What's new

The cancellation of the purchase of the air defence system for the TSK.

Yes,maybe at this point.but situation will not always remain like this.You should look in the future too.Turkey sure doesn't want to turn it's largest neighbor in to a permanent enemy.That's what called diplomacy.

I sure did. And it seems that the situation is going to be even worse in future for Iran. So you should decide who is trying to turn its biggest neighbor into an enemy. Iran that helps/support a psychopat in Syria against Turkey, or Turkey?

your ayatollah threatened to hit İncirlik airbase in Adana, about a week ago

So what? Thats not Turkish but American territory. So it will be a attack agains US not agains Turkey.

Source: Osman Pamukoglu.

I sure did. And it seems that the situation is going to be even worse in future for Iran. So you should decide who is trying to turn its biggest neighbor into an enemy. Iran that helps/support a psychopat in Syria against Turkey, or Turkey?
Iran supports Syria against Turkey?Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
Can I say Turkey supports rebels and terror squads in Syria against Iran?

@Era_923, Implication is clear and these threats of Iran are endless. We should definitely take precautions. And again regardless of what people may think AN/TPY 2 radar in Malatya does not share data with Israel and israel already has its own X-band radars.

Warmongering 7/24 must have some consequences.

@Era_923, Implication is clear and these threats of Iran are endless. We should definitely take precautions. And again regardless of what people may think AN/TPY 2 radar in Malatya does not share data with Israel and israel already have its own X-band radars.

Warmongering 7/24 must have some consequences.
We are not warmongering.The Israel and U.S are.I don't need to explain it any further.
You are free to to take any precautions.No one denied that.

Iran supports Syria against Turkey?Do you have any idea what you are talking about?
Can I say Turkey supports rebels and terror squads in Syria against Iran?

I said Iran is supporting a psychopat in Syria not Iran is supporting Syria.
Assad chosed to be a threat for Turkey as well as Syrians. Iran is supporting a man that killing his own people as well as soldiers/citizens of its neighbour.
Do you think that Iran's support on him is helping the relations between Iran and Turkey?

The fact is the real terrorists are Assad and his mans. We do not know the motivation of FSA but we all know that Assad is dropping bombs on cities without targetting. Therefore you can't say that. By the way, i'm against Turkey's support for rebels. And as far as i know rebels haven't downed an Iranian plane.

I said Iran is supporting a psychopat in Syria not Iran is supporting Syria.
Assad chosed to be a threat for Turkey as well as Syrians. Iran is supporting a man that killing his own people as well as soldiers/citizens of its neighbour.
Do you think that Iran's support on him is helping the relations between Iran and Turkey?

The fact is the real terrorists are Assad and his mans. We do not know the motivation of FSA but we all know that Assad is dropping bombs on cities without targetting. Therefore you can't say that. By the way, i'm against Turkey's support for rebels. And as far as i know rebels haven't downed an Iranian plane.
Saudi paid mercenaries do not represent Syria either.Right now defense minister of Syria got killed in a suicide bombing in Damascus.It shows who are terrorists.
That's what you think and it's not true.We have discussed enough that who are the real terrorists.No need to bring Syria in this thread more than this.

Saudi paid mercenaries do not represent Syria either.
That's what you think and it's not true.We have discussed enough that who are the real terrorists.No need to bring Syria in this thread more than this.

I didn't say they are representing Syria. Here, my real thoughts about them:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...kish-border-fsa-general-says.html#post3120633

What i'm saying is, Assad must go. It is irrelevant what the rebels are since Assad himself is a terrorist.

OFF TOPIC AGAIN! TALK ABOUT THE FRIKKIN DEFENCE SYSTEM. İ DONT WANT THİS TO BE LİKE THE IRANIAN VS TURKISH ARGUEMENT.....

And @kajutyun the delusional: Russians have S300V one of oldest variants in their armenian base, it's fine by me even if they had S500 it would still be dangerously close to Turkish territory, we could even hit it with 60mm mortars :) It means absolutely nothing

Still trying to teach me about Armenia?

The current S300 is the PMU2 Favorite, the exact same kind that Azerbaijan has. The S300PS system that you are referring to was scraped in 2007. However, once Russia, Kazakhstan, and Armenia combine air defense system in the coming year, S400 will be transferred to the base. The S300 system will then be given to Nagorna Karabakh Defense Army.

You have learned a valuable lesson today. Your welcome:D

The current S300 is the PMU2 Favorite, the exact same kind that Azerbaijan has. The S300PS system that you are referring to was scraped in 2007. However, once Russia, Kazakhstan, and Armenia combine air defense system in the coming year, S400 will be transferred to the base. The S300 system will then be given to Nagorna Karabakh Defense Army.

Please don't insult no one; not in my thread atleast. This counts to all members on this thread.

Russia sent you PMU2s after last year Azerbaijan bought them. They are trying to keep you up with them as you miserably fail :) Congratz :) Doesn't change the fact few harpies are enough to completely cripple the armenian air defence.

Back
Top Bottom