What's new

The cancellation of the purchase of the air defence system for the TSK.

Armenia is a insignificant nation. It's GDP per capita is 1/4 of Turkey. It is land locked. No famous companies or institution comes from there. You rarely hear their nation in TV. Heck most Americans can't find it on a map. All they know is Kim's family TV shows. Stop trolling in this defense forum. And to all Iranians supporting them, just watch out for F 16I Sofia, j-dams, Tomahawk cruise missile, Aegis Naval warships and F18 F/A hornets coming at you a**.

Unfortunately like you say he only joined this Turkish forum to troll. In every topic he brings up Armenia in a topic that has nothing to do with Armenia. His tone is also very rude and obnoxious towards Turks and he literately hasn't contributed anything constructive to this forum other than repeating and repeating his old stories. He hasn't come here to learn something.

great news!

guess we are witnessing a process similar to Turkish utility helicopter deal "Sikorsky VS Agusta Westland"! it was also a direct procurement but we all know what hapended at the end :)

I belive Russians and Chinese are already out of game! Therefore, it will be Patriot VS Aster (Aster as a bargaining chip)! this might also explains the recent reapporchment with France. I mean this revoking sanctions thing. seems like a win and win situation for us! either we gonna have patriot pac 3 with more work share or who knows may be Aster with some ToT?

Back
Top Bottom