What's new

The botched strike: IAF found with its pants down - Again

The day isn't far when MKI loss will be also proven with hard evidence and coming from official's mouth. Arnab has already done the half of the job. As said before, Russian are more worried about Indian loose mouths, as compare to Pakistan for the loss of a flanker during operation swift retort. We just need to sit and wait for it.

Speaking of lies, I think this word now doesn't matter to them nor makes any difference. Be it military or politics, India fully believes and practice the Chanakya thing. Deceiving, lies, fraud and propaganda is actually their first SOP against others and even their own public.

Unfortunately, there's is no one to ask if Indian lives are so cheap like that and so the respect to be sold only to boast bravado in media and delude them all. Not just that but even Indian masses aren't accepting the reality. However, as long as they believe as such, at least I wouldn't work hard to convince them.

India under Modi is a living threat for everyone. Apparently, there's no moral or professionalism in politics or military, from top to bottom. They kill their own just to support an extremist. That tells their mentality.and ambitions in future.
Just wondering, given your track record of comprehension, are you insinuating that Pulwama was a false flag attack from the transcripts posted here>?

In and of itself, yes, you're correct, there's no difference in the credibility of the electronic and radar data claimed by both sides. However, if you look at the other supporting evidence, the PAF have a stronger claim. Abhi did not fire any missile from his Mig-21 as the indians claim, and there's no other evidence to suggest the PAF lost a Viper. On the other hand, the indians themselves have produced an AMRAAM which appears to have proximity exploded against some aircraft at least, the IAF ordered one additional Su-30MKI as "attrition" replacement, the indian chopper fratricide appears to have been on a SAR mission for the claimed Su-30MKI kill and the indian media themselves claimed a Su-30MKI was shot down before being told to shut up my the government.
What happens to an A2A missile after it misses the target? It self destroy after burning out the fuel, that was what happened to the AMRAAM presented by the IAF.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove either F16 or Su 30 shot down that day.. its just fanboys from both side of the boarders who believe in their respective airforce's claims
Hhahahhahhahha
You butthurt little boy.
Hhahahhahhahha
You butthurt little boy.
Hahahaha
You idiot old hag

What happens to an A2A missile after it misses the target? It self destroy after burning out the fuel, that was what happened to the AMRAAM presented by the IAF.

There is no evidence whatsoever to prove either F16 or Su 30 shot down that day.. its just fanboys from both side of the boarders who believe in their respective airforce's claims
Hahahaha
You idiot old hag
No it doesnt self destroy

So many Indians in general - they are even hiding in airport toilets now hoping they dont get covid in a place which gets travellers from all over the world.

They literally provide 0 benefit, only negatives to the world.

your intellect displayed in the comment epitomize the standards in PDF.

Just a little bit of research would have informed you that most of the AAM have self detonation built in since 1970s. But you spent your energy in making derogatory sweeps .. tells a lot about you ..

By the way, auto destruction was introduced in the SAM version in 2006-
Yea tests of SD/CD modes happened in May 2006 and Amraam c7s started getting ordered in 2007. And Pakistan has which Amraams? Now put two and two together if its not too challenging.

And what is the source of claim that SD has been available since 1970?

your intellect displayed in the comment epitomize the standards in PDF.

Just a little bit of research would have informed you that most of the AAM have self detonation built in since 1970s. But you spent your energy in making derogatory sweeps .. tells a lot about you ..

By the way, auto destruction was introduced in the SAM version in 2006-

Says the Bhakt who's unable to comprehend the article he posted himself. Allow me to disabuse you of your illusion. There is no such thing as 'self-destruct' without operator input. If you're suggesting that PAF F-16 pilots disarmed/command destructed the missile inflight then you are a bigger loser than you appear. Already.

And isn't it odd, the air to air variant of AMRAAM that costs $361,000 had this capability, while the SL-AMRAAM, which costs $600,000 didn't until 2006. The only reason, this capability was developed was to safeguard the assets/people on the ground. Since SL-AMRAAMs were primarily developed to be stationed in urban areas such as red zones around capitol/White House.

You shouldn't be on defense forums anyway. Try selling towels on amazon. You may earn a dollar or two. Idiot.

Firstly let's go into a little detail on this clash and claims. After losing the MiG-21, the IAF initially claimed that it suffered a malfunction and the pilot (Abhinandan) had to bail out and his parachute drifted into Pakistan territory however they couldn't explain that how his several ton aircraft also managed to drift as well (Maybe it was heart broken so decided to follow it's master) then they changed the story and tried to convince the Indian public that it was shot down by a SAM.....but when the truth began to sink in, the Delhi drama queens created the F-16 story to hide the humiliation of losing at least three aircraft in overall action.
Now coming to your question, making up cricket score kills and colour crane graphics is a forte of the IAF.
You see, in the so called Balakot strikes, the IAF allegedly used French and Russian platforms and Israeli weapons but did you see anyone in Pakistan protesting to them.
How pathetic and humiliating it must be for one of the largest air forces holding a piece of AMRAAM with such defeated faces and complaining to the world .

View attachment 708042

this has got to be biggest cry baby picture on the planet........

Just wondering, given your track record of comprehension, are you insinuating that Pulwama was a false flag attack from the transcripts posted here>?

Just wondering given your track record and habit of wrong comprehension and judging others, whether you deserve to be addressed or to be treated as a troll without any delay.

Says the Bhakt who's unable to comprehend the article he posted himself. Allow me to disabuse you of your illusion. There is no such thing as 'self-destruct' without operator input. If you're suggesting that PAF F-16 pilots disarmed/command destructed the missile inflight then you are a bigger loser than you appear. Already.

And isn't it odd, the air to air variant of AMRAAM that costs $361,000 had this capability, while the SL-AMRAAM, which costs $600,000 didn't until 2006. The only reason, this capability was developed was to safeguard the assets/people on the ground. Since SL-AMRAAMs were primarily developed to be stationed in urban areas such as red zones around capitol/White House.

You shouldn't be on defense forums anyway. Try selling towels on amazon. You may earn a dollar or two. Idiot.

You comment reflects the sad state of the forum.. ilks like you should be not be allowed to be part of any civil discussions, but here you are as the "think tank analyst"

You comment reflects the sad state of the forum.. ilks like you should be not be allowed to be part of any civil discussions, but here you are as the "think tank analyst"
Screenshot_20210118-210947_Chrome.jpg

If those pictures or imagery was rosey for India, they would have paid millions of $ to save from humiliation given Delhi and DC close cooperation. However, if there's any evidence as such, would be helpful to put much of confusion or conspiracies to rest. May be @SQ8 can shed some light.

However, the so much of superiority complex and chest thumping of RSS gang, I don't think they would accept even such an evidence.

These extra revelations weren't needed, if you ask me. Personally, I believe to make mark, let the success speak and enjoy the show without telling any grass root details as such. It shouldn't come out all but in the end, many of us even on this Forum would have cursed the Forces till kingdom to come.

well said... if a F-16 really was shot down Israeli , Russian satellites would spotted it easily as it would take days of Pakistan to move wreckage.

Another observation, when Indian made it''s false claim on F-16 there was push back from the west, when PAF made it;s claim of Su-30 no body in the west and not even the russians contested it.

Keep wondering then... and pandering like always.

Even though I went an extra mile given the courtesy but seems like you wouldn't stop derailing topics with personal attacks & low quality approach. I am reverting the ratings but on the same time had to ban you from thread with a warning. This should be treated as a public warning.

@The Eagle @WebMaster if I deserve a warning and a negative rating for my comment then what about the comments from this gentleman.. neutrality is expected

@The Eagle @WebMaster if I deserve a warning and a negative rating for my comment then what about the comments from this gentleman.. neutrality is expected

Report the post instead of tagging Mod(s) as such and move on. Please avoid derailing thread for reporting purposes. Team will look into details about the instigator and the one being provoked replying in the heat of moment.

Back
Top Bottom