What's new

The Burkini Ban Shows Our Power

I just wonder how would be a french lady treated wearing bikini walking in street of ksa or syria!

I just wonder how would be a french lady treated wearing bikini walking in street of ksa or syria!
In KSA I don't know but in government controlled Syria guess the same way as if she wearing bikini and walk Rue Saint-Antoine or Avenue des Champs-Élysées. In cannibal controlled Syria well there is two solution, chop chop, or agree to enlist for Jihad-Al-Nikah

Islamists > Radicals > those who want to impose their faith on others by citing sovereignity of god.

My dear Captain/Kaptaan. May I ask, are you Muslim?

Now you may be surprised why I ask. Let me explain.

1. Muslim means one who submits to Allah.

2. You can't be a submitter if you don't recognise and submit to Allah's sovereignty.

You have secular views. Okay I understand that.

But can you please not call yourself a Muslim?

Because you can't be both a secularist and Muslim at the same time. They are antithetical to each other.

Just as every Islamist is a Muslim, every Muslim is also a Islamist. He surrenders himself fully to God.

If you are not an Islamist, please don't bother calling yourself Muslim.

that is the exact reason why Muslim Empires fell

You make a very general claim but cite no evidence for your claims. Thus your statement has zero credibility.

Last edited:
Yes I am.
Ditto. But how do confirm

But can you please not call yourself a Muslim?
I will myself what I want. That is between me and my maker. How dare you? You are not a appointed agent of the almighty, how you dare arrogate a right that only is invested in the almighty.

Can you please shove your suggestion up your dark recess, with respect.

Last edited:

The difference is

Me: I believe in God's sole sovereignty and believe in implementation of his laws.

You: Do not believe in implementing Allah's laws

Allah says (in Surah Maidah, ayat no. 44): "If any do fail to judge by what Allah has revealed, they are non-believers."

The difference is

Me: I believe in God's sole sovereignty and believe in implementation of his laws.

You: Do not believe in implementing Allah's laws

Allah says (in Surah Maidah, ayat no. 44): "If any do fail to judge by what Allah has revealed, they are non-believers."
You can go straight to hell. One second you say you believe in "God's sole sovereignty" and then in one instant you take it upon yourself to judge me?

Who appointed you to judge my faith? The almighty? Or have you arrogated that which belongs to almighty unto yourself?

Ps. I have to go now but we will pick this up later. But I will ask again who appointed you?

You can go straight to hell. One second you say you believe in "God's sole sovereignty" and then in one instant you take it upon yourself to judge me?

Who appointed you to judge my faith? The almighty? Or have you arrogated that which belongs to almighty unto yourself?

I am not judging anyone. You are resorting to a strawman my dear Captain.

What I said is pretty simple. I provided a quote from the Quran itself. Read it and reflect on it. And may you be guided brother.

This is not secularism vs religion...this is civil rights vs popular vote....whether or not you should put civil rights of citizens up for vote by other citizens is debatable(as it technically goes against democracy)...I think the french do not even know what they want..their court(which I think should base its opinion on its constitution) says one thing the public says another....so either the french people are too stupid to understand their own ideals....or their ideals don't fit their choice.

And let me state this clearly to you.

"I believe in Allah's sovereignty absolutely"

However I will not buckle to an fellow mortal or let him/her judge me for that is the preserve of Allah only.

And this also applies to you. I did not say anything contrary to this. Both of us need to reflect and introspect. Non of us is higher or lower. Now I must go.

Freedom of choice, let people wear whatever they want to wear, from nudists to people in gorrilla suits, everything should be welcome.

And you sir, by one act alone have demonstrated that you are avid supporter of secularism. You moved or choose to live in Australia.

And don't flog that worn out excuse that Pakistan is not Islamic or no country is Islamic. That is like being in a room with few alcohol drinkers and then running from them into crowd filled pub because you want to avoid fumes from alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom