What's new

The Chief of Staff of the Algerian Army complains about Morocco and the US to the Russians, and the Russian Ministry of Defense activates the SU-57

Its such a shame...Muslims fight and kuffar earns money. What dumbos are we

Post doctoral degrees just commited suicide..
All your posts sound uneducated.. it is obvious..
You are a Saudi. Here in the US, I educated a number of Saudis who are today "Professors" in Saudi Arabia at KSU and other universities. They are grateful to this Algerian, and they still call me for help when they encounter technological problems above their level. You might as well be grateful to me and to Algeria too.

Good luck for the Moroccans. I wonder this will make some people literally die of jealousy as known of them, their itchy hearts will never be able to handle this one, they will explode:omghaha::yay:

May the Russians give them some fighters that can take off the ground rather than the second and third hand ones 😁🤣
It is inappropriate and unethical to misrepresent your identity. You are a Moroccan national giving us here a false identity.
The Chief of Staff of the Algerian Army complains about Morocco and the United States of America to the Russians, and the Russian Ministry of Defense activates the Su-57 deal with Algeria

طائرتان أخريان من طراز Su-57 تنضمان إلى سلاح الجو الروسي في عام 2021

Moroccan newspapers reported that the visit of the Algerian Army Chief of Staff, “Said Chanegriha” to Russia, was with the aim of presenting a report on the African Lion maneuvers to the Russian Ministry of Defense. Morocco and the United States of America extending for ten years, in addition to the explicit American support for the Moroccanness of the Sahara.

In light of these data, the Russian Defense Ministry decided to activate the “Su-57” stealth fighter plane deal with Algeria in an attempt by the Russians to balance the terror at the level of the air force in Morocco and Algeria, after Moroccan warplanes outperformed their Algerian counterpart through the F-16 Block 70/72 "Viper"deal.

However, according to some Moroccan newspapers, the Russian support for the Algerian Air Force will not make any difference in trying to advance over Morocco, which is mainly due to two main factors, namely that Morocco has first become a promising industrial power at the level of aviation, and that there are Moroccan-foreign investments and partnerships in this field that are coming soon, and it will include a large part of the military industry and advanced combat aircraft parts, and it will be the largest project for the aviation industry, both civil and military, in Africa and the Middle East.

It is also possible that Morocco will replace Turkey in the production of the F-35 stealth fighter, after the United States of America excluded it from the project due to the Russian S-400 air defense system deal.

In addition, Algeria's acquisition of the Su-57 fighter will speed up the Moroccan F-35 deal, which international media have previously leaked information about.

https://www.defense-arabic.com/2021/06/24/رئيس-أركان-الجيش-الجزائري-يشتكي-المغر/
You are a Saudi national, presenting yourself here with a false native identity (Canada), which is unethical and inappropriate. If your country of residence is Canada, you are supposed to report your native country as Saudi Arabia. If you are not truthful about your identity, how can you be truthful about your comments ?

Last edited:
Its such a shame...Muslims fight and kuffar earns money. What dumbos are we
We respect Pakistan brothers for standing up with the truth. When it comes to the Palestinian struggle for its lands, we know Pakistanis, government and people will never be swayed toward the Zionist regime of Israel. It is not the case with todays Arab regimes who sold Palestine to Zionism, these regimes are UAE, KSA, Bahrein, Jordan and Morocco. This is the one issue that is dividing the whole region, bro.

You actually believe that this army of crap can save anything or can stand a chance against Egypt, KSA, UAE or even Morocco?! :omghaha: :omghaha: I feel sorry for those Moroccans but for the entire world to handle an entire circa 30M population living on myths and hallucinations :omghaha::omghaha:
"army of crap can save anything or can stand a chance against Egypt, KSA, UAE or even Morocco?!" None of the four armies you mentioned can defend its own borders if it weren't for Israeli and US protection. You're a Moroccan and Algeria is your neighbor, the annexation of Morocco by the Algerian military forces is a matter of a few hours only. You'll then be lucky to obtain an Algerian citizenship, lad.

The north African countries have zero clauses with anyone or owes anyone a dime. You are bringing sub-saharan fantasy in here. I am not gonna waste more time here come back to me when you learn about foreign policy and how the world operates
Morocco's GDP is 120 $Billion and its external debt is close to 110$Billion. Morocco does owe lots of dimes. lol

I know no conflict will occur for atleast 2-3 decades from now but that Russian link for Algeria is not good in the long term. I think Russia is on a weak team. Having only Algeria in north Africa is not good just look at the mediterranean.. You will have all of them against you Morocco, Spain, Tunisa, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Egypt, France including Libya cause Turkey and Egypt is there etc etc.. Falling back into the Arab league is wiser and strengthens Algeria significiantly you get a coalition in the Meditteranean. Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and your land neighbours. To put it short Russia is hell'va weak outside of Russia. Algeria needs to develop good ties with the Arab league member states to avoid ending up as a lone wolf.

30601ae079c8cef34943a248b701005d.jpg
" Russian link for Algeria is not good in the long term." ??
Worry about the future of the Sultanate of Morocco in North Africa. Algeria is too big for your thinking.
There is no room for a Sheikdom in North Africa, a region of Republics where the people went into combat against Colonialism to free their lands.
Good Bye Sultanate of Morocco, Hello Moroccan Republic !

241044768_270078521611123_370717429811090424_n.jpg

" Russian link for Algeria is not good in the long term." ??
Worry about the future of the Sultanate of Morocco in North Africa. Algeria is too big for your thinking.
There is no room for a Sheikdom in North Africa, a region of Republics where the people went into combat against Colonialism to free their lands.
Good Bye Sultanate of Morocco, Hello Moroccan Republic !

View attachment 777498

You have been ever crying at the wrong tree pretending to be Algerian..

You remind me about that movie tropic thunders ''A man whos pretending to be a man whos pretending to be another man''

Algeria haters like Titanium100 all over this forum like flies.
Vive l'Algérie !

I am not anti-Algeria but I am anti-you whos a fake pretender to slender the Algerian name and actully saving Algeria from you

I am not anti-Algeria but I am anti-you whos a fake pretender to slender the Algerian name and actully saving Algeria from you
Here are the vicious attacks Algerians receive from Pro-Israeli Arabs from Morocco, KSA, and UAE:
You are not Algerian
You are Berber, not Arab (racial discrimination)
You are not Muslim
you are a Communist
You are pro-Russia

The Truth is:
-Algerians with all their ethnicities are Muslims, 99% Sunnis belonging to the Maliki school of jurisprudence ; 1% other (incl. Christians and Jews)
-Algerians are pro-Palestine
-Algerians are Forever Anti-Israel

Last edited:
Libya's Haftar closes border with Algeria

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/libyas-haftar-closes-border-with-algeria-2021-06-20/

This is just Haftar telling your president where the red line is..

There is a lot of anger, hatred, paranoia, bad mouthing everyone with total ignorance and false arrogance..

No one hates Algeria as you speculate.. but everyone dislike guys like you who have no manners at all..actually you get Algeria insulted in your name..that's a shame already.. you are trying to feel important yourself using Algeria, Morocco, and all the Arabs with the whole world as your enemy.. but you know that you are just a comedian here.. because most knowledgeable people laugh about your full of BS statements ..
Libya's crisis can be resolved only by the North African giant Algeria :

No room for amateurs !

Could it be Russia and America are working together to milk Muslims of money and kill and destroy countries without firing a shot?

Could it be Russia and America are working together to milk Muslims of money and kill and destroy countries without firing a shot?
Algeria is a sovereign nation which buys weapons from Russia, Germany and China but never takes orders from Moscow or any other country.
On the other hand, Arab monarchies for decades have been submissive agents of America and now Israel.

Algeria has no Sheiks and no Emirs ruling it, just the sons of freedom fighters who freed their homeland with the blood of over one million martyrs. Algerians had started their popular revolts against the French colonizers using handguns and knives.

Back
Top Bottom