What's new

The Chief of Staff of the Algerian Army complains about Morocco and the US to the Russians, and the Russian Ministry of Defense activates the SU-57

Algeria has no sheiks and no Emirs ruling it, just the sons of freedom fighters who freed their homeland with the blood of over one million martyrs. Algerians had started their popular revolts against the French colonizers using handguns and knives.
And have been going to France as immigrants for decades.

And have been going to France as immigrants for decades.
France for Algerians is a booty of War. They came to colonize us yesterday, we will colonize them today. And there is nothing they can do about it. Algerians impose themselves in France. In Paris on Fridays, all streets are closed for Friday Prayer. That's a small price that colonialism needs to pay.

Algeria is five times larger than France, yet over one million French settlers were ousted from our country by our glorious warriors after the Algeria-France war..

This topic of France-Algeria is way above your head boy. A good part of my family died
to free us from those European oppressors. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Paradise to Algeria's Glorious Martyrs !

An Algerian hero Yacef Saadi arrested by the French soldiers during the Battle of Algiers (1950s)

Attachments

• 613cb404280000411271f95e.jpg
    613cb404280000411271f95e.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Algeria is five times larger than France, yet over one million French settlers were ousted from our country by our glorious warriors after the Algeria-France war..

This topic of France-Algeria is way above your head boy. A good part of my family died
to free us from those European oppressors. So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Don't have to argue with fangirls of France.

Orthodox Christian Greeks have a new idol of France, because France and UK picked either side of the Turkey and Greece conflict. UK picked freemason Ataturk and UK/Turkey ally - France picked to keep down Greece. France and UK care about the Greeks and Turks as much as Isrealis care about Palestinians or Arab-Israelis. UK and France want no competition, so Turkey and Greece are to be kept down. Only idiots in Greece and Turkey fail to realize this.

Franks are the oppressors of the Romans, so we true Greeks and Romans (Byzantines) have to hate the Frenchies.

Here are zionist-loving Clergymen and Greek Orthodox Christians discussing the French and they hate the French because they know real history:

watch

continue here

Frenchies want slaves, same as the UK.

Frenchies no longer use Frankish Christianity to bludgeon persons over the head. Frenchies use neo-liberal "democracy" that has UK, France, US, Isreal, Australia and Canada as the imperialists to oppress everybody.

Last edited:
France for Algerians is a booty of War. They came to colonize us yesterday, we will colonize them today. And there is nothing they can do about it. Algerians impose themselves in France. In Paris on Fridays, all streets are closed for Friday Prayer. That's a small price that colonialism needs to pay.
So you enjoy this. Hmm...interesting.

Orthodox Christian Greeks have a new idol of France, because France and UK picked either side of the Turkey and Greece conflict. UK picked freemason Ataturk and UK/Turkey ally - France picked to keep down Greece. France and UK care about the Greeks and Turks as much as Isrealis care about Palestinians or Arab-Israelis. UK and France want no competition, so Turkey and Greece are to be kept down. Only idiots in Greece and Turkey fail to realize this.
You are mistaken. We have no illusions that anyone will actually come and help us just like that. Not the British,not the French,not the Americans and not even our brothers in faith,the Russians. It's all about interests and politics. There are alliances and mutual benefit.

Franks are the oppressors of the Romans, so we true Greeks and Romans (Byzantines) have to hate the Frenchies.
Franks like many other Western nationalities for example English,Germans and Italians,have caused problems and disasters to us in the past and also in recent history.

Many Greeks will mention the Fourth Crusade here,but you have to remember that
1. Many Frankish Crusaders had left after the Siege of Zara and before Constantinople
2. It was mainly the Venetians fault for what happened.

There were many instances of French kings or invidividuals who truly wanted to help the Byzantines,like Jean Le Maingre for example.

Frenchies no longer use Frankish Christianity to bludgeon persons over the head. Frenchies use neo-liberal "democracy" that has UK, France, US, Isreal, Australia and Canada as the imperialists to oppress everybody.
I'm more of a royalist person and I would prefer a Royalist Christian France,but unfortunately,just like almost all of Europe,they have had a liberal "democracy". That does not mean we can't benefit from an alliance with them against Erdogan's aggressive policies.

So you enjoy this. Hmm...interesting.

You are mistaken. We have no illusions that anyone will actually come and help us just like that. Not the British,not the French,not the Americans and not even our brothers in faith,the Russians. It's all about interests and politics. There are alliances and mutual benefit.

Franks like many other Western nationalities for example English,Germans and Italians,have caused problems and disasters to us in the past and also in recent history.

Many Greeks will mention the Fourth Crusade here,but you have to remember that
1. Many Frankish Crusaders had left after the Siege of Zara and before Constantinople
2. It was mainly the Venetians fault for what happened.

There were many instances of French kings or invidividuals who truly wanted to help the Byzantines,like Jean Le Maingre for example.

I'm more of a royalist person and I would prefer a Royalist Christian France,but unfortunately,just like almost all of Europe,they have had a liberal "democracy". That does not mean we can't benefit from an alliance with them against Erdogan's aggressive policies.
[/QU
See? I knew it. He will come calling you a Moroccan spy or anti-Algerian @Titanium100
An example of the massacres your French brothers were committing in Algeria :

1631563186522.jpeg

View attachment 777708
Who said the French are my brothers? Are Persians your brothers?

All you've been doing is starting threads about how evil Morocco is and then go on about brave Algeria and how they fought for freedom and they liberated the whole Arab world and stuff. I was neutral in this Morocco vs Algeria thing with a preference for Algeria (for some years now at least,due to all the good ties with Russia and all the Russian equipment they have),but if you're an Algerian,you're not helping your country much. On the contrary you act like all those Indians who boast and boast about how strong and amazing their country and nation is and eventually make everyone dislike it.
Min weyn enta? Weyn taskon?

Last edited:
Who said the French are my brothers? Are Persians your brothers?

All you've been doing is starting threads about how evil Morocco is and then go on about brave Algeria and how they fought for freedom and they liberated the whole Arab world and stuff. I was neutral in this Morocco vs Algeria thing with a preference for Algeria (for some years now at least,due to all the good ties with Russia and all the Russian equipment they have),but if you're an Algerian,you're not helping your country much. On the contrary you act like all those Indians who boast and boast about how strong and amazing their country and nation is and eventually make everyone dislike it.
Min weyn enta? Weyn taskon?
I am an academic, never cared much about Moroccan politics whatsoever. So this is what got me interested :

Since Dec. 2020 when Morocco normalized with Israel, the following are two of its most serious and egregious provocations it made toward its neighbor Algeria:

1) The Moroccan secret services used the Pegasus spyware developed by the Israeli company NSO, to try to penetrate the phones of high-ranking Algerian personalities, including the Chief of Staff and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

2) The Moroccan ambassador to the UN sent a note to all UN members declaring Morocco's complete support for the partitioning of Algeria into two separate countries.

For these two gravely breaches alone, Morocco is no longer welcome in the North African union of friendly nations. Borders are sealed and diplomatic ties with Morocco are severed. Algeria's FM recently stated that mediation is out of question. Only time will tell what Morocco's future will become in the midst of the North Africa region.

Algeria is no superpower evidently, but when it comes to North Africa, Algeria will always have the last word. Take a look at the map below. It'll give you an idea as to who is the big daddy in the North African neighborhood.

1631569760039.jpeg

Attachments

• 1631569698857.jpeg
    1631569698857.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
How will Morocco reply to this and it still has time to come up with an alternative to match it in time during 2028-2030 window. F-35, J-20, KFX, or TFX remain the only options in that time frame
It was announced by the Spanish media that Morocco will get the F-35.. the source is somewhere here on this section of PDF..

It was announced by the Spanish media that Morocco will get the F-35.. the source is somewhere here on this section of PDF..
Once again Arab killing Arab, Muslims vs Muslims and who benefits the kuffar be it USA or Russia

Is it a recent report. I guess I must have missed it somehow maybe because it was posted inside an already existing thread

An Algerian hero Yacef Saadi arrested by the French soldiers during the Battle of Algiers (1950s)
Algerians are good people and I personally have a very favorable opinion of their great patriotism and history of defeating the French racist colonialists at a cost of a million lives and suffering some of the worst atrocities at French hands.

The FLN like Hezbollah is one of the only few Arab resistance movements that won. The Moroccans are corrupt vassals and third rate puppets of US and Zionism and are playing a very destructive role in undermining Algeria. The Algerian righteous support for POLISARIO freedom fighters and for the independence of Western Sahara is a thorn for the US, French and Zionists. The Zionists are providing military support to Morocco and naval bases where their submarines try to enter Algerian waters. Algeria has a first rate battle tested military and a lot of good Russian hardware and is no pushover. Best wishes to the great Algerian people and their independent stance.

View attachment 777708
The French cowards committed some of the worst atrocities against Algeria and still have not apologized or taken responsibility for their disgusting actions. Even in Paris they committed a mass genocide of Algerians and put them in gulags. However, great respect for the FLN that humiliated them and served one of the worst defeats in French history, albeit at a great cost. VIVA ALGERIA!

The Algerians are heavily into conspiracies theories to be honest and they are propagandists that is there main style everything is exaggerated.

Just look at this article..

Algerian army chief accuses Morocco of ‘conspiracies’

“This expansionist regime has gone too far in its conspiracies and subversive propaganda campaigns, which aim to reduce Algeria’s regional role, exhaust its capacities, prevent its development and undermine the unity of its people,” Said Chanegriha said, in a speech.

Relations have soured between the two North African nations in recent months and Algeria on Aug. 24 cut diplomatic ties with Rabat, accusing it of “hostile actions.”

Last week it also banned all Moroccan aircraft from entering its airspace. Chanegriha said Algeria’s “enemies” had recruited “traitors” as spies in order to “weaken Algeria from the inside and pressure it to renounce its principles.”

None of the said stuff ever happened. I am like come on dude:lol:

The Algerians are heavily into conspiracies theories to be honest and they are propagandists that is there main style everything is exaggerated.

Just look at this article..

Algerian army chief accuses Morocco of ‘conspiracies’

“This expansionist regime has gone too far in its conspiracies and subversive propaganda campaigns, which aim to reduce Algeria’s regional role, exhaust its capacities, prevent its development and undermine the unity of its people,” Said Chanegriha said, in a speech.

Relations have soured between the two North African nations in recent months and Algeria on Aug. 24 cut diplomatic ties with Rabat, accusing it of “hostile actions.”

Last week it also banned all Moroccan aircraft from entering its airspace. Chanegriha said Algeria’s “enemies” had recruited “traitors” as spies in order to “weaken Algeria from the inside and pressure it to renounce its principles.”

None of the said stuff ever happened. I am like come on dude:lol:
Algerians are anti-imperialist by nature and that is the reason the Zionists and their stooges try to undermine them and are hostile. Algeria probably has the best military in Africa and a lot of very good Russian weaponry and could wipe out Morrocco if their NATO and US daddy were not protecting the corrupt monarchy as the Panama papers showed.

Back
Top Bottom