What's new

The betrayal of my beautiful religion, Islam

However no one sees Christianity as narrowly as what the crusaders did...their endless wars, their racist prosecutions and their forced conversion habits!

All that historical record is clearly available too.

What do Muslims do? Eat Biryani? :unsure:

Nope, there's a conflict in Syria and Iraq.

and many other places, but the worst conflict is inside the minds of most of modern day Muslims.

How many here believe in Sira and the account to of prophet where he beheads Jews?

I have seen it being quoted extensively by IS sympathisers on Facebook..
please quote the hadith...the only beheading that occurred was due to the crime not to the race...

This is what I am pointing out people will quickly highlight BS...without checking the story but people fail to also read/quote this part of the Sirah

In the administration of justice, the Prophet was scrupulously even-handed. Muslims and non-Muslims, friend and foe, were all alike in his eyes. Even before the Call, his impartiality his honesty and integrity were of household fame, and people would bring their disputes to him to settle. At Madina, tie Jews and the idolaters both accepted him as the arbitrator in all their disputes. Notwithstanding the deep-rooted malice of Jews against Islam, when a case between a Jew and a Muslim came up before him, he decreed in favour of the Jew, regardless of the fact that the Muslim, nay, even perhaps the whole of his tribe, might thereby be alienated. In his dealings with his worst enemies he was always true to the Quranic injunction which says:

"Let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety." [5:8]

@Akheilos I was just about to say "Welcome to the club!" when I read the title. But seems it's more like it's about ISIS..:lol:

All that historical record is clearly available too.
Yet not making highlight like Muslims do...

A christian man can kill without bringing Islam's name down but a Muslim can even sneeze and cause a widespread of virus :blink:

but the worst conflict is inside the minds of most of modern day Muslims.
Whose causing it?

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."

That is exactly how Media is going on about Muslims and Islam

@Akheilos I was just about to say "Welcome to the club!" when I read the title. But seems it's more like it's about ISIS..:lol:
:)

Sorry bro I have a different view...I am immensely annoyed with those who can speak in public to not take the opportunity to clarify things!

Islam is seen by others as what its believers actually do, not what they claim.
and again back to me saying what media is showing and not doing its homework!

How many here believe in Sira and the account to of prophet where he beheads Jews?

Prophet didn't behead Jews. A certain Jewish tribe committed treason. The plan was coordinated with Arab tribes and this Arab Jewish tribe to ambush the 80 or so Arabs who converted to Islam. However, someone found out about it and they got caught. So the Prophet asked them, 'Do you want me to judge you'? They told him no, we want an ex-Jew to judge us according to Torah. Prophet was going to judge them and be merciful with the male adult members of the tribe.

Instead they asked a dying man(Ex-Jew convert to Islam) to judge them by the Torah. The man was dying from a wound he got due to the treason. He invoked the Torah on them and it meant execution for adult males. So the adult males were killed for treason, not just any 'Jews'.

And there was an incident were 72 Muslims were attacked in the city of Madinah, all beheaded/murdered by local Jewish/Polytheist Arabs and thrown into a well after that. How come no one cares?

please quote the hadith...the only beheading that occurred was due to the crime not to the race...

This is what I am pointing out people will quickly highlight BS...without checking the story but people fail to also read/quote this part of the Sirah

In the administration of justice, the Prophet was scrupulously even-handed. Muslims and non-Muslims, friend and foe, were all alike in his eyes. Even before the Call, his impartiality his honesty and integrity were of household fame, and people would bring their disputes to him to settle. At Madina, tie Jews and the idolaters both accepted him as the arbitrator in all their disputes. Notwithstanding the deep-rooted malice of Jews against Islam, when a case between a Jew and a Muslim came up before him, he decreed in favour of the Jew, regardless of the fact that the Muslim, nay, even perhaps the whole of his tribe, might thereby be alienated. In his dealings with his worst enemies he was always true to the Quranic injunction which says:

"Let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety." [5:8]
Asking question is wrong in here? Are you guys so intolerant? And this Sirat is not a Hadith, I though you knew that.

Asking question is wrong in here? Are you guys so intolerant? And this Sirat is not a Hadith, I though you knew that.
Sirat is the life of the prophet...what he said or should I say decreed is hadith....

So what I posted was also part of the sirat...and sirat can also be quoted...I thought you knew that since you read it :o:

What was your question?

