What's new

The burial place of Holy Prothet's Mother hz Aminah

Man mashallah, the Turkish pilgrims I met were so amazing. Their undying love for heritage and spirituality is admirable.

I remember joining them after hearing this ring out across the plains of Arafat.

By Allah and his Rasool(saws) I love the Turks so much.

I shall write a full account of my Haj.

Allahümme Salli ve Sellim Alâ Seyyidinâ Muhammedin ve Alâ Âli Seyyidinâ Muhammed

It used to be a shrine but it is destroyed and some Turkish pilgrims are gathering the stones to make the place noticeable.

ma sha Allah, really nice to see a Turkish brother on PDF, who has shown this unimaginable love for our Habeeb salallho alaihi wa alehi wa salam. and his blessed mother salamAllah alaiha

Ya RasoolAllah

Man mashallah, the Turkish pilgrims I met were so amazing. Their undying love for heritage and spirituality is admirable.

I remember joining them after hearing this ring out across the plains of Arafat.

The Turkish pilgrims, when they enter the Haramayn, they enter with Salawaat loud and sound

Their respect, their spirituality, and their faith is beyond doubt like a solid wall. Confident, and Certain. I see it in Pakistani pilgrims, and Afghan pilgrims too.

Ya Aminah salam alaika

Thank you brother..

@Kaan

Can you translate this a little bit for our brothers here...

Peygamber Efendimiz'in muhterem annelerinin kabrinin son halinin resimlerini Hulûsi Efendi Vakfı'ndan izin alarak sayfalarına taşımış biz de sizlere ulaştırmıştık. İlk kez yayınlanan bu resimler gündem oluşturmuştu. Samanyoluhaber.com Peygamber Efendimiz'in annesi Hz. Amine'nin kabrinin yeni görüntülerine ulaştı.

Medine'de ki Neccaroğullarından olan Peygamberimizin dayılarını ziyaret ettikten sonra dönerken Ebva Köyü'nde miladi 577 tarihinde vefat eden Hz. Amine annemizin mezarının son durumu içler acısı halde...

Hz. Âmine'nin kabri eskiden köy iken şimdi vadi halini alan Ebva Vadisinde bulunan bir tepede. Osmanlı devrinde kabir, bir türbe içine alınmış, iki ucuna mezar taşları dikilmiş, burası daha sonra Suudi Hükümeti tarafından yıktırılmış, ziyaretler de yasaklanmıştı.
Malatya'nın Darende İlçesinden giden bir grup hacı Hz. Amine annemizin kabrinin bulunduğu yere çok zor şartlarda giderek kaybolan mezarını taşlarla belirgin hale getirerek, insanlık dersi verdi.

Hey, I read some Hadiths in Bukhari that Prophet's mother Aminah and father Abdullah died as Pagans. Prophet says he was forbidden to pray for his parents but he wanted to to go to his mother's grave. Allah had only given permission to go to her grave but didn't give permission to pray because his mother was idolater so was his father. A man asked Prophet about his father. Prophet said my father and your father both are in hellfire now.

Hey, I read some Hadiths in Bukhari that Prophet's mother Aminah and father Abdullah died as Pagans. Prophet says he was forbidden to pray for his parents but he wanted to to go to his mother's grave. Allah had only given permission to go to her grave but didn't give permission to pray because his mother was idolater so was his father. A man asked Prophet about his father. Prophet said my father and your father both are in hellfire now.
You googled it didn't you ??? :lol:

You googled it didn't you ??? :lol:

No, I saw youtube videos of a Islamic scholar who said its forbidden to pray for Prophet's parents. After seeing the video I read some hadiths in Bukhari which say his parents were Pagans (Mushriks).

Aminah ka Laal Aaya
Dude you alright ???

So which one is you ??? :D

maxresdefault.jpg

No, I saw youtube videos of a Islamic scholar who said its forbidden to pray for Prophet's parents. After seeing the video I read some hadiths in Bukhari which say his parents were Pagans (Mushriks).
You are correct.

Rough Translation

Pictures of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) mothers grave in its latest condition were given to samanyolu by The Hulusi Efendi Foundation. This is the first time theses pictures of hazret amina's grave are shown.

After the Prophet (PBUH) vidited his uncle his mother passed away in 577 in Ebwa village and she was buried there aswell.
The condition of her burial site is sad today. Hazrat Amine's grave used to be a village but now it is only on the top of a hill near ebwa valley. During the Ottoman period there was a tomb however it was later destroyed by the saudi government and visiting her burial site was also forbidden.A group of people from Malatya, Turkey found Hazrat Amina's grave in sad condition. They puts stones on the grave to make into a tomb. This group gave us all a lesson about true humanity.

Can you translate this a little bit for our brothers here...
Peygamber Efendimiz'in muhterem annelerinin kabrinin son halinin resimlerini Hulûsi Efendi Vakfı'ndan izin alarak sayfalarına taşımış biz de sizlere ulaştırmıştık. İlk kez yayınlanan bu resimler gündem oluşturmuştu. Samanyoluhaber.com Peygamber Efendimiz'in annesi Hz. Amine'nin kabrinin yeni görüntülerine ulaştı.
Medine'de ki Neccaroğullarından olan Peygamberimizin dayılarını ziyaret ettikten sonra dönerken Ebva Köyü'nde miladi 577 tarihinde vefat eden Hz. Amine annemizin mezarının son durumu içler acısı halde...
Hz. Âmine'nin kabri eskiden köy iken şimdi vadi halini alan Ebva Vadisinde bulunan bir tepede. Osmanlı devrinde kabir, bir türbe içine alınmış, iki ucuna mezar taşları dikilmiş, burası daha sonra Suudi Hükümeti tarafından yıktırılmış, ziyaretler de yasaklanmıştı.
Malatya'nın Darende İlçesinden giden bir grup hacı Hz. Amine annemizin kabrinin bulunduğu yere çok zor şartlarda giderek kaybolan mezarını taşlarla belirgin hale getirerek, insanlık dersi verdi.

Back
Top Bottom