What's new

The Burkini Ban Shows Our Power

The point was why they covered up, not how or what they covered. You can be sexual with or without clothes.
Well why they covered up , who knows . it still baffles me. They were husband and wife and there was no one around to hide from .:undecided:

Define radical? It seems you are ready to parrot all the western media coined catch words without delving into what the coiners of those words actually mean by them.

Many scientist were indeed blasphemers and promoted corruption. If the law of the land took care of them then you have nothing to complain about. Just because they were scientist doesn't mean they were squeaky clean. Don't be a dogmatic follower of scientism.

There were many orthodox muslim intellectuals and scientist who were well respected then. Like everything its NOT a black and white issue.
that is the exact reason why Muslim Empires fell

Why do you care the laws in other countries? Those other countries care the laws in your countries?

What kind of a bigotry is that?

Factsheat:
  • It is their country
  • It is their rules
  • Everyone who decides to go those countries, must obey all the laws and regulations regardless of how pointless they may think of those laws and regulations

Don't like the laws of a country? Leave. I doubt no one (especially in a European country. In an islamic country? Well that could lead you to your death even, hah!) would try to hold your arms and stop you from leaving their country if you want to.

What laws are there in france that you cant go to the beach in a hijab or burkini?

Well why they covered up , who knows . it still baffles me. They were husband and wife and there was no one around to hide from .:undecided:
It's a metaphor, on how couples react to each other after they commit extramarital sex and try to keep the other from knowing. There's tension between the two and the self-shaming (covering up sexual parts).

Why do you care the laws in other countries? Those other countries care the laws in your countries?

What kind of a bigotry is that?

Factsheat:
  • It is their country
  • It is their rules
  • Everyone who decides to go those countries, must obey all the laws and regulations regardless of how pointless they may think of those laws and regulations

Don't like the laws of a country? Leave. I doubt no one (especially in a European country. In an islamic country? Well that could lead you to your death even, hah!) would try to hold your arms and stop you from leaving their country if you want to.

Those other countries dictate the contemporary laws of the world. Anything going against their degenerate laws and ideological basis are labeled "barbaric/medieval" and they bomb and invade lands to promote their laws. They have been doing that for the last 200 years.

You want to french muslims to leave? You know the r bonafide frenchmen whose grandparents left secular shithole homelands which were former french colonies and robbed by France. They are too french for their grand parent's secular homeland and too arab/muslim for france. Where do they fit? I think they should go back and take back what's rightfully theirs in the grandparents land and kick out all the pro-western liberals from their country. WHat do you think?

Islamic country? ALgeria, morocco, Tunisia, Jordan,Syria , Egypt are all secular countries. In many cases they are more secular than US and UK. Take a look at this secular country that in your head you imagine to be islamic:

https://defence.pk/threads/tajikistan-no-hajj-no-hijab-and-shave-your-beard.446423/#post-8625985

http://thediplomat.com/2015/04/what-not-to-wear-in-tajikistan-the-hijab/

http://time.com/4188161/tajikistan-shave-islam-radicalization-muslim/

then how exactly did Muslim Empires fall?

Moving away from islam, factionalism , internal conflict etc.

Everyone who lives on earth believes that fact. DO You live on Mars?
I don't recall laws stating the president/prime minster must be a Christian in the US or the UK. I don't recall a law that states Christian women cannot marry men of other faiths. I don't recall there being a law that states Christians cannot convert to another religion. I don't recall the US ever having a state religion either.

I don't think most people on PDF believe that either.

I don't recall laws stating the president/prime minster must be a Christian in the US or the UK. I don't recall a law that states Christian women cannot marry men of other faiths. I don't recall there being a law that states Christians cannot convert to another religion. I don't recall the US ever having a state religion either.

I don't think most people on PDF believe that either.

It seems you have a very superficial understanding of islam and secularism. Pathetic really. What do the US president has to take oath off- the uphold the constitution of US which is secular. Liberal Secularism itself is a religion with its own doctrine and principles based on individualism , sovereignty of men and yes defacto opposition to everything religion and in today's world that's Islam since all other religions have been lobotomized into a degraded version of liberalism. US presidents are secular . Don't they make it a point to state that - "my religious beliefs do not influence my decision in office" . Saying anything otherwise is political suicide and social taboo. Can there be a US president who is openly anti-LGBT or anti-abortion? Look at UK - the mayor of london had to denounce Islam publicly to prove his credentials for mayor's office:

https://defence.pk/threads/tolerance-and-the-first-muslim-mayor-in-europe.431167/

A bearded muslim with orthodox islamic beliefs can never be mayor of US , UK forget presidency or PMship and neither can a sister in niqab be an MP or congressmen.

Having state religion islam or religion of president are just symbols designed to placate the muslims of post-colonial muslim states while their leaders serve western interests . What's the point of having state religion islam if niqab or hijab is banned or imams are made to read out goverment approved sermons? Egypt's state religion is Islam with a zionazi sisi ruling them and placating Israel. Its pure joke and mockery of muslims in their own lands.

It seems you have a very superficial understanding of islam and secularism. Pathetic really. What do the US president has to take oath off- the uphold the constitution of US which is secular. Liberal Secularism itself is a religion with its own doctrine and principles based on individualism , sovereignty of men and yes defacto opposition to everything religion and in today's world that's Islam since all other religions have been lobotomized into a degraded version of liberalism. US presidents are secular . Don't they make it a point to state that - "my religious beliefs do not influence my decision in office" . Saying anything otherwise is political suicide and social taboo. Can there be a US president who is openly anti-LGBT or anti-abortion? Look at UK - the mayor of london had to denounce Islam publicly to prove his credentials for mayor's office:

https://defence.pk/threads/tolerance-and-the-first-muslim-mayor-in-europe.431167/

A bearded muslim with orthodox islamic beliefs can never be mayor of US , UK forget presidency or PMship and neither can a sister in niqab be an MP or congressmen.

Having state religion islam or religion of president are just symbols designed to placate the muslims of post-colonial muslim states while their leaders serve western interests . What's the point of having state religion islam if niqab or hijab is banned or imams are made to read out goverment approved sermons? Egypt's state religion is Islam with a zionazi sisi ruling them and placating Israel. Its pure joke and mockery of muslims in their own lands.

Congratulations, you just figured out how a democracy works.

in those christian democratic states there is no freedom..

we muslims are free to drink alkohol,
we muslims are free to go naked..
we muslims are free to f... womans..
we muslims are free to make shirk
we muslims are free to make anything that is not islamic from ribah to family laws.. no freedom..
Then why don't you go to saudi arabia or something? Btw the fact that such poisonous ideals come from the mouth of another Turk.. is just scary..

Back
Top Bottom