What's new

The botched strike: IAF found with its pants down - Again

The day isn't far when MKI loss will be also proven with hard evidence and coming from official's mouth. Arnab has already done the half of the job. As said before, Russian are more worried about Indian loose mouths, as compare to Pakistan for the loss of a flanker during operation swift retort. We just need to sit and wait for it.

Speaking of lies, I think this word now doesn't matter to them nor makes any difference. Be it military or politics, India fully believes and practice the Chanakya thing. Deceiving, lies, fraud and propaganda is actually their first SOP against others and even their own public.

Unfortunately, there's is no one to ask if Indian lives are so cheap like that and so the respect to be sold only to boast bravado in media and delude them all. Not just that but even Indian masses aren't accepting the reality. However, as long as they believe as such, at least I wouldn't work hard to convince them.

India under Modi is a living threat for everyone. Apparently, there's no moral or professionalism in politics or military, from top to bottom. They kill their own just to support an extremist. That tells their mentality.and ambitions in future.
Unfortunately there was a corridor of confidence that is long gone. Concrete proof of an Su-30MKI shot down over IOK would have shattered the Indian public's response had the information been released a lot earlier especially in Feb or March or April 2019. Everything else right now is hearsay and it only is built as facts based on a few documentaries and articles. We live in a day and age where R/T and HUD tape excerpts would make things such as evidence a lot more solid if it were to be released to the public.

Unfortunately there was a corridor of confidence that is long gone. Concrete proof of an Su-30MKI shot down over IOK would have shattered the Indian public's response had the information been released a lot earlier especially in Feb or March or April 2019. Everything else right now is hearsay and it only is built as facts based on a few documentaries and articles. We live in a day and age where R/T and HUD tape excerpts would make things such as evidence a lot more solid if it were to be released to the public.
Not sure about the R/T but to the question of HUD footage, I was told that since it was a BVR kill, there isn't much else except the release of the weapon.
However there is said to be plenty of electronic and radar signatures from at least three different platforms to veryfy the kill.

Not sure about the R/T but to the question of HUD footage, I was told that since it was a BVR kill, there isn't much else except the release of the weapon.
However there is said to be plenty of electronic and radar signatures from at least three different platforms to veryfy the kill.
Yes, how about a summary and pictorial display of electronic and radar signatures from one of the platforms. What I'm trying to say there was a time to have this info released and that time is long gone. That would have really shattered the Indian public's confidence in their government and armed forces. Think of it realistically. Why is it that you'd have to ask for such info. We get this info because of our connections in PAF. And there are R/Ts, the Flanker was hit head on in IOK while trying to chase PAF Mirages.

Yes, how about a summary and pictorial display of electronic and radar signatures from one of the platforms. What I'm trying to say there was a time to have this info released and that time is long gone. That would have really shattered the Indian public's confidence in their government and armed forces. Think of it realistically. Why is it that you'd have to ask for such info. We get this info because of our connections in PAF. And there are R/Ts, the Flanker was hit head on in IOK while trying to chase PAF Mirages.

Take the best care of your arch enemy when she has pressed on the "self-destruct" button.....

True but we heard reasons behind the decision for not releasing the details. In any case, the loss of SU-30 would have had devastating effect on the IAF's moral and confidence which matters much more than the Indian public.....however, after the Arnab Gobarswami debacle, releasing info now would certainly have the same shattering effect.

Last edited:

At that time, it was peak of conflict and I see that enough was release or proven to expose Indian Forces bravado. May be, and I say may be due to my own observation that such an evidence was kept in wraps from public for more gains & benefits whereas Indian Masses have already seen what Pakistan can do. And it doesn't stops there but Arnab's chat leak has helped further. We might see some credible evidence to hurt them bad but on some specific time when needed highly. Just saying.

is it similar to the radar and electronic signature that IAF presented to prove their F-16 downing case ? just saying

But what about the kashmiris ? Those multiple verifying platforms aren't doing much effort to stop the pariah indian state

Dozens of Indian soldiers' entrails slowly cooking on tarmac on 14 Feb....

Goswami: "this attack we have won like crazy".

Indian "moderates, seculars and liberals" on pdf: ....................... (Tumbleweed gathers)........

is it similar to the radar and electronic signature that IAF presented to prove their F-16 downing case ? just saying

In and of itself, yes, you're correct, there's no difference in the credibility of the electronic and radar data claimed by both sides. However, if you look at the other supporting evidence, the PAF have a stronger claim. Abhi did not fire any missile from his Mig-21 as the indians claim, and there's no other evidence to suggest the PAF lost a Viper. On the other hand, the indians themselves have produced an AMRAAM which appears to have proximity exploded against some aircraft at least, the IAF ordered one additional Su-30MKI as "attrition" replacement, the indian chopper fratricide appears to have been on a SAR mission for the claimed Su-30MKI kill and the indian media themselves claimed a Su-30MKI was shot down before being told to shut up my the government.

Firstly let's go into a little detail on this clash and claims. After losing the MiG-21, the IAF initially claimed that it suffered a malfunction and the pilot (Abhinandan) had to bail out and his parachute drifted into Pakistan territory however they couldn't explain that how his several ton aircraft also managed to drift as well (Maybe it was heart broken so decided to follow it's master) then they changed the story and tried to convince the Indian public that it was shot down by a SAM.....but when the truth began to sink in, the Delhi drama queens created the F-16 story to hide the humiliation of losing at least three aircraft in overall action.
Now coming to your question, making up cricket score kills and colour crane graphics is a forte of the IAF.
You see, in the so called Balakot strikes, the IAF allegedly used French and Russian platforms and Israeli weapons but did you see anyone in Pakistan protesting to them.
How pathetic and humiliating it must be for one of the largest air forces holding a piece of AMRAAM with such defeated faces and complaining to the world .

1610979011404.png

sadly Pakistani media is worse than the 3rd rate stage dramas of Lohar* in india fake news is peddled like the truth here we have something in our favor and nothing.

*Lahore

Are you surprised why do you think US pays brown envelopes to our journalists? Its not an Uncle love its a down payments to plant things when required and stay silent when it doesn't suits them.

Back
Top Bottom