasty. None of these neighboring countries have a lick of written history that predated our own, including you, my Indian friend. LOL

History? My ***. When it comes to history, we win 9 out of 10. Our ancestors record history of our country back to the Han Dynasty. None of these neighboring countries have a lick of written history that predated our own, including you, my Indian friend. LOL

It's recorded much further than that. The Han historian Sima Qian recorded history over one thousand years before his time.

It's recorded much further than that. The Han historian Sima Qian recorded history over one thousand years before his time.
It is true but I don't want the Indian to say our ancestors speculated on history before his time. Therefore I like to consider Han Dynasty is our official record history of our country timeline.

he he he...sure, Vietnamese are smart.

For instance, Chinese are proud to tell the world you invented gunpowder weapons, but Vietnamese were the ones, who adopted the technique, improved the weapons and implemented them in more effective ways for large scale operations. You can read it in the war between Ming China and Dai Viet between 1406 and 1427.

http://www.ari.nus.edu.sg/docs/wps/wps03_011.pdf

Say that you invented tree climbing technique, smarter than monkeys...

And you gave birth to your Dad...

Last edited:

Complete B.S !!

Do I need to tell about Tibet , SCS ??

it is no Bush or any Republican government who embargoed us, it was those Democrat bastard

Yup, I know it, starting from Clinton era....but Bush administration prolonged it. But don't forget, during Clinton administration, The House of Representative was taken by Republican. I dont have any knowledge who should be blame of....

It means we have to prepare with any changing US policy toward us that might occur in the future.

Say that you invented tree climbing technique, smarter than monkeys...

And you gave birth to your Dad...
idiot! Why not read your own history: Ming shi (history of the Ming dynasty):

"When it came to [the time] of Ming Chengzu [Yongle, 1403-1424] Jiaozhi (Dai Viet) was pacified, the techniques of magic gun and cannon (shenji qiangpao fa) were obtained, a Firearms batttalion (shenji ying) was especially established to drill [firearms]."

Last edited:
My friend, the question you should ask the world is why is it okay to steal our territory. We are not the 1895 China anymore. We are not going to let West and her allies bully their way and dictate term with us.

I want to ask one question brother..recently,China included Riau Island of Indonesia in their imaginary "9 dotted line"..but I bet nobody would show one shred of proof that within 2000 years,Chinese Powers ever dominated that island,or parts of Malaysia or Philippines Islands.isn't it simply mindless gibberish what CCP is asking???stealing your lands and all other BS???what land??whose land??who ruled it??does World recognize CCP as "Sole Claimant of all the past ruler's empires,all of it"???CCP is just mocking the very word of "Sovereignty and Integrity" by bringing proof(some don't even qualify as Proof) of bygone age,while others are simply farce.

Back
Top Bottom