Prophet didn't behead Jews. A certain Jewish tribe committed treason. The plan was coordinated with Arab tribes and this Arab Jewish tribe to ambush the 80 or so Arabs who converted to Islam. However, someone found out about it and they got caught. So the Prophet asked them, 'Do you want me to judge you'? They told him no, we want an ex-Jew to judge us according to Torah. Prophet was going to judge them and be merciful with the male adult members of the tribe.

Instead they asked a dying man(Ex-Jew convert to Islam) to judge them by the Torah. The man was dying from a wound he got due to the treason. He invoked the Torah on them and it meant execution for adult males. So the adult males were killed for treason, not just any 'Jews'.

And there was an incident were 72 Muslims were attacked in the city of Madinah, all beheaded/murdered by local Jewish/Polytheist Arabs and thrown into a well after that. How come no one cares?

“Then they (Jews) surrendered and the apostle (Prophet Mohammed) confined them in Medina. Then the apostle went out to the market and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them (Jews) and struck off their heads in those trenches … There were 600 or 700 in all.”

Yet not making highlight like Muslims do...

Most of the mayhem these days is by Muslims, and in Muslim countries, so most of the coverage is on that too.

Whose causing it?

It is Muslims, and Muslims only, who are at fault for this deep crisis in their own minds, not anybody else.

If that was ur question I believe I have answered it...please quote it ....coz Seerah is the life of the prophet and hadith makes a huge part of it...if he has decreed it ....or said yes Muslims should kill Jews ...behead em....then it will be hadith if he did it for a reason which was particular to that time.... eg. Jews wanting justice (brought to court) then that is Seerah and it should be quoted like page so and so from this book written by so and so ...that is the only way we can trace how true that is...

2ndly I also gave you a counter example which no one quotes at all!

Sirat is the life of the prophet...what he said or should I say decreed is hadith....

So what I posted was also part of the sirat...and sirat can also be quoted...I thought you knew that since you read it :o:

What was your question?
You please continue if you did not understand the question. What I read from Wikipedia is that those two are different now you know more and want to mock me, please keep doing it. You are not worth my time.

“Then they (Jews) surrendered and the apostle (Prophet Mohammed) confined them in Medina. Then the apostle went out to the market and dug trenches in it. Then he sent for them (Jews) and struck off their heads in those trenches … There were 600 or 700 in all.”
Again I ask you to quote where you got it from...

You please continue if you did not understand the question. What I read from Wikipedia is that those two are different now you know more and want to mock me, please keep doing it. You are not worth my time.
whose mocking you? I am repeatedly asking you to quote where you read it so we can look it up and know which incident and give you the background regarding it...

Again I ask you to quote where you got it from...

whose mocking you? I am repeatedly asking you to quote where you read it so we can look it up and know which incident and give you the background regarding it...

I got it from a IS sympathizers FB page which has since been removed.

This lady from Gaza got married to an Indian and their FB pages were accessible for some time but not now.

Most of the mayhem these days is by Muslims, and in Muslim countries, so most of the coverage is on that too.
Yes...but that is not my question nor my stance...

My question, fury is in regards to those who have a voice to be heard (who write in papers, who write articles , who get interviewed , whose voice counts) dont counter anything....nor do they show how Islam is supposed to be ...

Now Islam is a verb...a practice (according to Arabic dictionary) while a Muslim is a noun who does the verb Islam....

If the Muslim is not doing the verb....or doing it wrong....how can you throw the blame on Islam...

Its like a doctor who practices medicine wrongly and you blame the medicine field instead of clarifying what the doctor did wrong or how he/ she misused it?!

It is Muslims, and Muslims only, who are at fault for this deep crisis in their own minds, not anybody else
Hence my disappointment at those who can make a difference not voicing out!

I got it from a IS sympathizers FB page which has since been removed.

This lady from Gaza got married to an Indian and their FB pages were accessible for some time but not now.
Well if it got removed ...that kind of shows you how true it was...or do you still want to chase the story?

I cant even trace it without knowing where it was gotten from...

And like you said IS sympathizers...that alone explains alot...people who go around beheading people can pick up anything twist it to side them...beauty of twisting words/ events! And the sad truth of media and its uses!

Hence my disappointment at those who can make a difference not voicing out!

What does "not voicing out" mean as you have used it, and what difference are you talking about? Please clarify your comment. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom