What's new

The burial place of Holy Prothet's Mother hz Aminah

Yes. The angles take our durood to him but tell me this, will he hear me if i say Ya Rasool-Allah ( O Allah's Messenger ) ???

No he certainly won't.

Yes he will and he will reply. That was the latter half of the above hadith you should have quoted in its entirety.

All the Majarat of Prophet Saw wife and campanion where destroyed by fake muslim wahabi and if you find HAJ guide from turkey you will see all the places haji used to visit .
they all where systamatically destroyed because they know people have very limited memory.
i quess they where right when i see your post.

So why didn't any or Rasool-Allah's companions think of building a shrine at the place ???

Plz do some research on the topic. I admire your love for the Prophet but if you wan't to prove your love for him then plz read his Hadith.

Does the Prophet hear our salam? Can he reply back?

Not only does he do both but even our actions are known to him....

I've underlined the chain of narration as well, due the fact these hadith are so strong and accepted by the Ulimah.

It is reported from Ibn mas’ud r.a. that the Prophet s.a.w. said : ” My life is a great good for you, you will relate about me and it will be related to you, and my death is a great good for you, your actions will be presented to me, and if I see goodness I will praise Allah, and if I see evil I will ask forgiveness of Him for you.”

This hadith has been narrated from Ibn Mas’ud by Al-Bazzar in his Musnad(1:397) with a chain declared sound by Imam Al-Suyuti in Manahil Al-Safa (pg.31, #8), Ibn Hajar Al-Haytami in Majma’ Al-Zawa’id (9:24 #91), Al-Iraqi in Tarh al-Tathrib (3:297), Al-Munawi in Fayd Al-Qadir (3:401), Al-Khafaji and Al-Qari in Sharh Al-Shifa’ (1:102) and others.

It is narrated by Ibn Al-Mubarak who said : One of the Ansar narrated to us from al-Minhal ibn ‘Amr that the latter hears Sa’id ibn Al-Musayyib say :”Not one day passes except the Prophet’s s.a.w. community is shown to him morning and evening. He knows them by their marks and their actions, thereby giving witness concerning them. Allah said,”But how (will it be with them) when we bring of every people a witness, and we bring you (O Muhammad) as witness against these?”(4:41)

Narrated by Ibn Al-Mubarak in al-Zuhd(pg. 42), Ibn kathir in his Tafsir 1:500, al-Qurtubi in is al-Tadhkira (1:335), Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani in Fath Al-Bari (9:99) and Al-Mubarakfuri in Tuhfa al-Ahwadhi (8:300)

Just as an additional information, the hadith quoted by Salih Munajjid which he declared hasan is actually sahih. The hadith is thus :

It is narrated by Abu Dawud with a sound chain as stated by Al-Subki that Abu Hurairah r.a. reported that the Prophet s.a.w. said : No one greets me except that Allah has returned my soul to me so that I may greet him back.”

The hadith has also been declared sahih by Al-Hafidh Imam Al-Nawawi in Riyadh Al-Saliheen and Al-Adhkar. It has also been narrated with sahih chains by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad and by Imam Al-Bayhaqi in Al-Sunan Al-Kubra (5:245 # 1040).

A Persian piece of poetry says:

Ba Khuda Deewana
Ba Mustafa Hoshiar Bash.

@RAMPAGE
Some respect is called for. Be very very careful where you tread. Do not take your words and arguments lightly.

@Multani
Meray pyaray bhai, logon sai unn ki samajh kay mutabiq baat karain. Would you want someone to utter something that might bring them misfortune, just because you wish to debate? Have mercy my friend. If someone does not understand, please do not try to make them understand the hard way.

@waz
Thanks bro... I really appreciate your effort to educate us in such important aspects.

Over all its best to leave this subject. Too much discussion is not good here.

@waz
Thanks bro... I really appreciate your effort to educate us in such important aspects.

Over all its best to leave this subject. Too much discussion is not good here.

Jazakallah khair brother. Thank you for your kind words and I will heed your request.

A Persian piece of poetry says:

Ba Khuda Deewana
Ba Mustafa Hoshiar Bash.

@RAMPAGE
Some respect is called for. Be very very careful where you tread. Do not take your words and arguments lightly.
Respect for whom exactly ???

Anybody who was respected by my Prophet, will always be respected by me. but i'll draw the line wherever need be.

Respect for whom exactly ???

Anybody who was respected by my Prophet, will always be respected by me. but i'll draw the line wherever need be.

Bhai, I've not been able to communicate to you properly. Basically what I am saying is, "Let us leave it".

Since I have a Sufi background, we probably differ in our perspectives. As far as I am concerned discussing this topic is not a wise thing to do.

But of course you are free to disagree with me...

Back
Top Bottom